Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Wow.  Please enroll in a basic reading comprehension class at the local community college. 

How many other people died that night outside of Rittenhouse victims and the police shooting of Jacob Blake?

And regarding self defense - no else should have feared a kid running around with an AR-15?

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many other people died that night outside of Rittenhouse victims and the police shooting of Jacob Blake?

Btw, over last several days I read the DA and the independent Wray reports on Blake incident (87, 25pp respectively). To save everyone the trouble.

1. Both found a completely justified shooting (full sequence) by Ofc  Shesky.

2. The investigative facts established don't exactly match up w public/media information. And I mean that quite sarcastically.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Beast said:

You tell me. Did the lady that was shot and killed in the Capitol have anything with her at all? 

I don't know - I wasn't there.... you were tho. Where was she when the little American Taliban got shot?  What was she doing Beast?

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don't know - I wasn't there.... you were tho. Where was she when the little American Taliban got shot?  What was she doing Beast?

Of course you know. She wasn't armed. Though I bet you cheered her death, didn't you?

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

On 11/16/2021 at 2:48 PM, Beast said:

Of course you know. She wasn't armed. Though I bet you cheered her death, didn't you?

No, it's really sad. It is a day that the entire world saw live and will forever be a stain on this country thanks to the lies by yours truly, Jesus Trump.

Any reason why you are afraid to say where exactly in the Capitol our little American Taliban got shot and what doing, Beast?

5uexzx.jpg

Edited by BillStime

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

No, it's really sad. It is a day that the entire world saw live and will forever be a stain on this country thanks to the lies by yours truly, Jesus Trump.

Any reason why you are afraid to say where exactly in the Capital our little American Taliban got shot and what doing, Beast?

5uexzx.jpg

The more you post the dumber you look.

10 minutes ago, Beast said:

The more you post the dumber you look.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe, in over your head. We know Beast.

😆

LOL

The more you post the dumber you look ................(Ahhh)

Back to the thread.

JEN PSAKI IS ANNOYED YOU’D ASK ABOUT BIDEN DEFAMING KYLE RITTENHOUSE AS A WHITE SUPREMACIST:

“Why did President Biden suggest that Kyle Rittenhouse on trial in Kenosha is a white supremacist?” Fox News’s Peter Doocey asked the press secretary this week during a news conference.

Psaki let out a loud, long sigh, as if it’s tiresome to be asked about an issue the Biden team previously was very eager to discuss.

“What I’m not going to speak to right now is anything about an ongoing trial, nor the president’s past comments,” responded Psaki. “What I can reiterate for you is the president’s view that we shouldn’t have, broadly speaking, vigilantes patrolling our communities with assault weapons. We shouldn’t have opportunists corrupting peaceful protests by rioting and burning down the communities they claim to represent anywhere in the country.”

The Biden campaign tweeted a video on Sept. 30, 2020, with the accompanying caption, “There’s no other way to put it: the President of the United States refused to disavow white supremacists on the debate stage last night.” The video includes images of Rittenhouse taken on the night of the riots.

That tweet is still up, by the way:

7F0E2044-FBC9-4BCB-BBAC-82EA10117B44.jpe

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/jen-psaki-is-annoyed-youd-ask-about-biden-defaming-kyle-rittenhouse-as-a-white-supremacist

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

😆

LOL

The more you post the dumber you look ................(Ahhh)

Back to the thread.

JEN PSAKI IS ANNOYED YOU’D ASK ABOUT BIDEN DEFAMING KYLE RITTENHOUSE AS A WHITE SUPREMACIST:

“Why did President Biden suggest that Kyle Rittenhouse on trial in Kenosha is a white supremacist?” Fox News’s Peter Doocey asked the press secretary this week during a news conference.

Psaki let out a loud, long sigh, as if it’s tiresome to be asked about an issue the Biden team previously was very eager to discuss.

“What I’m not going to speak to right now is anything about an ongoing trial, nor the president’s past comments,” responded Psaki. “What I can reiterate for you is the president’s view that we shouldn’t have, broadly speaking, vigilantes patrolling our communities with assault weapons. We shouldn’t have opportunists corrupting peaceful protests by rioting and burning down the communities they claim to represent anywhere in the country.”

The Biden campaign tweeted a video on Sept. 30, 2020, with the accompanying caption, “There’s no other way to put it: the President of the United States refused to disavow white supremacists on the debate stage last night.” The video includes images of Rittenhouse taken on the night of the riots.

