Bills - Saints Final 4 of best fan base

Kirby Jackson

7 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Lemme see one Saints fan go to a game in Buffalo, GB or KC and sit outdoors in December. Bunch of ***** poofs have to sit in a climate controlled dome. 

Yeah, but the fans don't control what stadium they have to sit in.

19 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Oh man went to that saints bills game years back and the saints fans were so crazy nice to us if we lose I’m not even mad. 

They’re the worst. We are just good at hosting out of town visitors here. We have like 18.5M visitors a year!! That’s kind of crazy because New Orleans is about the size of Buffalo. 

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yeah, but the fans don't control what stadium they have to sit in.

That's not the point. How many Saints fans would actually travel to one of those cities in December to root on their team? I'm guessing very few. Bills fans would travel to Greenland to watch their team.

Edited by Bubba Gump

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

That's not the point. How many Saints fans would actually travel to one of those cities in December to root on their team? I'm guessing very few.

That’s not a fair guess. They are a great fan base that travels incredibly well. They are one of the best few fan bases in the league (just annoying as hell). 

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

That's not the point. How many Saints fans would actually travel to one of those cities in December to root on their team? I'm guessing very few.

I'm not sure, but I'm not just going to assume they don't. Maybe they do.