How are you going to vote this time around compared to last time?

Magox

How are you going to vote this time compared to last time?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. How are you going to vote this time compared to last time?

• You voted for Trump last time and you plan on voting for Trump this time
    • You voted for Hillary last time and you plan on voting for Biden this time
    • You voted third party last time and you plan on voting third party this time
    • You didn't vote last time and you don't plan on voting this time
    • You voted third party or for no one last time and you plan on voting Trump this time
    • You voted third party or for no one last time and you plan on voting Biden this time
    • You voted Hillary last time and are voting Trump this time
    • You voted Trump last time and are voting Biden this time
    • You voted Trump last time and are voting 3rd party or no one this time
    • You voted Hillary last time and are voting 3rd party or no one this time

36 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Abstained in 2016 after Cruz didn't get the nomination. I didn't like Trump and would not vote for what the Dem party had become (they're even worse now). It also didn't matter in NY.

This time I'll be voting Trump in person. I ordered a Trump 2020 Chinese Flu mask just to wear to the polling station.

Now that is interesting. Since you cannot have any sort of candidate material visible on you, will they let you in with that mask? Deny you the right to vote? Or, hand you a disposable and ask you to put it over the Trump mask? 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Now that is interesting. Since you cannot have any sort of candidate material visible on you, will they let you in with that mask? Deny you the right to vote? Or, hand you a disposable and ask you to put it over the Trump mask? 

Crap. I forgot about that rule. I was admittedly a little buzzed and happy when I ordered that Sunday after the game. Thanks for the reminder. I may see what they say since it is mandated that I wear a mask. 😇

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, LB3 said:

Abstained in 2016 after Cruz didn't get the nomination. I didn't like Trump and would not vote for what the Dem party had become (they're even worse now). It also didn't matter in NY.

This time I'll be voting Trump in person. I ordered a Trump 2020 Chinese Flu mask just to wear to the polling station.

LOL. I wish I would have thought of that.

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Even if you were allowed to wear it, I wouldn’t. You don’t know what could happen to you.

Depends on where he is. In out town you could have a "tractor accident" on the way out of the parking lot. That said I dont know any farmer that would disagree.

• Like (+1) 1

Voted for Trump because Hillary. I had my qualms because I didn't care for Trump's boorish persona. Now I actually think Trump is more substantive and decent than I gave him credit for and the opposition is flat out totalitarian awful. I am voting in person; will wear one of my Buffalo Bills masks (in Georgia.)

• Thank you (+1) 1