Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jury-must-weigh-complex-legal-151502912.html

Complex legal issues such as does a liberal pointing a gun at you count the same as a conservative? This is a prime example of self defense.

wasnt to long ago that this country was in agreement that a pedophile was one of the absolute worst creatures on this planet now that fact is absolutely glossed over and forgiven in the narrative.

wasnt to long ago  that this country was in agreement that a pedophile that was released from a mental institution should under NO circumstances be allowed to obtain a firearm yet now we have people that think that one should have been simply handed over to that same person that was already engaging in violence. if it was handed over and people were shot or the gas station exploded those same people would completely ignore the victims as they did with the countless others made all year long.

wasn't long ago that people demanding justice also would not overlook the countless laws broken that night including the exact same charge of illegally carrying a firearm for starters, they are demanding.

the irony that the 2 other shootings could have been avoided if the police were not dealing with a city on fire. if the rioters did not try to take justice into their own hands nothing more would have happened. the hypocracy is thick with the point that THIS IS WHY POLICE ARE NEEDED! 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Agree 3

7 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

wasnt to long ago that this country was in agreement that a pedophile was one of the absolute worst creatures on this planet now that fact is absolutely glossed over and forgiven in the narrative.

wasnt to long ago  that this country was in agreement that a pedophile that was released from a mental institution should under NO circumstances be allowed to obtain a firearm yet now we have people that think that one should have been simply handed over to that same person that was already engaging in violence. if it was handed over and people were shot or the gas station exploded those same people would completely ignore the victims as they did with the countless others made all year long.

wasn't long ago that people demanding justice also would not overlook the countless laws broken that night including the exact same charge of illegally carrying a firearm for starters, they are demanding.

the irony that the 2 other shootings could have been avoided if the police were not dealing with a city on fire. if the rioters did not try to take justice into their own hands nothing more would have happened. the hypocracy is thick with the point that THIS IS WHY POLICE ARE NEEDED! 

I think it's interesting that, just because those felons were there that night, it automatically made them BLM supporters and not, say, violent criminals looking to loot/destroy things and injure people amid the utter lack of law enforcement.  But bully to BLM for welcoming white pedophiles and domestic abusers into their fold...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

After painting Kyle Rittenhouse as a racist domestic terrorist, media focus on assassinating Judge Bruce Schroeder’s character [video]

Last week, Grabien’s Tom Elliott put together a damning supercut featuring some of our most stunningly brave firefighters proclaiming Kyle Rittenhouse to be a racist white supremacist domestic terrorist:

Well, they’ve moved on from that.

Now they’re also impugning Judge Bruce Schroeder’s character and integrity:

They expected Kyle Rittenhouse to fry because the narrative they chose dictated that Kyle Rittenhouse would fry.

But inconvenient facts have gotten in the way of their narrative, and because Judge Schroeder isn’t outright dismissing those inconvenient facts, the media are beside themselves.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/11/15/after-painting-kyle-rittenhouse-as-a-racist-domestic-terrorist-media-focus-on-assassinating-judge-bruce-schroeders-character-video/

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

After painting Kyle Rittenhouse as a racist domestic terrorist, media focus on assassinating Judge Bruce Schroeder’s character [video]

Last week, Grabien’s Tom Elliott put together a damning supercut featuring some of our most stunningly brave firefighters proclaiming Kyle Rittenhouse to be a racist white supremacist domestic terrorist:

They expected Kyle Rittenhouse to fry because the narrative they chose dictated that Kyle Rittenhouse would fry.

But inconvenient facts have gotten in the way of their narrative, and because Judge Schroeder isn’t outright dismissing those inconvenient facts, the media are beside themselves.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/11/15/after-painting-kyle-rittenhouse-as-a-racist-domestic-terrorist-media-focus-on-assassinating-judge-bruce-schroeders-character-video/

Really, you're going to talk about narratives? lmao

Do we need tor revisit your posting here since August 2020?

LMAO

idiots

CNN senior legal analyst Laura Coates shoots straight on dropped gun charge against Kyle Rittenhouse

See........ it can be done

No editorializing.

No pearl clutching.

Just presenting the information in a straightforward way.

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

To this point the MSM has pretty much created their own version of what's transpired in the courtroom from day one.  If you watched any of the trial on TV and then compared that experience with the opinions and observations of political hacks like Lemon and Cuomo you might get the idea there are two different trials going on at the same time.  The one you're watching and the one they're commenting about.  What they also have a penchant for is taking a situation where one man is on trial and extrapolating it into an indictment of society complete with their favorite social justice narratives.  Its not Rittenhouse that's on trial its all of America.  A specific segment of America.  

