Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

Wow, someone is scared. A pro-democracy administration is coming in and forces of darkness from Putin to the KKK and the rest are crying 

MOSCOW — President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia on Friday proposed a truce with the United States in cyberspace, without acknowledging that his country has repeatedly used cybertechniques to attack elections from the Ukraine to the United States, stolen emails from the Defense Department to the White House, and developed some of the world’s most sophisticated disinformation efforts.

Mr. Putin issued an unusual written statement outlining a four-point plan for what he called a “reboot” in the relationship between the United States and Russia in the field of information security. Moscow and Washington, he wrote, should issue “guarantees of nonintervention into the internal affairs of each other, including into electoral processes.”

He urged a bilateral agreement “on preventing incidents in the information space,” modeled on Cold War-era arms control treaties.

But beyond the conciliatory language, Mr. Putin’s statement offered no hint that Moscow was prepared to make any specific concessions on its greatly accelerated use of cyberweapons over the past decade — sometimes directly, sometimes through proxies. Russia continues to deny interfering in American politics, while insisting that the United States meddles in Russian politics by backing opponents of Mr. Putin.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/25/world/europe/russia-cyber-security-meddling.html

57 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

lol 

Keep trying 

On 9/27/2020 at 6:03 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

By your standard  Barack Obama is responsible for the Pulse nightclub attack. Barack is responsible for a man who did the exact opposite of what Obama would have told him to do and somehow Obamais responsible? But you are the big picture guy? I beg you to answer one question- in my classroom about 5 years ago I had a fight between students started by a student who was flunking, am I responsible for her decision to attack my best student?  

Please stop feeding the dumb animals.

19 minutes ago, snafu said:

Thread title of the year.

Gotta admit, Clinton made some tasty chicken salad out of chicken s**t.  It was a pretty quick pivot from losing DNC emails to tying it to Trump.

Ya, Hillary wanted the Russians to hack the DNC accounts. You guys love blaming victims. You guys really admire sh it head bullies. Weak people like bullies, it seems to me 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, Hillary wanted the Russians to hack the DNC accounts. You guys love blaming victims. You guys really admire sh it head bullies. Weak people like bullies, it seems to me 

Cool.  I didn't say that at all.

I'm not sure what you read.

Is English not your first language?  Do you put these posts through some language interpreter?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Please stop feeding the dumb animals.

3 hours ago, New Improved DC Tom said:

Can't we just euthanize the *****?

Mercy killings of animals can be good.... I am Cinga and I approve this message..... 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 12:21 PM, BillStime said:

Well targeting the narcissist sure adds up.

But I can’t think back to any major policy shifts either way, what did Russia get out of having an asset in the whitehouse?  Putin couldn’t have neglected to use that for some incredible gains right? 

27 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

what did Russia get out of having an asset in the whitehouse?  Putin couldn’t have neglected to use that for some incredible gains right? 

Our country is more stable than it has ever been before. Putin is not laughing about the chaos in the US, no sir. 

1 minute ago, Melania Trump said:

Our country is more stable than it has ever been before. Putin is not laughing about the chaos in the US, no sir. 

General instability... ok I could see that. I was looking for something more directly like deflection of arm sales to Ukraine or some trade or policy shifts beneficial to the kremlin.  It must have been a now or never moment for them to capitalize on the situation... 

1 hour ago, Melania Trump said:

He laughed himself dry with all the Russian collusion bull#### the last 4 years.  Now he's just shaking his head.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

It's never going to go away...

TDS?

Yes, this appears to be endemic. 

BDS ended immediately after election day 2008.  However.....

This appears to be a far more lethal variant.  

My hypothesis is that it mutated to the TeaPartyDS circa mid 2009.  

Then from there it made the leap to full blown TDS sometime after June 2015.   

Edited by Big Blitz