Bills expected to re-sign RB Antonio Williams

YoloinOhio

Rather sure, for all those of us who wanted to see Wade make it, this tells us quite a bit. Doesn’t seem as though he’s ready to take the leap. No other reason to look for PS guys at that position at this point unless I’m missing something due the the COVID changes. 

14 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Rather sure, for all those of us who wanted to see Wade make it, this tells us quite a bit. Doesn’t seem as though he’s ready to take the leap. No other reason to look for PS guys at that position at this point unless I’m missing something due the the COVID changes. 

I mean if they use his special designation again they can't call him up but who knows haven't heard much about him this camp.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

My first thought. I wanted Wade to be Sproles. I guess not.  

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Wade has been hurt 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

I believe Wade and Moss are hurt, so the Bills need another RB behind Singletary and Yeldon

Moss was limited today and had a non contact Jersey. Thinking they probably want to take it easy on reps this week

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Moss was limited today and had a non contact Jersey. Thinking they probably want to take it easy on reps this week

Makes sense. With two weeks to go until the opener, I’m sure the coaches want everyone as healthy as they can be.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

The brit was designated non roster exempt for 2020 season back in january

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

With all due respect, I disagree. Both Wade and Jones are hurt and Antonio Williams has extensive ST experience during his UNC days. I suspect he is going to see a lot of ST during his time here rather than at RB.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TroutDog said:

they need RBs for practice : Moss,Jones,Wade and Dimarco are all banged up