Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Senate Intel committee is the swampiest on the Hill.

Of course it is - it doesn’t fit the Q playbook.

Obamagate? What?

get the f out of here you fake news freak - you have no independent thought whatsoever - q lover 

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Now everyone who has you blocked doesn't have to see your :censored: post either.

You post that as if I give a schitt what people think of me and my posts. 

To be sure, the one thing you DON'T see me posting is the same three gifs over and over and over and over, and contributing nothing BUT the same gifs over and over and over.

A little independent thought on your behalf would have connected those dots for you. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

You post that as if I give a schitt what people think of me and my posts. 

To be sure, the one thing you DON'T see me posting is the same three gifs over and over and over and over, and contributing nothing BUT the same gifs over and over and over.

A little independent thought on your behalf would have connected those dots for you. 

Can you please not quote...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Cued up to where he easily discredits this nonsense being spewed by media hacks....again.  

Only dingbats believe this Trump/Russia bvllshit.

Just another in a long line of hoaxes that have recently popped up, like Trump lining up mailboxes and having them sent to a toxic dump.

Holy moly these people are dense................ or supreme TDS sufferers. 

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

OP is correct, Russiagate was not a Democratic hoax.

It was a failed coup.

Bingo.

• Like (+1) 1

Sure; definitely not a hoax. 

They had to reach in really deep in order to pull this ***** out of their asses. I’ll give them that. They covered a lot of bases too. I mean; all the important bases. Except for two; common sense and truth. 

Thankfully for them; the people they pander to are not exactly the worlds brightest W.A.P’s. Thankfully for us; the same.