Democrat-run Cities on Fire in Erie County

Evening update.  Two fires in my neighborhood the evening. Can’t confirm that neither fire was started by a communist.  One fire saw several children roast marshmallows.   Other led to the cooking of hot dogs.  Will stay vigilant tonight.  More later. 

Morning update.  Still no fires here.  Also no smoke on the horizon.  Went for a run this morning.  Air doesn't smell like Flynndication.  But it does smell fresh.  And not smoky.  More later (assuming my house isn't burned by communist arsonists today). 

Cattaraugus County man charged with hate crime in Hertel Avenue confrontation with protesters

Michael Cremen, 47, has been charged with harassment, criminal possession of a weapon and a hate crime charge of menacing.

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/crime/cattaraugus-county-man-charged-in-hertel-avenue-confrontation-with-protesters/71-2a34e37d-b53c-4db5-b159-5bbec3b526d7

• Like (+1) 1

Smells like late summer this morning in Buffalo.  And I detected a whiff of hot garbage as well on the walk into work.  But nothing is on fire.  Thankfully.   More updates later.  

Also, I don’t know about you, but I think that all of this hand-wringing about democrat-run cities spontaneously combusting is a bit of a . . . Hoax. 

On 8/28/2020 at 3:03 PM, dubs said:

image.thumb.jpeg.83f21d4f55459d6570ce572c88ef760f.jpeg

don’t lawyers need to take a logic course in law school?  The point you made is pretty basic logic that I would expect any lawyer to understand. Even a fourth rate third chair one. 

They may have to take such a course like that but after they graduate lawyers along with those that become politicians try to twist or out think common sense and then it all goes to crap .

8 hours ago, GG said:

As many as can keep you tingling for joy.  Keep pretending there's no problem.   

If it’s a problem, and not a hoax, I figured there would be multiple cities on fire, as Trump suggested.  But there’s not.  So just another Trump hoax that all of the suckers and losers buy into. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

If it’s a problem, and not a hoax, I figured there would be multiple cities on fire, as Trump suggested.  But there’s not.  So just another Trump hoax that all of the suckers and losers buy into. 

Yes there are.  Your schtick is old, tiring, immature and boring.  

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/burning-cities/amp/

FTA:

So far, the year 2020 has seen riots in Atlanta, Saint Louis, Seattle, New York City, Minneapolis, Chicago, Oakland, Denver, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Trenton, Atlantic City, Boston, Louisville, Bakersfield, Columbus, Dallas, Des Moines, Detroit, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Phoenix, San Jose

Also FTA:

Insurance companies are already thinking about the need to raise rates for businesses in large cities. They can financially handle the current wave of claims for damages, but they’re also recognizing that rioting is no longer seen as a local or regional risk. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

You apparently have a totally different definition of the word "multiple" than the rest of the English speaking population.  

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Present tense: which cities are burning?  

Are you channeling your inner Fulghum, as in the mattress was on fire when you lay on it?

How about addressing the crux of the problem, instead of playing word games with tenses.  

You've yet to propose an alternative to the police handling a psychotic episode where the EMTs didn't want to touch the guy until he was restrained.   How would YOU deal with a violent mentally disturbed individual who's high on PCP?

• Thank you (+1) 3

Is Rochester, NY close enough? It's coming for you too.

If Rochester could cover things since April, who is to say Erie County is not?

NY Governor, NY Attorney General, Rochester Mayor all in cahoots.

Does Monroe County *****? This kind of blew up in your face worse than face masks.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, GG said:

Are you channeling your inner Fulghum, as in the mattress was on fire when you lay on it?

How about addressing the crux of the problem, instead of playing word games with tenses.  

You've yet to propose an alternative to the police handling a psychotic episode where the EMTs didn't want to touch the guy until he was restrained.   How would YOU deal with a violent mentally disturbed individual who's high on PCP?

It's well known that people who take PCP are mostly peaceful and don't have temporary super strength.

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

FTA:

So far, the year 2020 has seen riots in Atlanta, Saint Louis, Seattle, New York City, Minneapolis, Chicago, Oakland, Denver, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Trenton, Atlantic City, Boston, Louisville, Bakersfield, Columbus, Dallas, Des Moines, Detroit, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Phoenix, San Jose

Also FTA:

Insurance companies are already thinking about the need to raise rates for businesses in large cities. They can financially handle the current wave of claims for damages, but they’re also recognizing that rioting is no longer seen as a local or regional risk. 

