Democrats Can't Win Elections Without Cheating

55 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

PLEASE REMIND ME 

Which states are making it hard for Voters?

Texas, Pennsylvania, the Carolina's, Florida, Iowa, Missouri?

any more?  (I'm sure there are) 

Not sure of others but voting in Florida is extremely easy. To get a mail in ballot you have to log on and confirm information which took 3 minutes. Then I just drop it off at any of the early voting sites. Not sure why you think Florida is difficult to vote in.

Could have my mom vote for anyone I wanted, but I have  a conscious.  The sees Trump and Biden  on the commercials and asks who's that. When they have regular commercials, she asks what the hell is that.  Tell her just a stupid  medicine commercial. They seem to outnumber  the political commercials.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

This seems to be message going out to Democrat operatives, including obviously pollsters.

Purpose is to delegitimize what they anticipate as a (massive) Trump victory—and establish premise for violence, already normalized by press and DNC officials.

This is the legacy of Barack Obama.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

This seems to be message going out to Democrat operatives, including obviously pollsters.

Purpose is to delegitimize what they anticipate as a (massive) Trump victory—and establish premise for violence, already normalized by press and DNC officials.

At what point are you just embarrassed? Don't you know when you are on the perch of mockery?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Trump says things like this all the time and even laying out a plan to try and stay in office even if he loses.

The GOP is finished. Relegated to a regional sun belt afterthought.

Fiscal responsibility? Ummm, show me a balanced budget.

Inclusivism? Ummm, show me a set of policy initiatives that make Americans feel involved.

Reduction of the size of federal government? Ummm, show me the shrinking/closing of any bureaucracy.

Military power? Ummm, show me how many militias currently exist with the goal of opposing gov.

I'm still registered as a repub. Anyone who supported Trump and didn't have the balls to renounce him as he went off the rails deserves everything The Lincoln Project throws at them. The racism the party didn't abjectly reject became a tacit acceptance, and part of the platform. The great divide, and the reason why the party is finished, is the division between college educated and non college educated republicans and the rush to accept the non. College educated repubs have now seen that It Was All A Lie, and that the party never really stood for anything other than power.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

At what point are you just embarrassed? Don't you know when you are on the perch of mockery?

If Trump wins it'll be the pollsters and MSM that once again got it wrong.  They've been engaged in their own brand of theory and artistic (much of it bad art) rendering for months.  Talk is cheap.  Vote tally's are real data and a 100% sample.  Just like a football game.  The score at the end of 60 minutes trumps the score with 2 minutes to play, the statistics up until then and the previous records of the teams. 

On 11/1/2020 at 1:22 PM, keepthefaith said:

If Trump wins it'll be the pollsters and MSM that once again got it wrong.  They've been engaged in their own brand of theory and artistic (much of it bad art) rendering for months.  Talk is cheap.  Vote tally's are real data and a 100% sample.  Just like a football game.  The score at the end of 60 minutes trumps the score with 2 minutes to play, the statistics up until then and the previous records of the teams. 

If Trump loses the Electoral College and by close to 4 million in the popular vote, Trump and his supporters will claim Trump won easily.

And no one in America will be surprised. 

If those things happen and the results are somehow overturned, the American experiment is over. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Kemp said:

If Trump loses the Electoral College and by close to 4 million in the popular vote, Trump and his supporters will claim Trump won easily.

If those things happen and the results are somehow overturned, the American experiment is over. 

When the votes are all tallied and any irregularities are explored, we'll have a winner.  What we're seeing right now is a function of a very sloppy process carried out by part-time "seasonal" workers using a wide variety of methods, machines processing ballots with poor chains of custody.  If this was a business, the way voting/tabulating is being done this time around, it would go bankrupt pretty quickly.  Typical government related work.

Edited by keepthefaith

9 hours ago, Kemp said:

Don't get so misty about the American experiment.  

You just described the  2000 election results.

I think the American experiment is a bit more robust than you're giving credit.

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

Don't get so misty about the American experiment.  

You just described the  2000 election results.

I think the American experiment is a bit more robust than you're giving credit.

You might want to re-check the stats there....

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You might want to re-check the stats there....

Gore won the popular vote.

Bush won the electoral vote with shaky decision SCOTUS-assist.  Bush supporters claim victory. America rolls on.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

That's correct. Re-read Kemp's post then. I'm trying to help you out here.

Dude, if Trump and his supporters claim he won easily then let them believe it.  Who cares?

You think this was an easy Biden win? Wisconsin, Nevada, Georgia, Pennsylvania are all super tight.

Just now, snafu said:

Dude, if Trump and his supporters claim he won easily then let them believe it.  Who cares?

You think this was an easy Biden win? Wisconsin, Nevada, Georgia, Pennsylvania are all super tight.

Okay, you clearly didn't re-read it and/or understand it, so whatever.

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Okay, you clearly didn't re-read it and/or understand it, so whatever.

He's saying:

--trump got smoked in popular vote.

--electoral college vote most likely, too.

--but if the EC vote is overturned (and it only would be with SCOTUS decision) then our country is screwed.

How is that different than 2000?