Democrats Can't Win Elections Without Cheating

19 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Now I’ve seen it all.  A passport to vote?  Pretty cool that you support backdoor poll taxes.  It’s too bad that you can’t support a free election.  Sad!

Where does it say anywhere you need a passport? You literally are either too dumb or too dishonest for this conversation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

Where does it say anywhere you need a passport? You literally are either too dumb or too dishonest for this conversation.

Exactly.

I explained it in my post on the last page.

What is really disturbing is the Democrats clearly trying to create a system where there is no winner on election night.....but rather 'announced' days(?), weeks(?), months(?) later after who know what happens in the back rooms.   They are already seeding that expectation for November in the media.   They have certainly learned from their failed attempt in 2000.

They know that it's impossible to corrupt an election in hundreds or thousands of places on a single night.  But it's quite doable if you have a month and you've sent home all those nice, honest, old ladies who work the polls on election day and replaced them with operatives that have been given a goal to create the desired results.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Someone has been placing their own biases in what they are reading again..................

Passports ?

csm_artikel-pferdezaehne-1_421a13c293.jp

What other ID proves citizenship?  I honestly can’t think of one.  Voter reg card isn’t ID.  Same for birth certificate.  Drivers license doesn’t prove citizenship.  Maybe enhanced does, but same backdoor poll tax problem.  Bottom line: you want to suppress the vote.  And that’s cool.  I just see it differently because I don’t fear democracy. 

59 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Hoax.  Show me another ID that proves citizenship.  I’m waiting. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

What other ID proves citizenship?  I honestly can’t think of one.

Hoax.  

Show me another ID that proves citizenship.  I’m waiting. 

Oh my God,

tell me you are kidding.

The most common documents used to prove citizenship are:
  • U.S. birth certificate.
  • Passport.
  • Certificate of Citizenship.
  • Certificate of Naturalization.

I didn't even get a passport until I was 55.

Take a few more weeks off.

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh my God,

tell me you are kidding.

The most common documents used to prove citizenship are:
  • U.S. birth certificate.
  • Passport.
  • Certificate of Citizenship.
  • Certificate of Naturalization.

I didn't even get a passport until I was 55.

Take a few more weeks off.

How is a birth certificate ID?  No photo there.  So it is what it is: a certificate of birth, but not of identification.   And a certificate of citizenship pertains to those who acquire citizenship through their parents.  So, we’re back to passport, by your own admission.  

Again, it’s sad that you’re afraid of free elections.  And stunning that you still advocate for poll taxes.  And even more stunning that you’re still falling for Trump hoaxes.  Have a nice day!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Are you Trumpsters still drinking from the golden cup? 

687474703a2f2f73746d656469612e7374696d67

Corruption Like You've Never Seen Before   

(but it is Don's corruption)

Election Fraud 0.0025 percent.   bwaahahahaha    

There's a few here who lap that stuff up.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

So wait... Are executive orders good or bad today?

Due to the health concerns of voters amid the coronavirus pandemic, Gov. Phil Murphy on Friday signed an executive order to mail every registered voter in the state a modified vote-by-mail ballot ahead of the general election. But the Trump campaign argued in the suit that universal vote-by-mail opens the election up for voter fraud.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/trump-campaign-sues-new-jersey-over-mail-in-ballot-plan/2574478/

Dumbass Don knows he will lose in a landslide election so he is spreading all kinds of conspiracy theories and his fan base is eating it up hook, line and sinker.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

So wait... Are executive orders good or bad today?

Due to the health concerns of voters amid the coronavirus pandemic, Gov. Phil Murphy on Friday signed an executive order to mail every registered voter in the state a modified vote-by-mail ballot ahead of the general election. But the Trump campaign argued in the suit that universal vote-by-mail opens the election up for voter fraud.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/trump-campaign-sues-new-jersey-over-mail-in-ballot-plan/2574478/

Dumbass Don knows he will lose in a landslide election so he is spreading all kinds of conspiracy theories and his fan base is eating it up hook, line and sinker.  