Let's get something straight.  When someone from your nationalist crowd blows the racist dog whistle (e.g., there's a lot of good people on both sides in Charlottesville! or the Muslim travel ban! or birtherism!) the typical response is something along the lines of "he didn't literally say he's a racist or that he has  a prejudice, so therefore he isn't and there is no merit to your wild accusation of racism!  The shield of literalism is applied, if you will.  

In this instance, however, literalism apparently is to be discarded because it suits your purpose.  When Trump or one of his mouthpieces says something like the Democrat-run "cities are burning," we check literalism at the door and revert to hyperbole because it suits your purpose.  What cities (plural) currently are on fire in their totality?  Because remember, it's not just a few buildings here and there that can be on fire.  It's the "cit[y]," meaning the entirety of the political subdivision.  And it has to be on fire now, at this very moment. Otherwise, it's just another shameless lie and shameless exaggeration from a shameless president propagated by the shameless apologists, like you, who follow him. 

4 hours ago, GG said:

You're the only one talking about a psychotic episode.  Unless you mean the claim that multiple democrat-run cities are burning as we speak is psychotic.  In which case, I would suggest dealing with the psychosis by not saying (or defending) psychotic things. 

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

FTA:

Also FTA:

Oh! And goodness gracious it looks like you posted a misleading link about insurance.  Turns out the article you cited deals with things like the inability to procure coverage for damage caused by strike, riot, or civil unrest.  Things that, as I'm sure you well know, can catalyze loss without the use of flame, and in the absence of a riot.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Let's get something straight.  When someone from your nationalist crowd blows the racist dog whistle (e.g., there's a lot of good people on both sides in Charlottesville! or the Muslim travel ban! or birtherism!) the typical response is something along the lines of "he didn't literally say he's a racist or that he has  a prejudice, so therefore he isn't and there is no merit to your wild accusation of racism!  The shield of literalism is applied, if you will.  

In this instance, however, literalism apparently is to be discarded because it suits your purpose.  When Trump or one of his mouthpieces says something like the Democrat-run "cities are burning," we check literalism at the door and revert to hyperbole because it suits your purpose.  What cities (plural) currently are on fire in their totality?  Because remember, it's not just a few buildings here and there that can be on fire.  It's the "cit[y]," meaning the entirety of the political subdivision.  And it has to be on fire now, at this very moment. Otherwise, it's just another shameless lie and shameless exaggeration from a shameless president propagated by the shameless apologists, like you, who follow him. 

You're the only one talking about a psychotic episode.  Unless you mean the claim that multiple democrat-run cities are burning as we speak is psychotic.  In which case, I would suggest dealing with the psychosis by not saying (or defending) psychotic things. 

Oh! And goodness gracious it looks like you posted a misleading link about insurance.  Turns out the article you cited deals with things like the inability to procure coverage for damage caused by strike, riot, or civil unrest.  Things that, as I'm sure you well now, can catalyze loss without the use of flame, and in the absence of a riot.  

I notice Rochester is not in your list. Sad you have a 'list' in your first place. So proud of you btw. 'Only these cities are burning down'

All Lives Matter

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I noticed you avoided all of my posts before getting mouthy to others. Probably good on you, since you are clueless.

I'll ask a few direct questions looking for honest direct answers. I'll even number them for you. Any answer would be appreciated.

1) Why did the 'progressive' U of R/ Strong release Mr. Prude less than 4 hours after a psychotic episode? His own family wanted him in mental health care. His issues went back to Chicago, then Amtrack in Buffalo. They were known. He was then brought to Strong Hospital. Were all of the shrinks on furlough? Strange that Strong Hospital/ U of R got silent once it was leaked that he was in their care and they failed him. No follow up from the leaked 'message from the President' of the U of R. People in glass houses and all, right?

2) Why are the police involved in psychotic episodes that require mental health care? Who controls that system? Why is he naked, self medicated and smashing windows out at 3 am in March? People like you want to blame the police in cases like this, and that is ridiculous. In fact, people like you want to defund them. I guess psychotic naked men smashing out windows is a world you want to live in. Again, why are the police dealing with this and other similar scenarios? How does defunding Police help in this situation? Shouldn't police get more training to handle mental health issues? We have a mental health issue in this country as much as a police violence issue in this country.

3) If the Republicans/ Conservatives are so bad then why did a Democrat Governor cover this up? Why did a black female Democrat Attorney General cover this up?, Why did a black female Democrat mayor cover this up?, Why did a city council of men and women, black, brown and white cover this up?, and why did a black male police chief La'ron Singletary cover this up? I thought everything was racial now? How did a bunch of Black Democrats fail this man so badly? Why did they cover it up for so long after?

