Democrats Can't Win Elections Without Cheating

"The primary issue is one of scale. The sheer number of ballots that would be mailed to wrong addresses would be staggering. The state of Oregon has been using mail-only elections since 1998.  The U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC) found that during the 2018 election, of the more than 2.8 million ballots the state sent out, roughly 60,000 were undeliverable.

Even after two decades to make it work, Oregon still sees a significant percentage of ballots fail to make it to their intended recipient. Given this fact, imagine how many undeliverable ballots would be floating around all 50 states.

Mailing lists are based on voter registration rolls, which are often inaccurate. If the list is not updated in real time when citizens pass away or move, then ballots will be mailed to outdated addresses. Given the lack of voter ID laws in several states, someone living at a voter’s previous address could illegally use their ballot. Voters who move out of state may receive multiple ballots.

The potential for mail theft is also a real concern. In 2019, U.S. Postal Inspectors reported nearly 5,000 convictions related to postal crimes, including those involving mail theft and fraud. With no chain of custody, there is no recourse should this type of fraud occur during an election.

Voting done apart from the overview of election officials also destroys the framework of a secret ballot.  It leaves an opening for fraud, vote-buying, intimidation, and ballot harvesting. Voters run the risk of having their ballots rejected, if they forget to sign it. No one is present to help them if they make a simple mistake and ruin their ballot. The option of a provisional ballot is not available to them, as it would be at a polling place.

Voters also face the inconvenience of going to a local post office to have the return ballot postmarked.  The Post Office is no longer required to cancel a stamp with a postmark.  In my state, the North Carolina Board of Elections’ absentee ballot instructions state that the voter must either hand deliver the ballot or go to the post office to request the item to be postmarked. This could overwhelm postal staffing and cause the same long lines that already frustrate voters.

The EAC summary of the 2018 federal election reported that 28.4 percent of transmitted by-mail ballots in all 50 states were returned as undeliverable; were surrendered, spoiled, or replaced by voters; were transmitted to by-mail voters who voted in person with a provisional ballot; or had an unknown or other status. A system that generates a nearly 30% error rate can hardly be termed a success, especially when the bedrock of our Constitutional system is at stake. "

https://townhall.com/capitol-voices/congressmantedbudd/2020/07/13/all-mail-elections-would-be-undermine-the-integrity-of-the-ballot-box-n2572360

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Please stop   this voter fraud by only Democrats is just plain wrong.

Just look at the idiotic tweet from Dump yesterday.  

Mail in Voting in Florida is right because they vote Republican.  Dem's don't know how to vote by mail correctly.

Now go ahead and call me an idiot.  

I'm not the one blindly believing Alternate Truths.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Mail in Voting in Florida is right because they vote Republican.  Dem's don't know how to vote by mail correctly.

You’re right.  Mail-for-all is set up to be abused by anyone, regardless of party affiliation.  I’m sure that I will get three ballots in my mail this year for people who are dead or don’t exist (my father in law, the prior owner of this house who hasn’t lived here for 20 years and the mail that comes to a fictitious name comprised of the first names of my mother in law and father in law). I won’t be casting more than my own vote, but I can see where someone else wouldn’t be honest.

You’re also missing much of the original post, which has nothing to do with fairness, but describes the likely problems that overwhelming both the board of elections and the post office will inevitably pose.  These are not two shining star agencies.

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Good to know you think that sending out ballots the way the blue states are doing it is a bad idea. I also appreciate you recognize that both sides have committed fraud and stamping out the fraud should be out concern but currently that is not something any blue state is doing and it appears some are promoting fraud.

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

They think they can just lie their way to another win. 

But people are paying better attention now than in 2016 

1 hour ago, snafu said:

You’re right.  Mail-for-all is set up to be abused by anyone, regardless of party affiliation.  I’m sure that I will get three ballots in my mail this year for people who are dead or don’t exist (my father in law, the prior owner of this house who hasn’t lived here for 20 years and the mail that comes to a fictitious name comprised of the first names of my mother in law and father in law). I won’t be casting more than my own vote, but I can see where someone else wouldn’t be honest.

You’re also missing much of the original post, which has nothing to do with fairness, but describes the likely problems that overwhelming both the board of elections and the post office will inevitably pose.  These are not two shining star agencies.

My point is that voter fraud is very very low.   

Low enough where is usually doesn't matter.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Good to know you think that sending out ballots the way the blue states are doing it is a bad idea. I also appreciate you recognize that both sides have committed fraud and stamping out the fraud should be out concern but currently that is not something any blue state is doing and it appears some are promoting fraud.

