How are you going to vote this time around compared to last time?

Magox

How are you going to vote this time compared to last time?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. How are you going to vote this time compared to last time?

• You voted for Trump last time and you plan on voting for Trump this time
    • You voted for Hillary last time and you plan on voting for Biden this time
    • You voted third party last time and you plan on voting third party this time
    • You didn't vote last time and you don't plan on voting this time
    • You voted third party or for no one last time and you plan on voting Trump this time
    • You voted third party or for no one last time and you plan on voting Biden this time
    • You voted Hillary last time and are voting Trump this time
    • You voted Trump last time and are voting Biden this time
    • You voted Trump last time and are voting 3rd party or no one this time
    • You voted Hillary last time and are voting 3rd party or no one this time

12 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

I held my nose and voted for Trump in 2016. While I respect the fact that millions of Americans died for my right to vote, they also died for my right to not vote, should that be my choice. And this year, that's my choice.

You're 100% correct, and in 2016, I did that opposite - I abstained from the presidential election, and voted only state/county in my district.  I guess I was butt-hurt that my guy, Ted Cruz, didn't get the nomination, and I didn't like the way Trump treated a good guy.  To top it off, I had my best friend telling me to vote for Trump, if for no other reason, than to get more conservative judges in some of these places.  He was right, I was wrong, and I'm sorry I abstained.

I won't abstain this time;  I'll vote for Trump once.  OR, if they do mail-in ballots, I may do it 3500 times, just to make sure I over-wright the left's efforts at the same :P (JOKING - I'm a law-and-order guy).  I HATE it that my friend was right, and I was wrong.  But I live in a state that I knew I could abstain, and we'd still 100% go for Trump.  I just wanted it to be shown that, at THAT time, I was not for him.  I'm now 100% for him, and hope he keeps fighting for US, and the US.

• Like (+1) 5

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

You might get your chance in 2024 if Trump wins.

what does dumbass have to do with 2024?  

Absolutely nothing  ...   Wait I stand corrected.

Trump single handedly destroyed the Republican parties image.  It may take decades to restore it.

its  also fun to notice If and not when.   

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Trump single handedly destroyed the Republican parties image.  It may take decades to restore it.

Trump may have done that but the left's brand is as toxic if not more so than Trump's. 

So here we are.

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

That was a mistake, he's the guy in the circle.

117783780_3474434585952570_1151339075480554427_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=T8iuy0U_Zv4AX8SBV1-&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=a11b38b1554ff40e72854d6d5aa4c046&oe=5F58642A

Definitely a democrat, makes it look like he is helping, but just getting a free ride.

7 hours ago, RiotAct said:

“Vote Blue No Matter Who” New York.

With the current climate that could change.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Magox said:

Trump may have done that but the left's brand is as toxic if not more so than Trump's. 

So here we are.

Always interesting seeing people that have hated Republicans for years claim that the current Republican President is "destroying" the Republican party.  

If he really is, they should just sit back and enjoy watching somebody they hate turn the reins over to their guys & gals.

• Like (+1) 6

43 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Meaning if Trump beats braindead in the election, Kasich will probably run for President as a Dem in 2024.  He's positioning himself with for it his speech at the DNC.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Do you have memory issues?  The Republican party was in the toilet.  Jr. Proved to be a complete idiot who should have become an artist rather than running for President.  The democrats were wiping the floor with the republicans at every turn and the best answer they had was a devisive mormon.   Trump and the tea party movement happened because the republicans were too scared to stand up for what the party base cared about.  Id say the republicans are in a much better place than they were 4 years ago because without Trump they were never beating the Clintons.

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Doc said:

You might get your chance in 2024 if Trump wins.

I strongly disagree. He is such a piece of garbage that he boycotted the convention in his own state, and the president still carried the state by more than 7 points

I have more respect for Bernie Sanders than for that schmuck.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I strongly disagree. He is such a piece of garbage that he boycotted the convention in his own state, and the president still carried the state by more than 7 points

I have more respect for Bernie Sanders than for that schmuck.

Oh yeah, he's a POS.  As I said above, what I was getting at is he's positioning himself to run for President as a Dem in 2024, if Trump wins.  So SSSF might get his chance to vote for him then.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, dpberr said:

Voted for Trump in 2016 largely as an anti-Clinton vote. I'd punt on the presidential vote at the moment. 

It's 2020 and both of the choices are terrible. I'm disappointed that Trump never cared to evolve into the position and he folded in a crisis when one found him.

The Democrats had four years to find a candidate, build a superior platform, and the best they've got is Joe Biden running out the election clock in a basement. 

It's all quite sad.

It's hard to have a platform when you're constantly being attacked by the left. Who here could have accomplished as much as he did while trying to defend himself against lies?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Only if you swallow the propaganda Trump's brand throws your way

By Trump's propaganda, do you mean the murders and burning and looting and beating cops and destroying cities like Seattle, Portland, Chicago and NYC while Democrats pretend it's all peaceful while they gut their police departments?

You mean THAT propaganda?

The Dems are now fully Antifa and BLM, if for no other reason than when asked if they will denounce them, they ALL refuse to say yes. They just walk away and collect their BLM campaign donations. 

That ain't propaganda. That's reality. That's todays Democratic Party. C'mon, man!

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

By Trump's propaganda, do you mean the murders and burning and looting and beating cops and destroying cities like Seattle, Portland, Chicago and NYC while Democrats pretend it's all peaceful while they gut their police departments?

You mean THAT propaganda?

The Dems are now fully Antifa and BLM, if for no other reason than when asked if they will denounce them, they ALL refuse to say yes. They just walk away and collect their BLM campaign donations. 

That ain't propaganda. That's reality. That's todays Democratic Party. C'mon, man!

Antifa is a myth and the violence is from right wing fringe groups.  There's your propaganda straight from Pravda.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

How many will vote in person, mail-in, or absentee?......I will vote in person

In person.  I don't want my ballot harvested.  I just hope I don't die from catching Wuhan virus while doing it. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1