Kamala Harris is the next VP

• 2 weeks later...

Way to give the game away, Kammy.

We all knew Kamala Harris would be front and center today using the tragic shooting in Lewiston, ME to push a ban on assault weapons so the government can punish innocent, law-abiding gun owners.

Notice she ignores the red flags on this story like the fact this man admitted himself claiming he was hearing voices that were telling him to shoot up military bases, that he was already on their radar, and that Maine has Yellow Flag laws that were clearly not enforced.

No no, she just wants to talk about taking our guns.

And compares the whole thing to Australia while praising their gun control laws.

No really.

Our good friends in Australia don't have the protections of the US Constitution.

The last time I checked we still do.

If you politicians really wanted to solve this problem you would enforce the thousands of gun laws already on the books and you would have an all hands on deck approach to the mental health crisis.

.https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/10/26/kamala-harris-weapons-ban-australia-watch-n2389040

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Way to give the game away, Kammy.

We all knew Kamala Harris would be front and center today using the tragic shooting in Lewiston, ME to push a ban on assault weapons so the government can punish innocent, law-abiding gun owners.

Notice she ignores the red flags on this story like the fact this man admitted himself claiming he was hearing voices that were telling him to shoot up military bases, that he was already on their radar, and that Maine has Yellow Flag laws that were clearly not enforced.

No no, she just wants to talk about taking our guns.

And compares the whole thing to Australia while praising their gun control laws.

No really.

Our good friends in Australia don't have the protections of the US Constitution.

The last time I checked we still do.

If you politicians really wanted to solve this problem you would enforce the thousands of gun laws already on the books and you would have an all hands on deck approach to the mental health crisis.

.https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/10/26/kamala-harris-weapons-ban-australia-watch-n2389040

What an idiot.  All these gun control, laws only impact the law-abiding.  I got approved to buy ammo after waiting three days here in NY this past Monday.  I went in to pick it up and buy some additional rounds and got delayed again on Wednesday.  What a joke.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOoiWkNsvIccKjdLIn3MF

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Kamala Harris is not great

But let’s be fair here where was Mike Pence in  any of the time during Donald Trump?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 9/18/2023 at 12:18 PM, B-Man said:

Kamala Harris has been tireless in her pursuit of adequate legislation, support for the cities and states along the southern border, and fighting to improve our outdated and red-tape-filled immigration system as it currently stands. Harris takes her job as Southern Border Czar VERY seriously ... 

JUST kidding.

As record-breaking numbers of illegals continued crossing our southern border, Harris was busy protecting hip hop.

No really.

Take a look:

There's only one problem. . . . . . . .  NO ONE is trying to "erase" it.

Good thing our vice president is out there pandering to Black Americans ...

wait ... sorry ... protecting hip-hop. Yeah, that's it.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/09/18/kamala-harris-protects-hip-hop-n2387415

I'm going with jazz as the ultimate American art form.

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/27/2023 at 5:27 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

ever hear of Colter Wall?   but then again. Canada.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCebq5lLgos

I had not.  Pretty cool. Think that beer company could work a little more product placement in there?  LOL

Sortof reminds of a guy my brother turned me on to, Possessed by Paul James.  

After thinking about it  little more, I'm putting blues at 1.  It is from blues that all of the other American genres evolved from. Jazz for sure. Definitely rock 'n roll. Not so much with The Beatles but definitely a lot of early rockers like Chuck Berry, Elvis, Cream, Led Zeppelin, ZZ Top, Rolling Stones, and on and on and continues to this day.  Country and Western too for sure.  

1 blues

1a jazz

1b rock 'n roll

1c Country and Western

2 hip hop

• Thank you (+1) 2

Kamala Harris' 60 Minutes Reboot Was an Abject Disaster

Are you ready for yet another Kamala Harris reboot? The embattled vice president has been "reintroduced" to the American people more times than the McRib at this point. Over and over, press outlets give her the kid glove treatment in an attempt to assert her supposed political chops. 

This time, it was 60 Minutes' turn. What began with a drooling puff piece descended into an abject disaster. 

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Kamala Harris' 60 Minutes Reboot Was an Abject Disaster

Are you ready for yet another Kamala Harris reboot? The embattled vice president has been "reintroduced" to the American people more times than the McRib at this point. Over and over, press outlets give her the kid glove treatment in an attempt to assert her supposed political chops. 

This time, it was 60 Minutes' turn. What began with a drooling puff piece descended into an abject disaster. 

Which position is he talking about?

• Thank you (+1) 1

REMINDER: Kamala Harris thread

images.png.e9f5f8a8e5170f2fac1d0ad6a67649fb.png

On 10/30/2023 at 9:38 PM, John from Riverside said:

I will ask the question again

Where was Mike Pence during the Trump presidency

Impressive Gas lighting 

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

REMINDER: Kamala Harris thread

images.png.e9f5f8a8e5170f2fac1d0ad6a67649fb.png

Impressive Gas lighting 

This is stunning. Not in a good way. 

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:
On 10/30/2023 at 9:38 PM, John from Riverside said:

Where was Mike Pence during the Trump presidency

Pence was pulling

On 9/26/2023 at 5:23 PM, B-Man said:

stunts

noun 

: an unusual or difficult feat.

especially : one performed or undertaken chiefly to gain attention or publicity

at NFL games.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uh-Oh, Kamala Harris Is Showing Up Everywhere

STEPHEN KRUISER 

This may seem strange, but I can go for long periods of time almost completely forgetting that Kamala Harris is vice president of the United States. It's probably some sort of mental health defense mechanism. Other than the occasional unfortunate word-salad moment, she doesn't do much that's newsworthy, so it's not too difficult to put her out of my mind. 

