Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

16 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Where is John McEnroe when you need him...

But those guys were bad - did bad things in their past - and they threatened the big “cry baby” who possessed an AR-15.

Kyle was the only one “justified” to feel threatened from a skateboard while he lied about being a medic and lied to others about shooting anyone as he ran around w a freakn AR-15.

SMFH

Edited by BillStime

40 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Didn't Sleepy Joe throw oil onto the bonfire by starting the whole "he's a white supremicist' line?

Yes but that was already being trumpeted by the MSM and they've been doing that stuff for years.  Joey's just being spoon fed his lines.  

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No one knew who was a good guy or the bad guy w a gun…

You don’t show up to a riot w an AR-15  pretending to be a medic and not find yourself a target.

And no matter what sordid past those victims have has no relevance to what happened that night… but of course the likes of you, @Doc, and @B-Man bring it up because you are clearly not 100% confident in the defense.

And you think those dead felons were there to support BLM?  LOL!

Rittenhouse will be acquitted and the same idiots who are outraged over another felon being shot and paralyzed because he wouldn't listen to the police will try to do the same.  But this time the NG will be there and hopefully the police (are actually allowed to) do their jobs this time.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Hey look !

It's the toy 'gallows' again.

RwRRFf.jpg

Not really a good example for your false take.

But a great example of how the left can't get over what they've been told to think.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Hey look !

It's the toy 'gallows' again.

RwRRFf.jpg

Not really a good example for your false take.

You do realize there is video and actual images of the gallows, right?

We don't have to rely on your fake meme Bonnie... I know you're desperate but c'mon man - step it up.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You do realize there is video and actual images of the gallows, right?

We don't have to rely on your fake meme Bonnie... I know you're desperate but c'mon man - step it up.

Like these ?

You brainwashed klutz.

It was a prop.

FCzZFwtVkAEdmRc.jpg      ErFGhYEXAAA-6HL.jpg  pence-67ee7464-5746-11eb-a817-e5e7f8a406

Now a man would admit he was wrong.

I have no such expectation of you

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Like these ?

You brainwashed klutz.

It was a prop.

FCzZFwtVkAEdmRc.jpg      ErFGhYEXAAA-6HL.jpg  pence-67ee7464-5746-11eb-a817-e5e7f8a406

Now a man would admit he was wrong.

I have no such expectation of you

lmao - I knew your would take the bait...

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

No one knew who was a good guy or the bad guy w a gun…

You don’t show up to a riot w an AR-15  pretending to be a medic and not find yourself a target.

And no matter what sordid past those victims have has no relevance to what happened that night… but of course the likes of you, @Doc, and @B-Man bring it up because you are clearly not 100% confident in the defense.

How exactly should one show up for a riot?  Tux and top hat?  Reality is when people with all kinds of weapons show up at a riot intent on committing violence there are going to be bad consequences all around.  So maybe don't riot.  Given your stand on 1/6 I assume you have a negative view of rioters.  And perhaps finding some common ground we might agree the police and city government in Kenosia should have acted to prevent violence and arrest those intent on committing it.  And doing so possibly could have prevented this entire unfortunate incident from ever occurring.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - I knew your would take the bait...

I knew that you couldn't admit that you were wrong.

😄

Meanwhile back at the thread.

VICTORIA TAFT:

Shorter Prosecution Wrap: Kyle Rittenhouse Deserved It; Should Have Fired Warning Shot or Taken Beating During Kenosha Riot. Now the Jury Decides.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/11/15/shorter-prosecution-wrap-kyle-rittenhouse-deserved-it-should-have-fired-warning-shot-or-taken-beating-during-kenosha-riot-now-the-jury-decides-n1533069

Rittenhouse ‘Should Be Acquitted,’ Sue Media For ‘Deliberate And Willful Lies,’ Harvard Professor Says.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rittenhouse-should-be-acquitted-sue-media-for-deliberate-and-willful-lies-harvard-professor-says

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I knew that you couldn't admit that you were wrong.

😄

Meanwhile back at the thread.

