Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I can’t predict the future - can you?

I was asking what you'd expect from him?  You guys wanted us to go to war over (bogus) Russian bounties.  Well here we are with proven Russian hacking.  What should Joey do to Russia?

Edited by Doc

5 hours ago, Doc said:

I was asking what you'd expect from him?  You guys wanted us to go to war over (bogus) Russian bounties.  Well here we are with proven Russian hacking.  What should Joey do to Russia?

Biden will do 100% more than Trump ever did.

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Biden will do 100% more than Trump ever did.

Sure he will.  But regale me on what you expect.  A military strike?  Cyber attack?  Or more sanctions?

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sure he will.  But regale me on what you expect.  A military strike?  Cyber attack?  Or more sanctions?

You don’t think the United States has the capability to take out these bad actors?

If anything - Biden should invest (infrastructure, right?) and force US companies to address their cyber vulnerabilities.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You don’t think the United States has the capability to take out these bad actors?

If anything - Biden should invest (infrastructure, right?) and force US companies to address their cyber vulnerabilities.

If we did, we wouldn't have paid their ransom demands. 

And you're still not answering the question.  What should Joey do in retaliation?  This is all Putin's doing, right?

55 minutes ago, Doc said:

If we did, we wouldn't have paid their ransom demands. 

And you're still not answering the question.  What should Joey do in retaliation?  This is all Putin's doing, right?

Admit it comrade - you are thrilled Putin is doing all he can to disrupt US companies - aren’t you?

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Force??  Nice choice of word there. 

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

Admit it comrade - you are thrilled Putin is doing all he can to disrupt US companies - aren’t you?

Nope.  Hell I'm not even thrilled that Joey, after talking a good game the previous 4 years, will do nothing significant to Russia, making him a hypocrite and purported "puppet."

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Doc said:

Nope.  Hell I'm not even thrilled that Joey, after talking a good game the previous 4 years, will do nothing significant to Russia, making him a hypocrite and purported "puppet."

That’s cute Doc - as hard and persistent the cult tries to extinguish the Trump / Putin connections - you will never achieve the creditability you desperately want to no hard you try.

Meanwhile - the jury is out on what Biden will do with Russia. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

That’s cute Doc - as hard and persistent the cult tries to extinguish the Trump / Putin connections - you will never achieve the creditability you desperately want to no hard you try.

Meanwhile - the jury is out on what Biden will do with Russia. 

There's no connection to extinguish.  You've been lied to the past 4-1/2 years and were all too willing to believe it. 

No, the only "relationship" is the tightrope any President must walk when confronting bad things done by leaders of Superpowers.  Because...they have armed services and missiles/nukes too.

Again I'll ask you what you wanted Trump to do in response to the bogus Russian bounty lie?  Because you're a fool if you think it would have been anything more than sanctions, assuming it had been true.  And you just know Joey's not doing anything.

Edited by Doc

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

How did he screw our nation and what did Republicans have to do with it?

Just asking you to explain your stupid meme. 

Lots of noise in the system around the Kremlin-Trump Documents Leak. Not sure if its just more BS from Moscow or Washington but if true - Putin had enough kompromat on the former president to make him perform as expected.

Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

Leaked Kremlin documents reportedly show Putin wanted to sow chaos in the US by supporting Trump. He succeeded.

Reported Kremlin Leak Appears to Confirm Existence of Trump ‘Kompromat’

Leaked Kremlin documents described Trump as an 'impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual': report

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Lots of noise in the system around the Kremlin-Trump Documents Leak. Not sure if its just more BS from Moscow or Washington but if true - Putin had enough kompromat on the former president to make him perform as expected.

Leaked Kremlin documents reportedly show Putin wanted to sow chaos in the US by supporting Trump. He succeeded.

Leaked Kremlin documents described Trump as an 'impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual': report

You guys are so gullible 😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Gee this is cool.  Allegedly, possibly, reportedly, appears. Lots of real definitive words in those articles.   We’ve been here before Billy and there has been zero actual proof.  They’ve had over 4 years to provide actual proof and so far…..nothing. 

And to your last point. Whe role did Republicans play in it. 

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Gee this is cool.  Allegedly, possibly, reportedly, appears. Lots of real definitive words in those articles.   We’ve been here before Billy and there has been zero actual proof.  They’ve had over 4 years to provide actual proof and so far…..nothing. 

And to your last point. Whe role did Republicans play in it. 

Thank you Trump voters!!!

Must be fun waking up every day - wondering what incriminating information will be released on the former guy.  Always having to think about your next defense - turning yourself into pretzels because your "infallible" leader CONNED the F out of you.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Must be fun waking up every day - wondering what incriminating information will be released on the former guy.  Always having to think about your next defense - turning yourself into pretzels because your "infallible" leader CONNED the F out of you.

Oh no!!!  Incriminating information!!  😱

Our defense has nothing to do with pretzels unless you mean our response to your incessant noise is…

Edited by Chef Jim

On 7/16/2021 at 9:39 AM, BillStime said:

LOL!  No, it made the Dems perform as expected and did far more damage than ol' Vlad could ever had done on his own.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/16/2021 at 10:05 AM, BillStime said:

Telling others they were conned, while constantly posting tweets from obvious grifters is peak irony. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Follow the money precious 

image.thumb.jpeg.e98f00d2c28bd8ca72105771366c9c4b.jpeg

Like a miser clinging to his last penny you must be the last living person on the planet that still believes the entire Russia narrative is real rather than the cooked up conspiracy of false statements, hearsay, mis-information, and outright lies.  The entire conspiracy and collusion narrative has been blown up.

And sorry to spoil your fantasy but all your little symbolic pictures, TDS inspired tweets, and made up stories from uninformed sources are no substitute for proof and evidence.  Its all political fiction.  No legal actions or investigations to date have resulted in any real evidence, charges, or connections.  In over 5 years.  Because such evidence simply does not exist.  Because none of it is real.  I repeat, none of it is real.      

Now I have no expectations that you will come to your senses here.  Rather I expect you will provide your obligatory response by telling me your fantasy is real and I'm a brainwashed cult member while you're a rational and objective critical thinker.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Like a miser clinging to his last penny you must be the last living person on the planet that still believes the entire Russia narrative is real rather than the cooked up conspiracy of false statements, hearsay, mis-information, and outright lies.  The entire conspiracy and collusion narrative has been blown up.

And sorry to spoil your fantasy but all your little symbolic pictures, TDS inspired tweets, and made up stories from uninformed sources are no substitute for proof and evidence.  Its all political fiction.  No legal actions or investigations to date have resulted in any real evidence, charges, or connections.  In over 5 years.  Because such evidence simply does not exist.  Because none of it is real.  I repeat, none of it is real.      

Now I have no expectations that you will come to your senses here.  Rather I expect you will provide your obligatory response by telling me your fantasy is real and I'm a brainwashed cult member while you're a rational and objective critical thinker.

image.thumb.jpeg.525e3d44cc5b73b62f98c749f80cee33.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.525e3d44cc5b73b62f98c749f80cee33.jpeg

Once again my friend.  Absent empty symbolism.  Where are the searches, seizures, and evidence?  Where are the grand jury indictments?  Where are the charges?  Where are the arrest warrants?  Where are the trials?  Where are the convictions?  Where are the sentences?  Where is anything residing in the reality of the physical world that supports your case?   

Bottom like: Russian collusion narrative = Mis-information = hoax.  So says the evidence.

• Like (+1) 2