She's been popping up all over my various news sources the last few days and it's a little weird. 

The weirdest thing was something I read yesterday, and we'll get to that in a moment. 

It's no secret that there is a lot of Biden fatigue among the Democrats. The pundit class is addicted to bandying about theories about how and when he might exit the race and pave the way for a different commie. Regular readers here know that I don't think the doddering POTUS is going anywhere. 

Stephen Green dug up something yesterday that's one of the strangest "How to get Joe to go" ideas I've seen yet:

"At what point," MacKinnon asks, "does someone with influence within the Biden family cry 'uncle' to save the president and the family further embarrassment?" Not to mention election day slaughter which, let's be clear about this, is the Dems' only genuine concern. 

"It’s becoming clear that there is only one person in the country who might be able to dissuade President Biden from seeking a second term. "

That person is DOCTOR Jill Biden.

VodkaPundit and I have been in agreement all along that Jill Biden is the reason Joe ran in the first place. I've been adamant about her being the reason I think all the alt scenarios are ridiculous. 

That brings me to the weird thing I mentioned at the top. 

Every Democrat in America who isn't Jill Biden is secretly or openly wishing that anyone but Joe Biden was running. When I say anyone, I mean anyone. 

Rick wrote a post yesterday about notorious lefty frozen-hot-take guy Matt Yglesias suggesting that Democrats take a "second look" at Kamala Harris. 

Yeah, they're having a rough go of it over there. 

Yglesias's reasoning in all his writing is tortured, but this is pretty bad even for him. Rick highlights some of it, noting that Yglesias eventually gets around to playing the gender card. I thought it was Democratic talking point law that both the race and gender cards had to be played at the same time when flailing for positives about Madame Veep. 

Yglesias's speculation about Harris is predicated upon Biden stepping down, which is why I teed this up with the Jill Biden story. 

The mere thought of a Harris presidency is creepy. She's a less coherent, more radical Biden. Her one upside compared to her boss is that she tends to know how to exit a room without assistance. 

Politically? Hoo-boy. This is from my colleague Sarah Arnold over at Townhall: 

"Harris has been telling colleagues in the administration that she wants the White House to show more concern publicly for the humanitarian damage in Gaza, where Israel is locked in a bloody and prolonged battle with Hamas, according to three people familiar with Harris' comments," Politico reported. 

She's in sync with all the frothing, anti-Semitic college kids. And still one 81-year-old heartbeat away from the presidency. 

Never mind a second look; Kamala Harris should never have been given a first look.

The sooner she becomes easy for all of us to forget, the better. 

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2023/12/15/the-morning-briefing-uh-oh-kamala-harris-is-showing-up-everywhere-n4924751

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 12:44 PM, BillsFanNC said:

I realize that you stupid I tried to take that into account

Nobody is taking anybody’s gas stoves they’re simply trying to regulate them to make sure that they’re safe

On 12/2/2023 at 12:16 PM, B-Man said:

Israel must be more to do what

That got conveniently left out

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

5 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Who is the genius that decided it would be good for that moron to campaign?    Should have still kept her in the basement.

• 3 weeks later...

The Democrats' Kamala Harris Problem

acd463ba-1a4a-4aa4-8769-81571ccc2432-900

At the time of her selection, picking Harris wasn't hard for most people to explain at a quick glance since they are Democrats. She ticked most of the right boxes. She was female and Black with some experience in elected office. The only thing that would have made her perfect would have been if she was a lesbian, but you can't have everything in this world.

Now, however, in light of current circumstances, some other factors merit consideration. Remember that even back during the 2020 Democratic primary, nobody wanted to see Harris in office, even among Democrats. She came in near the back of the pack in every primary, even in her home state. Even those Democrats who took her seriously complained about her record of "over-incarceration" and prosecutions in California. 

Now things are only worse. As McLaughlin notes, Kamala's approval ratings are actually worse than Biden's, a nearly historic feat in and of itself. And one of the top issues for voters this year, along with crime and inflation, is the disaster at the border. Who was supposed to be our "border czar?" Oh, that's right. Kamala. 

I'm not sure if Biden and his handlers had thought all of this through before he even took office. It seems unlikely. But if Kamala Harris truly was intended to be "25th Amendment insurance," it certainly seems to be working out well for them.

But the people it's not working out well for at all are the rest of the Democrats.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2024/02/10/the-democrats-kamala-harris-problem-n3782710

HOO BOY, DOCTOR Jill Has GOTTA Be Pissed! Kamala Harris Backstabs Biden, Says She's 'Ready to Serve'

68540d7c-e0f0-476d-be9f-e648d5045be0-105

Kamala Harris says she is ready to serve.

Lucky us.

C'mon, we all know someone powerful, somewhere promised her she'd get to be president at some point when they talked her into being Biden's vice president. Unless of course, she is truly power-hungry enough to ignore all of her own racist claims about Biden.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/02/12/kamala-backstabs-joe-jill-furious-n2392855

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

HOO BOY, DOCTOR Jill Has GOTTA Be Pissed! Kamala Harris Backstabs Biden, Says She's 'Ready to Serve'

68540d7c-e0f0-476d-be9f-e648d5045be0-105

Kamala Harris says she is ready to serve.

Lucky us.

C'mon, we all know someone powerful, somewhere promised her she'd get to be president at some point when they talked her into being Biden's vice president. Unless of course, she is truly power-hungry enough to ignore all of her own racist claims about Biden.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/02/12/kamala-backstabs-joe-jill-furious-n2392855

Im Ready Jim Carrey GIF

• Haha (+1) 1