VICTORIA TAFT:

Shorter Prosecution Wrap: Kyle Rittenhouse Deserved It; Should Have Fired Warning Shot or Taken Beating During Kenosha Riot. Now the Jury Decides.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/11/15/shorter-prosecution-wrap-kyle-rittenhouse-deserved-it-should-have-fired-warning-shot-or-taken-beating-during-kenosha-riot-now-the-jury-decides-n1533069

Rittenhouse ‘Should Be Acquitted,’ Sue Media For ‘Deliberate And Willful Lies,’ Harvard Professor Says.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rittenhouse-should-be-acquitted-sue-media-for-deliberate-and-willful-lies-harvard-professor-says

lmao - why would I admit anything to you?  Wasn't the gallows there for self defense?  It could have served its purpose.

And keep pushing a narrative Bonnie... the same narrative you've been pushing since August 2020.

17 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

How exactly should one show up for a riot?  Tux and top hat?  Reality is when people with all kinds of weapons show up at a riot intent on committing violence there are going to be bad consequences all around.  So maybe don't riot.  Given your stand on 1/6 I assume you have a negative view of rioters.  And perhaps finding some common ground we might agree the police and city government in Kenosia should have acted to prevent violence and arrest those intent on committing it.  And doing so possibly could have prevented this entire unfortunate incident from ever occurring.  

A skateboard? I hear they are deadly

• Eyeroll 1

51 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What’s lost on all these “he shouldn’t’a been there” people is he had every right to be there.  He’s under no obligation to stay away, avoid the area or steer clear, heck we learned that in Rambo.  

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What’s lost on all these “he shouldn’t’a been there” people is he had every right to be there.  He’s under no obligation to stay away, avoid the area or steer clear, heck we learned that in Rambo.  

I think might be one of the people you are referring to, and I have stated I think he was dumb to be there but this is a clear case of self defense. It would have been better for Rittenhouse not to be there but stupidity is not illegal and this trial is absurd. He had the right to be there but that does not me he should have used that right. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

lmao - why would I admit anything to you?  Wasn't the gallows there for self defense?  It could have served its purpose.

And keep pushing a narrative Bonnie... the same narrative you've been pushing since August 2020.

I guess “narrative” is the left’s new buzzword. 🙄

They can be. And they’re far more deadly than that balsa wood gallows. 

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I think might be one of the people you are referring to, and I have stated I think he was dumb to be there but this is a clear case of self defense. It would have been better for Rittenhouse not to be there but stupidity is not illegal and this trial is absurd. He had the right to be there but that does not me he should have used that right. 

I was speaking more to national pundits than our merry little band of misfits, Tim. 

I agree with you that if he had common sense, he would not have been there armed or otherwise. Still, the question remains at one point does the average citizen decide when a city is burning to the ground with no assistance from govt, when IS the time to render aid?  

• Like (+1) 3

What exactly do you believe the "rules of engagement" are during a riot?  Adding in the fact that city and state officials refused to meet their obligations to maintain social order and public safety.  In the process they violated and nullified the contract between the people and the government.  Along with that challenging the right to self-defense in a lawless environment they allowed to exist.  And in the process let anarchists decide what the "law" is during the event.  The reality is there are no rules in that situation.  Anything goes in order to survive or stay alive.  And why should anyone follow the rule of law in that situation?  All that does is get you dead.  And why?  The government has told you by their inaction the rules don't matter.  And then later they're going to sit in judgment?  If anyone should be prosecuted in Kenosia it should be the mayor and other government officials for negligence and dereliction of duty. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What exactly do you believe the "rules of engagement" are during a riot?  Adding in the fact that city and state officials refused to meet their obligations to maintain social order and public safety.  In the process they violated and nullified the contract between the people and the government.  Along with that challenging the right to self-defense in a lawless environment they allowed to exist.  And in the process let anarchists decide what the "law" is during the event.  The reality is there are no rules in that situation.  Anything goes in order to survive or stay alive.  And why should anyone follow the rule of law in that situation?  All that does is get you dead.  And why?  The government has told you by their inaction the rules don't matter.  And then later they're going to sit in judgment?  If anyone should be prosecuted in Kenosia it should be the mayor and other government officials for negligence and dereliction of duty. 

So, sounds like you think Rittenhouse is guilty...