That tweet is still up, by the way:

7F0E2044-FBC9-4BCB-BBAC-82EA10117B44.jpe

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/jen-psaki-is-annoyed-youd-ask-about-biden-defaming-kyle-rittenhouse-as-a-white-supremacist

👆🤡

image.thumb.jpeg.05acccf89cfacf30ad814f2d03179289.jpeg

Idiots

On 11/10/2021 at 2:12 PM, BillStime said:

Just a heads up - there is nothing normal about this judge.

The fix is in.

On 11/10/2021 at 4:15 PM, BillStime said:

Well, if true - I'm shocked the judge hasn't already let Kyle walk...

On 11/10/2021 at 9:42 PM, BillStime said:

Oh I have no skin in the game - it’s just absolutely hilarious to see you freaks jockeying every movement of the trial to ensure the right wing narrative is forever cemented.

I mean - if the little white supremacist is innocent - why does the judge have to collude w the defense?

Its beyond obvious the fix is in… 

On 11/11/2021 at 1:52 PM, BillStime said:

There is nothing appropriate about the judge. You're clearly NOT even watching.

FD7qiRsVQAUY1-g?format=jpg&name=small

As reported by the Daily Mail, Judge Bruce Schroeder has received a number of death threats, including wishes of death on his kids. The Mail said it reviewed “hundreds of offensive communications” sent to Schroeder, many containing basic insults and accusations of being racist, while others go much further:

Among the most disturbing messages to the judge was one that threatens the lives of the judge’s children, promises ‘pay back,’ and states that Rittenhouse ‘won’t live long’ if acquitted.

The email, much of which is too offensive to reproduce, states the hope that one day Judge Schroeder’s ‘kids become victims to the most heinous homicide known to man so he feels the pain an [sic]we will call his kids not victims but b******s.’

Another threatened that this term of Schroeders will be his last as a judge.

“Enjoy your term, judge, it’s going to be your LAST. If I ever meet you in person, I fully intend to spit directly into your face, regardless the cost. You’re disgusting,” the letter reads.

This is likely not going to surprise anyone. Death threats to public figures are very common, but what can’t be overlooked here is the hypocrisy exhibited by those who claim Rittenhouse is the villain here. Opinions about Schroeder and the way he oversaw the trial aside, his children have nothing to do with it and have no business being invoked.

This matters little to a rabid mob, however. What’s more, those who want Rittenhouse charged and locked away for good are perfectly willing to dismiss any logic regarding the case, such as the fact that Rittenhouse only ever acted out of self-defense 

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/11/16/death-threats-have-already-begun-rolling-in-for-the-judge-of-the-rittenhouse-trial-including-to-his-children-n476692

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As reported by the Daily Mail, Judge Bruce Schroeder has received a number of death threats, including wishes of death on his kids. The Mail said it reviewed “hundreds of offensive communications” sent to Schroeder, many containing basic insults and accusations of being racist, while others go much further:

Among the most disturbing messages to the judge was one that threatens the lives of the judge’s children, promises ‘pay back,’ and states that Rittenhouse ‘won’t live long’ if acquitted.

The email, much of which is too offensive to reproduce, states the hope that one day Judge Schroeder’s ‘kids become victims to the most heinous homicide known to man so he feels the pain an [sic]we will call his kids not victims but b******s.’

Another threatened that this term of Schroeders will be his last as a judge.

“Enjoy your term, judge, it’s going to be your LAST. If I ever meet you in person, I fully intend to spit directly into your face, regardless the cost. You’re disgusting,” the letter reads.

This is likely not going to surprise anyone. Death threats to public figures are very common, but what can’t be overlooked here is the hypocrisy exhibited by those who claim Rittenhouse is the villain here. Opinions about Schroeder and the way he oversaw the trial aside, his children have nothing to do with it and have no business being invoked.

This matters little to a rabid mob, however. What’s more, those who want Rittenhouse charged and locked away for good are perfectly willing to dismiss any logic regarding the case, such as the fact that Rittenhouse only ever acted out of self-defense 

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/11/16/death-threats-have-already-begun-rolling-in-for-the-judge-of-the-rittenhouse-trial-including-to-his-children-n476692

And?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Give it up on the Rittenhouse case. You completely lost this one. And your beef should be with your party/media masters that drove you right into this obvious dead end. We forgive you. 

I know, here is the media lying to me right here:

image.thumb.jpeg.05acccf89cfacf30ad814f2d03179289.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1