How COVID destroyed one small town

23 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Covid is real and yes it can kill you we get it but i think there is a medicine out there that will help but will not be allowed to be used in a way that DOCTORS not POLITICIANS have evidence if used correctly and quickly enough can and usually does help .

If not why are they immediately pulling video's of some of the the top Doctors in the US stating the facts about the use of the medicine, why have some of these same Doctors gotten fired for stating their findings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oSGIC_irVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDsKdeFOmQ

When they can answer why to some of these questions why isn't there a test being run with Hydroxychloroquine by now ? It's to cheap and they can't make money off of it .

I will trust a doctor or a nurse before i would a politician ! i still won't believe much of anything coming out of washington and the guy that runs the WHO he's as corrupt as the chinese gov't !!

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, T master said:

Cover is real and yes it can kill you we get it but i think there is a medicine out there that will help but will not be allowed to be used in a way that DOCTORS not POLITICIANS have evidence if used correctly and quickly enough can and usually does help .

If not why are they immediately pulling video's of some of the the top Doctors in the US stating the facts about the use of the medicine, why have some of these same Doctors gotten fired for stating their findings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oSGIC_irVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDsKdeFOmQ

When they can answer why to some of these questions why isn't there a test being run with Hydroxychloroquine by now ? It's to cheap and they can't make money off of it .

I will trust a doctor or a nurse before i would a politician ! i still won't believe much of anything coming out of washington and the guy that runs the WHO he's as corrupt as the chinese gov't !!

download-6.jpg.666cf1450013ce4ab89a890ccd01b074.jpg

1 hour ago, JetsFan20 said:

Yes, especially if you want higher taxes, open borders, late term abortions, jobs going to China, defunded police, getting rid of ICE, massive gun control, government taking control of your health care, education and finances.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Virus gonna virus

How a governor and mayor killed a city.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/nyregion/nyc-small-businesses-closing-coronavirus.html

Edited by Gary M
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

I am not opening an article from a non secure website but if Covid destroyed a small town that sucks but is amazing the pass Cuomo and Deblasio get for destroying NYC. Cuomo is literally begging the people to come back.

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am not opening an article from a non secure website but if Covid destroyed a small town that sucks but is amazing the pass Cuomo and Deblasio get for destroying NYC. Cuomo is literally begging the people to come back.

Cuoco, De Blasio, and AOC saved countless lives in NYC. 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Cuoco, De Blasio, and AOC saved countless lives in NYC.

Well, sure, AOC saved innumerable lives by keeping Amazon out of the epicenter of the virus in this country.  Every potential Amazon employee for that never built facility, especially those with preexisting conditions or elderly parents that would've moved with them, are (still) breathing huge sighs of relief.  (Unlike a few 1,000 of her former constituents who sadly no longer breathe at all anymore.)

Not sure how you figure the other 2 netted out any saved lives.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I know you’ve already been asked but I’ll ask again. Please explain how those three have saved “countless” lives.  

Here’s the explanation you’ve been waiting for.

Cuomo is a moron.

De Blasio is a goon.

AOC is a mental patient.

pooping-brown-bull-on-island-260nw-13368

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I know you’ve already been asked but I’ll ask again. Please explain how those three have saved “countless” lives.  

They instituted strict measures and were criticized for it by the right wing media.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

They instituted strict measures and were criticized for it by the right wing media.  

More deaths then FL, Texas and California combined says otherwise, and all 3 states have a bigger population

11 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

USA has 161,000 reported covid deaths, New York has 32,801 of them, that's 20.3% and estimated 10000 of them were in nursing homes, so 6% of reported covid deaths were in New York nursing homes, because cuomo mandated they take sick residents.

Image may contain: text that says 'NEW ANDREW Govemor CUOMO Department of Health HOWARD ZUCKER, M.D J.D. Commissioner DATE: FROM: 2020 DRESLIN Executive Deputy R.N. Nursing New York State Department Health Advisory: Hospital Discharges Nursing. and Hospital Discharge Planners Nursing Admissions Nursing Homes distribute immediately Administrators, Directors Nursing. Directors Discharge Planners Social Work, Hospital resident shall denied admission suspected diagnosis of.COVID-19 determined medically stable tested admission prohibited COVID- prior Hospital gischarge puanning angNPS nvolved residen admission transfer, NH solely based o0.a confirmed who admission caretury review discharges. readmission guicance Girecuy'

22 hours ago, Gary M said:

On 8/6/2020 at 7:54 AM, JetsFan20 said:

We need the Democrats now more than ever? 

More than 2,800 businesses in New York City have permanently closed since March 1, according to data from Yelp, the business listing and review site, a higher number than in any other large American city.

About half the closings have been in Manhattan, where office buildings have been hollowed out, its wealthier residents have left for second homes and tourists have stayed away.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

USA has 161,000 reported covid deaths, New York has 32,801 of them, that's 20.3% and estimated 10000 of them were in nursing homes, so 6% of reported covid deaths were in New York nursing homes, because cuomo mandated they take sick residents.

Image may contain: text that says 'NEW ANDREW Govemor CUOMO Department of Health HOWARD ZUCKER, M.D J.D. Commissioner DATE: FROM: 2020 DRESLIN Executive Deputy R.N. Nursing New York State Department Health Advisory: Hospital Discharges Nursing. and Hospital Discharge Planners Nursing Admissions Nursing Homes distribute immediately Administrators, Directors Nursing. Directors Discharge Planners Social Work, Hospital resident shall denied admission suspected diagnosis of.COVID-19 determined medically stable tested admission prohibited COVID- prior Hospital gischarge puanning angNPS nvolved residen admission transfer, NH solely based o0.a confirmed who admission caretury review discharges. readmission guicance Girecuy'

So? It was the right decision. What did you want to do with folks in nursing homes? 

That’s why I support a party with top moral standards. 

50 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

So? It was the right decision. What did you want to do with folks in nursing homes? 

You had an unused hospital ship in harbor provided by Trump. Was it unused because it was Trump related? top moral standards bull s*t Your party kills people for political capital.

BTW, the Jets have their own PPP forum.

Edited by Niagara
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

I know you won't read them, but here it is anyway

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/07/829091975/new-yorks-temporary-overflow-hospitals-remain-underused-despite-covid-19-crisis

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/new-yorks-failure-to-use-emergency-hospitals-is-another-reason-to-distrust-government-healthcare?fbclid=IwAR1iq2-rAt5uovEMjp9AyMz4u7aj4KyR_89I8x6OLtlOOxtiYWzCdHUfy8Y

Edited by Gary M

2 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

If not the Navy hospital ship maybe the field hospital at the Javits Center, eh? Trump handed Cuomo (The Butcher of Albany) & DeBlasio a walk off home run and they managed to mess that up and kill thousands of people.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If not the Navy hospital ship maybe the field hospital at the Javits Center, eh? Trump handed Cuomo (The Butcher of Albany) & DeBlasio a walk off home run and they managed to mess that up and kill thousands of people.

And something tells me he knew they would.