Prostitution arrest: Albany style

Just legalize it and regulate it already. It's been working fine in Nevada.

(No, I've never paid for it, nor do I plan to. I just think that what happens between consenting adults is their own business, as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.)

• Like (+1) 6

48 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Who is paying who? Cuz I ain’t paying her.

What would it cost her? She might be a little tight for cash after making bail and all, but if you work cheap......who knows?  ?‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

What would it cost her? She might be a little tight for cash after making bail and all, but if you work cheap......who knows?  ?‍♂️

I've known a couple of people from Watervliet and would say that town is loaded with Walmart people.  She probably could be a working girl there as hard as it is to believe.

13 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I've known a couple of people from Watervliet and would say that town is loaded with Walmart people.  She probably could be a working girl there as hard as it is to believe.

I may have figured this out.

The OP says Albany so is Watervliet near by?  And is it spelled correctly?  Anyway that is pretty close to Canada I think and with the inabilty to coherently spell the name of the town, it could be that there is a lot of Canadian genetic influence which would explain why she is able to charge.

Prostitution sting".  What a joke.

Don't these cops have some real work to do?

You know, like sit in their cars all day waiting for someone to drive past, a little over the speed limit, so they can collect revenue for whatever municipality they work for?

On 8/9/2020 at 6:19 PM, WhoTom said:

Just legalize it and regulate it already. It's been working fine in Nevada.

(No, I've never paid for it, nor do I plan to. I just think that what happens between consenting adults is their own business, as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.)

I'm on board with this. I think it would help reduce sex trafficking. There's always going to be that weird ***** that people go to Thailand for,  but I think it would help.