Democrats Can't Win Elections Without Cheating

The Left Is Setting The Stage For A Coup If Trump Wins

by John Daniel Davidson

Original Article

It’s been hard to miss the steady drumbeat of articles and think-pieces over the past few months about Election Day war games and post-election planning underway on the left, rooted in obsessive fears that President Trump will refuse to accept an electoral loss, triggering a constitutional crisis and maybe even widespread civic unrest, all in a desperate attempt to cling to power. “The Left Secretly Preps for MAGA Violence After Election Day,” reads a recent headline at The Daily Beast. “Is Trump Planning a Coup d’État?” asks another recent piece at The Nation. “Is America in the Early Stages of Armed Insurgency?” frets Slate.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

by John Daniel Davidson

Original Article

It’s been hard to miss the steady drumbeat of articles and think-pieces over the past few months about Election Day war games and post-election planning underway on the left, rooted in obsessive fears that President Trump will refuse to accept an electoral loss, triggering a constitutional crisis and maybe even widespread civic unrest, all in a desperate attempt to cling to power. “The Left Secretly Preps for MAGA Violence After Election Day,” reads a recent headline at The Daily Beast. “Is Trump Planning a Coup d’État?” asks another recent piece at The Nation. “Is America in the Early Stages of Armed Insurgency?” frets Slate.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292fkq8734no8r5c6s36

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

by John Daniel Davidson

Original Article

Consider the source: The Federalist. I actually think they've done some good opinion pieces.

But in perusing these threads, I see a rather unhinged antipathy toward John McCain.

So I cannot resist pointing out that the prime protector of John McCain's legacy is actually married to the publisher of The Federalist. Right-wing hatreds in collision.

As I've seen here many times: check the source, do your own research.

https://splinternews.com/the-federalist-doesnt-bother-to-mention-meghan-mccain-i-1825376096

EDIT: And that's not to mention this: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/us/politics/the-federalist-trump-liberals.html

Folks, you're being played by these conspiracy theorists. Have you ever thought that maybe the real holders of power -- the global capitalists -- are playing you by pumping up a fake populist who gives them what they need, easy money and less regulation? (Where's Bernie when you need him!) 

-- that's a joke. If Bernie had won the nomination I think I think I would have launched myself off the face of the earth in desperation.

When President Trump ran for office four years ago, a conservative writer with a growing following vented the kind of doubt and cynicism that was common among people like her who worried about the damage he could do to their cause. She called him “a demagogue with no real solutions for anything at all.” She accused him of betraying the anti-abortion movement. And she wrote that his constant complaining about being treated unfairly was “ineffectual and impotent.”

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Trump Casually Says Biden 'Probably' Takes Drugs in Fox News Interview

President Donald Trump suggested in a new interview with Fox News that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden "probably" uses drugs to amplify his debate performance.

"There's probably, possibly drugs involved. That's what I hear," Trump told Fox News host Jeanine Pirro. "I mean, there's possibly drugs. I don't know how you can go from being so bad where you can't even get out a sentence—I mean, you saw some of those debates, with the large number of people on the stage. He was...I mean, I used to say, 'How is it possible that he can even go forward?'"

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-casually-says-biden-probably-takes-drugs-fox-news-interview-1531384

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

Trump Casually Says Biden 'Probably' Takes Drugs in Fox News Interview

President Donald Trump suggested in a new interview with Fox News that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden "probably" uses drugs to amplify his debate performance.

"There's probably, possibly drugs involved. That's what I hear," Trump told Fox News host Jeanine Pirro. "I mean, there's possibly drugs. I don't know how you can go from being so bad where you can't even get out a sentence—I mean, you saw some of those debates, with the large number of people on the stage. He was...I mean, I used to say, 'How is it possible that he can even go forward?'"

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-casually-says-biden-probably-takes-drugs-fox-news-interview-1531384

Let me run that through my trademarked TrumpTranslator:

"Joe isn't looking as sleepy or addled as I'd promised! In fact, he's positively sort of energetic and kind of on point. The Sleepy Joe meme isn't gaining traction. I'll shift gears. His surprisingly competent performance must be due to performance enhancing drugs. That'll work!"

Does anyone have a better explanation for the tremendous change in Joe's cognitive abilities? Being accused of being on drugs does not necessarily mean Illegal drugs. While it may be possible that Hunter passed him a little coke before his last speech that he seemed not ready for the undertaker, he might have also had a prescription for a legal drug that caused him to seem alive. There's obviously something causing him to appear so different from time to time. I'm not sure I want Joe to be the one playing Russian Roulette at 3:00 am when that inevitable call comes. 

On 8/5/2020 at 8:05 AM, Tiberius said:

They think they can just lie their way to another win. 

But people are paying better attention now than in 2016 

Says the party who started, paid for and lied about Russia and spied on their political opponents. 

Yup, we believe you. 

• Like (+1) 2

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Democrats Will Use Mail-In Ballots Scam to Throw Election Into Chaos. 