As for the MSM at the end of the day if the jury decides on an acquittal my bet is the narrative and conclusion will be its because the judge, the defendant, defense counsel, the jury, and all the witnesses are all White Supremacists.  All commanded by some invisible force that organizes secret calls and meetings in order to conspire with the Wisconsin court system while also tampering with the jury.  Immediately following will be howls and cries for a Federal investigation by the DOJ into potential Civil Rights violations which Garland will instruct attorneys at the DOJ to pursue.  Then watch and wait for that to flop too.    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 3

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Would you of been cool with it if a private citizen started gunning down the terrorists that stormed the National Legislature on Jan 6? 

Who was charged with terrorism on 1/6?  Kenosia is about real events and not some imaginary scenario or some false comparison.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Would you of been cool with it if a private citizen started gunning down the terrorists that stormed the National Legislature on Jan 6? 

You are posing a 1/6 question to the wrong guy, but be that as it may:

Nothing about this is "cool" to me.  Seeing an American town being sacked, pillaged and burned by anarchists is a disgrace and the elected officials who allowed it to happen should be run out of town on a rail, preferably not to my town or anywhere in South Florida where I plan to spend winters in the not too distant future.  Understanding that in spite of time, effort and scoodles of money spent by law-abiding citizens to run the town meant absolutely nothing when trouble came to call is disgraceful.  Unfortunately, those left to fend for themselves must avail themselves of what's available to them in the moment. 

What strikes me as odd is that not long ago, a young lady was sexually assaulted on a train in Philly.  The story goes that as the situation escalated from harassment to violent sexual assault in front of on-lookers, not one of the 15-20 people on stepped up to help her.  Naturally, outrage followed and decent people everywhere likely asked themselves, "Jeesh, what would I do in that situation?".   

Well, no one really knows the extent of the violence and debauchery that occurred that night and on others like it across the country in the summer of 2020.  As sure as night follows day, when anarchy reigns, bad %$#@ happens.  In a sense, the talking heads (political and media) have suggested that the good people of Kenosha should have just sat back and let it happen, like those train passengers did when that young lady was assaulted.  

We saw an armed police officer gun down an unarmed civilian at the Capitol on 1/6.  While suddenly for folks like you the fact that she was unarmed ain't a big thing while officers being targeted with knives, guns and force are supposed to just let it all happen or shoot 'em in the baby toe, I applied the same logic to that event as I try in every police shooting.  In that case, I feel it was justified.    

I assume in your scenario, the private citizen doing the shooting on 1/6 would be faced with similar circumstances as Rittenhouse faced--other individuals intent on doing him serious bodily harm up to and including trying to end his life.  In that case, I'd apply the same logic I am applying to the Rittenhouse case:

1. How frigging dumb to you have to be to insert yourself into a riot;

2. How frigging dumb in 2021 are you to threaten anyone at all with physical violence;

3. How frigging dumb in 2021 are you to assault another individual in an attempt to do him/her in;

4. How incredibly dumb are you to point as weapon at anyone, let alone in the middle of a massive riot;

5. While tragic for those who love you, your death should serve as a cautionary tale to those who would otherwise be similarly as frigging dumb as the departed;

Under that scenario, I'd feel the same as I do today.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Did they drop the "crossing state lines" charges?

I don't see that anywhere.

It's not illegal.

and he didn't bring the gun over that day.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Innocence established, so we have to try the "what if" nonsense.

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yikes

Facts are upsetting to you I realize.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I have watched next to none of this trial, except for a bit of both closings today. All I can say is that if I was as bad at my job as both the defense and prosecution were in the time I saw…there’s no way I’d still have a job!  Hard to believe the jury weren’t all fast asleep. Even Rittenhouse was doing everything he could to push back the yawns…and he’s on trial for his life!!

26 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Facts are obvious in this case... 17 year old murdered two people in the streets of Kenosha.

In spite of some serious flaws with that characterization, I think the jury ends up voting that way.  The folks watching the outcome closely will fall into two categories—those who think he was railroaded and found  guilty of a crime he didn’t commit who will be disappointed, and the anarchists who have already demonstrated a sincere willingness to burn down &*$# and rage for extended periods of time.  The govt already mobilized the national guard, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see what a not guilty verdict will yield.  In the end, it boils down to one man’s life v more anarchy and bloodshed.  

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1