Gerald McCoy out for season

Hate when any player goes down with an injury. But when the inevitable happens, I always wish it on this team and more so the owner. That guy's a giant sleazeball and I literally root as hard for him to lose as I do for the Bills to win.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

That stinks. Could have been anyone on the Bills. 

And THIS is why no news is the best news this time of year! 

I suppose the only upside for McCoy is that it pays far better than opting out? I’m grasping for something positive.....

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, zonabb said:

Hate when any player goes down with an injury. But when the inevitable happens, I always wish it on this team and more so the owner. That guy's a giant sleazeball and I literally root as hard for him to lose as I do for the Bills to win.  

Cowboys were always the team I most despised. The whole "America's team" slogan revolted me. When Jerruh came along, the intensity of that contempt only multiplied. And then something happened called the Cheatriots. Ever since the rise of the hoodie, the 'Boys have fallen to a distant #2 on my hate list. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Irv said:

I agree. He's the real McCoy

Always thought he was overrated.  Has a big mouth (did not like his schtick on Hard Knocks) and then has to bring up the social justice nonsense.  Bye bye.  He can go be a marcher with a torn quadriceps now.  LOL. 

• Like (+1) 1

McCoy was a helluva player.  He went through lean years like Kyle on another bad team in the past in the Bucs.  Not sure why a person or two think he’s a bad guy as he’s not.  I’ve listened or watched over 100 interviews of him, and he was a pillar of the community in Tampa.  People loved him down here.

Im really sorry for him, amd thankfully as a couple posted, no news is good news for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1