LOL.  Try again on the bold.    Don said the R's know how to do it right and the D's do not.  That is a total BS statement.  If your state has issues, does it mean every state does? 

as to the comment - you recognize that both sides have committed fraud and  .....  Blue sates are promoting fraud.

You really don't pay attention very well.  Your assumptions are bad.  You are buying into Don's lies.  

-----------

I am an independent.  I have and will continue to vote Blue and Red. 

I refuse to drink Red or Blue Kool Aid.  

35 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

My point is that voter fraud is very very low.   

Low enough where is usually doesn't matter.   

My point is that there's enough cheating out there (practiced by supporters of both parties) for each party to throw ***** at each other.

The system worked before this year -- voter fraud is vary very low.  Now in a span of 6 months States are going to magically force each and every one of their normally creaky Election Offices make a drastic switch in how they do things.  And to top it off, we need to rely on a typically unreliable delivery agency.  Nobody loved the post office.  Now they've been raised up as the greatest agency ever -- even better than Amtrak.  That's a recipe for complete disaster.  Mistakes and errors aside, the proposed plan allows unscrupulous people to take advantage of flaws.  If you like chaos, you're going to love November.

I'm not 100% against a different way of voting during this time of the virus, but what's being hastily proposed is bad.  Since the 2000 election, states needed years to switch to reliable electronic voting.  Changing things to be more complicated isn't always the answer.  Make it easier to vote in person.  Spend the money for more polling places.  Let people vote over a few days.

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

The excuses are already starting to form for when trump loses in November.

losers won’t be able to admit that the country wants him out

If you like chaos, you're going to love November.  This adds to the potential for chaos.  That's my main point.  A winner will win and a loser will lose.  You can bet that neither side will go quietly.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm willing to bet that Trump supporters won't need crying rooms, free pizza, and "comfort dogs" like the Hillary voters. :D:lol::D

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

My point is that there's enough cheating out there (practiced by supporters of both parties) for each party to throw ***** at each other.

The system worked before this year -- voter fraud is vary very low.  Now in a span of 6 months States are going to magically force each and every one of their normally creaky Election Offices make a drastic switch in how they do things.  And to top it off, we need to rely on a typically unreliable delivery agency.  Nobody loved the post office.  Now they've been raised up as the greatest agency ever -- even better than Amtrak.  That's a recipe for complete disaster.  Mistakes and errors aside, the proposed plan allows unscrupulous people to take advantage of flaws.  If you like chaos, you're going to love November.

There is Fraud. We've agreed there.

Is it by Honest people or D bags? Or the Establishment?     Meaning the GOP and DNC actually create the fake votes. 

Sore Loserism 

13 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I'm willing to bet that Trump supporters won't need crying rooms, free pizza, and "comfort dogs" like the Hillary voters. :D:lol::D

Ya, they just needed a wall built to protect their scared little azzes 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

LOL.  Try again on the bold.    Don said the R's know how to do it right and the D's do not.  That is a total BS statement.  If your state has issues, does it mean every state does? 

as to the comment - you recognize that both sides have committed fraud and  .....  Blue sates are promoting fraud.

You really don't pay attention very well.  Your assumptions are bad.  You are buying into Don's lies.  

-----------

I am an independent.  I have and will continue to vote Blue and Red. 

I refuse to drink Red or Blue Kool Aid.  

So which states do you feel is doing it properly? I live in FL which is only state he has praised because we require you to actively ask for the ballot by mail. In Cali they are sending it to dead people and people that use to live at that address. Hell in NY they can't count 30k ballots for a primary, what will happen in Nov with 40 million mail in ballots? I do love the comment about being independent, what you mean is that you are happy being ignorant and it is easier to insult other than actually argue logically or intelligently.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

There is Fraud. We've agreed there.

Is it by Honest people or D bags? Or the Establishment?     Meaning the GOP and DNC actually create the fake votes. 

Does it matter who performs the fraud?  I can't say if it is establishment, or individuals who act on their own.

The establishment and their supporters will try to capitalize on it by either supporting it with a wink or condemning it when they can.

Why add to the potential for this?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

Does it matter who performs the fraud?  I can't say if it is establishment, or individuals who act on their own.

The establishment and their supporters will try to capitalize on it by either supporting it with a wink or condemning it when they can.

Why add to the potential for this?

because the risk of minimal harm is heavily outweighed by its enormous benefits