I am mad at this too. This is a clear failure from top to bottom. There is no excuse. And it was progressives and Democrats who failed him top to bottom. That is bad enough, but then they tried to cover it up. What is the excuse for the cover up? These weren't old white men, or Republicans covering up a black man's death. It was black men and women and Democrats covering this up.

Why? How is this acceptable to you?

We are all awaiting your answers. Stick to the topic.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I noticed you avoided all of my posts before getting mouthy to others. Probably good on you, since you are clueless.

I'll ask a few direct questions looking for honest direct answers. I'll even number them for you. Any answer would be appreciated.

1) Why did the 'progressive' U of R/ Strong release Mr. Prude less than 4 hours after a psychotic episode? His own family wanted him in mental health care. His issues went back to Chicago, then Amtrack in Buffalo. They were known. He was then brought to Strong Hospital. Were all of the shrinks on furlough? Strange that Strong Hospital/ U of R got silent once it was leaked that he was in their care and they failed him. No follow up from the leaked 'message from the President' of the U of R. People in glass houses and all, right?

2) Why are the police involved in psychotic episodes that require mental health care? Who controls that system? Why is he naked, self medicated and smashing windows out at 3 am in March? People like you want to blame the police in cases like this, and that is ridiculous. In fact, people like you want to defund them. I guess psychotic naked men smashing out windows is a world you want to live in. Again, why are the police dealing with this and other similar scenarios? How does defunding Police help in this situation? Shouldn't police get more training to handle mental health issues? We have a mental health issue in this country as much as a police violence issue in this country.

3) If the Republicans/ Conservatives are so bad then why did a Democrat Governor cover this up? Why did a black female Democrat Attorney General cover this up?, Why did a black female Democrat mayor cover this up?, Why did a city council of men and women, black, brown and white cover this up?, and why did a black male police chief La'ron Singletary cover this up? I thought everything was racial now? How did a bunch of Black Democrats fail this man so badly? Why did they cover it up for so long after?

I am mad at this too. This is a clear failure from top to bottom. There is no excuse. And it was progressives and Democrats who failed him top to bottom. That is bad enough, but then they tried to cover it up. What is the excuse for the cover up? These weren't old white men, or Republicans covering up a black man's death. It was black men and women and Democrats covering this up.

Why? How is this acceptable to you?

We are all awaiting your answers. Stick to the topic.

Which posts of yours did I ignore? 

Also, FYI, the subject is the Trumpian scare tactic about Democrat-run cuties being on fire.  Not Daniel Pride.  Different issue, big boy.   So stick to the subject. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Which posts of yours did I ignore?

Where are you? You seemed to get lost. A black man is dead during Police Custody in Rochester. It is national news. There are riots now. Where are you? Answer the questions below, we are all waiting for it.

Why did Democrats and Progressives fail Daniel Prude so badly and then cover it up? You failed to answer any of the questions below. Is your party above the questions now?

1) Why did the 'progressive' U of R/ Strong' release Mr. Prude less than 4 hours after a psychotic episode? His own family wanted him in mental health care. His issues went back to Chicago, then Amtrack in Buffalo. They were known. He was then brought to Strong Hospital. Were all of the shrinks on furlough? Strange that Strong Hospital/ U of R got silent once it was leaked that he was in their care and they failed him. No follow up from the leaked 'message from the President' of the U of R. People in glass houses and all, right?

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Why is anyone responding to Section? He might be an actual lawyer because he seems to think that being "clever" with the language makes you seem smart. My two kids have tried pulling this malarkey a few times and I shut it down immediately and if they continue I ignore them but they know they have lost. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why is anyone responding to Section? He might be an actual lawyer because he seems to think that being "clever" with the language makes you seem smart. My two kids have tried pulling this malarkey a few times and I shut it down immediately and if they continue I ignore them but they know they have lost. 

It's simple. I want to crush him spiritually with facts and truth. I want him to hate himself for arguing nonsense and garbage. I want him to admit being the weakling he is and admit it. I am not a nice person. I want to destroy him, top to bottom.

I like Tibs. He actually raises some questions from time to time. I need Tibs and the like to keep me sharp. Section, Billls_time and others are brainwashed losers and worthy of destruction. I want to strip them down until they are naked and figure things out. Life did that to me. I consider myself an agent of change,

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Is Monroe county close enough? How is 'Orange Man Bad'? Parts of my city are burning.

Yeah, it's me again. Should we say his name? All employees of the 'U of R' are expected to.

Big old Democrat cover up here isn't it? Goes all the way up to 'Big Fredo' doesn't it? Or wasn't it only at the AG level.

Such racists, after all the NYS AG is a black Democrat woman. Obviously racism, or is it in NY????

Really uncomfortable isn't it?

I won't go away.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 1