It's amazing that, aside from his tax giveaway to the rich, Mr. "Art of the Deal" can't get anything done with Congress and instead has to resort to unconstitutional executive orders to try to accomplish things.  Kind of like the border wall - even with Republicans holding the White House and both houses of Congress he couldn't make it happen.  What a loser!

• Haha (+1) 1

Enhanced drivers license or ID proves citizenship , should be free for low income to acquire , good also for their check cashing at banks.

All mail in ballots should be requested by voters who can be verified , so no charge of fraud.

Soon to be voted on in NYS  ballot only drop boxes in every county to be collected by BOE so not to overwhelm USPS and collect on time. At least one in each county should be possible at this late date.

NYS took about a month to count June 23 primary votes, that cannot happen in the Nov election , fix that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

It's amazing that, aside from his tax giveaway to the rich, Mr. "Art of the Deal" can't get anything done with Congress and instead has to resort to unconstitutional executive orders to try to accomplish things.  Kind of like the border wall - even with Republicans holding the White House and both houses of Congress he couldn't make it happen.  What a loser!

You remind me very much of what a love child between Jerry Nadler and Debbie Wassermann Schultz would be. Your uncles would be Schiff, Swalwell and Schumer. The patriarch of your family would be Harry Reid. To tell the truth, they are all liars. You either are incredibly ignorant or are deliberately lying with this post. When a person has to resort to lying to try to make their case all it does is show how weak of a case they have. I've been calling you 3rd Chair but most likely I've been giving you too much credit. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You remind me very much of what a love child between Jerry Nadler and Debbie Wassermann Schultz would be. Your uncles would be Schiff, Swalwell and Schumer. The patriarch of your family would be Harry Reid. To tell the truth, they are all liars. You either are incredibly ignorant or are deliberately lying with this post. When a person has to resort to lying to try to make their case all it does is show how weak of a case they have. I've been calling you 3rd Chair but most likely I've been giving you too much credit. 

Hoax.  How did he address the border wall?  Executive order!  Unemployment benefits expire in the middle of an economic disaster, and what’s the response? You guessed it; executive order!  

4 hours ago, ALF said:

Enhanced drivers license or ID proves citizenship , should be free for low income to acquire , good also for their check cashing at banks.

All mail in ballots should be requested by voters who can be verified , so no charge of fraud.

Soon to be voted on in NYS  ballot only drop boxes in every county to be collected by BOE so not to overwhelm USPS and collect on time. At least one in each county should be possible at this late date.

NYS took about a month to count June 23 primary votes, that cannot happen in the Nov election , fix that.

On the month thing - part of the deal is that they have to wait a certain number of days for votes to arrive via mail.  (I think it’s eight days).  Then I believe they sit for a certain period )couple of days) to permit review and challenges (eg, dog doesn’t match).  Then they hit the machine after passing through a very open and bipartisan unsealing process.  Certification takes place later even under the best of circumstances - about a month even when there weren’t these layers to the counting process. 

Edited by SectionC3

13 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  How did he address the border wall?  Executive order!  Unemployment benefits expire in the middle of an economic disaster, and what’s the response? You guessed it; executive order!  

Even when there's no reason to lie, you lie. Unemployment benefits have not expired in any state. You stating this is not only irresponsible but shows your ignorance of the subject. 

The border wall has been validated by the SCOTUS. It's not coming down unlike Obama's Dream Act. 

Federal enhanced unemployment benefits have been extended (with modifications) by the use of monies that have already been funded. The reason for needing to do this is that the disloyal opposition wants to fund 3.5 trillion dollars of their pet projects instead of the 1.0 trillion Trump wants. Trump is not going to allow the Left to bail out poorly run states for their long-term fiscal irresponsibility in the name of fighting the consequences of the China Virus.