Kamala Harris is the next VP

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Hey!

We f***ing get it.

Thank God you found the “Marxist in your mind” and alerted us.

You can turn off the “Marxist alarm” now. 

Please note...the only person who responded to your quotes was the Marxist himself...but I get your point...can be aggravating...

But a thought, did you say the same thing to the Marxist about his continual posts from the gulag?

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Hey!

We f***ing get it.

Thank God you found the “Marxist in your mind” and alerted us.

You can turn off the “Marxist alarm” now. 

I am sensing a theme in his posts. Not sure what it is, but I am getting a sense that he is sticking to a certain term in his responses.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Please note...the only person who responded to your quotes was the Marxist himself...but I get your point...can be aggravating...

But a thought, did you say the same thing to the Marxist about his continual posts from the gulag?

(A) I didn't post it to get a reaction from *your* Marxist.

(B) I don't feel compelled to say anything to *your* Marxist.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Not always.  She's pretty comfortable with a man sexually assaulting a woman,  but only so long as it's the right type of man (rich, powerful, connected and with something to offer her) and the victim is disposable.

You have a point. I mean, first she decides she believes Tara Reade, but is okay with running with the guy who sexually assaulted her multiple times with his fingers, and now she's defending another guy who sexually assaulted a woman by giving her "the Biden."

It's almost like Kamala has no principles whatsoever.

57 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You have a point. I mean, first she decides she believes Tara Reade, but is okay with running with the guy who sexually assaulted her multiple times with his fingers, and now she's defending another guy who sexually assaulted a woman by giving her "the Biden."

It's almost like Kamala has no principles whatsoever.

And...a whole lotta buncha folks who thought they had the moral high ground are lining up to pull the lever for JoeBo.  He’s literally the villain Trump was portrayed to be when they were swooning these last several years.  It’s absolutely priceless. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Harris has been traveling to small events all around the country and connecting with voters on a personal level. She is a part of the Dem ground game, making sure the voters get out there! 

She is looking like a real good pick for the ticket 

OK if you say so. 

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Harris has been traveling to small events all around the country and connecting with voters on a personal level. She is a part of the Dem ground game, making sure the voters get out there! 

She is looking like a real good pick for the ticket 

Harris is traveling to small events because she can't attract enough people for big events. She would probably do better making a Madonna-like pledge. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Harris is traveling to small events because she can't attract enough people for big events. She would probably do better making a Madonna-like pledge. 

Less than 10% in her own state, less than 2% nationally -- that's when the media was calling her a front runner for the nomination :lol: 

Harris is deeply unpopular.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Less than 10% in her own state, less than 2% nationally -- that's when the media was calling her a front runner for the nomination :lol: 

Harris is deeply unpopular.

Biden in his wisdom, chose her as V.P. so he could nail down CA's electoral votes. (-

• Haha (+1) 2