“Now, no matter the margin of victory should Trump prevail on Nov. 3rd, the Democrats will be caterwauling about counting the mail-in ballots for weeks, or even months. That’s where all of the fraud magic can be made, naturally.”

• Like (+1) 2

Invitation to Voter Fraud.

by John Hindraker

I believe that President Trump will be re-elected in November, if only legal ballots cast by eligible voters are counted. What I don’t know is how many millions of fraudulent votes will be cast for Joe Biden.

My state, Minnesota, has made a point of facilitating voter fraud. Every registered voter in the state, of whom there must be several million, has received an application for an absentee ballot that promotes “voting from home.” Actually showing up at the polls is portrayed as a second-best alternative for “those who need or want to vote in person.”

IMG_4824.jpg?resize=450%2C600&ssl=1

If you receive this invitation, as I did, no identification is required to obtain an absentee ballot. You may have a Minnesota driver’s license, or maybe a Social Security number. (Who doesn’t?) But failing that, or if fraud is your object, you can check the third box. In that case, “Your identification number will be compared to the one on your absentee ballot envelope.”

“Your identification number” is not explained in the enclosed materials, but it can only refer to a bar code on the Business Reply Mail envelope that is included with each absentee ballot application. This obviously affords no ballot security. It merely will document that an application for an absentee ballot was submitted, and a ballot corresponding to that application was later cast. It provides no assurance as to who filled out that ballot.

This crude system has many flaws, the most obvious of which is that voter registration rolls are notoriously inaccurate. Earlier today I got a text from a friend with photographs of three absentee ballot applications that came to his residence. One was addressed to him. The other two were addressed to a couple who formerly owned his home, but moved to Arizona in 2017. There is literally nothing standing in the way of his checking the third alternative on question number 4, and obtaining absentee ballots in the names of those former residents, which he could then cast, thus voting three times instead of once. He won’t do this, because he is honest. He is also a Republican. I have gotten the same reports of erroneous ballot applications from several other friends.

How many Democrats will take advantage of the millions of invitations to absentee ballot applications that are now flooding the state, to vote more than once? I have no idea, and neither does anyone else. But the Democratic Party, having promoted “voting from home” and having eliminated the requirement of a witness signature (via a “settlement” with left-wing groups entered into by Secretary of State Steve Simon, who does everything possible to facilitate voter fraud), is obviously counting on voter fraud to help swing Minnesota into Joe Biden’s column.

• Thank you (+1) 3

THEY SURE AREN’T ACTING AS THOUGH THEY EXPECT BIDEN TO WIN: 

Colorado Is The Test Run For Democrats’ Vote-By-Mail Blame Game.

Democrats have a new prime target in their political sights: U.S. Postal Service and Postmaster General Louis DeJoy. On Friday, Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold sued USPS and DeJoy for a supposed “attempt at voter suppression that violates the United States Constitution and federal statutes and must be stopped immediately.” This time, the “voter suppression” and “constitutional violation” came in the form of a postcard sent to voters with incomplete information about vote-by-mail.

Really? One deficient informational postcard is powerful enough to commandeer Colorado’s elections authority and suppress the right to vote?

In truth, Democrats are again using USPS to attack President Trump, openly accusing him of conspiring with DeJoy to disrupt USPS and interfere in vote-by-mail elections. Democrats insist on using USPS as a scapegoat when — not if — vote-by-mail issues arise in untested states.

The left may be escalating the blame-game, but this scapegoating is nothing new.

Read the whole thing.

I consider gaslighting cheating. 

Here’s evidence of Liberal gaslighting:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/disunited-states-could-second-civil-100002857.html

Let’s break this down. 

On Sept. 11, Donald Trump proclaimed on Twitter that: "Pelosi and Schumer want Trillions of Dollars of BAILOUT money for Blue States that are doing badly, both economically and in terms of high crime, as a condition to making a deal on stimulus — But the USA is coming back strong!"

Trump was widely mocked in response for being too ignorant to understand that "blue states" are part of the United States.”

- EVERYBODY knows what Trump was saying and it wasnt that blue states arent American states. He was saying the Democrats there are keeping things shut down on purpose to make life suck, but other than things out of his control, things are coming back. The gaslighting was ‘Trump hates America!’ 

People enjoy laughing at Donald Trump, perhaps because they think it will somehow save them from his wrath, cruelty and violence. It will not.”

- This gaslighting is to convince their readers that Trump supporters are causing the unrest. You gotta be kidding me....go to Andy Ngo’s Twitter to see who’s really getting violent out there. It’s not Trump supporters attacking federal courthouses. 

Through his behavior Trump has shown that he is actually the authoritarian Great Leader of his followers only.”

- I’m sorry, who’s unconstitutionally keeping citizens under house arrest? Trump or

horrible liberal governors and mayors?

Moreover, he has little or no respect, love, care or concern for them either — except as a means of keeping himself in office indefinitely so he can enrich himself, his family, and other close allies.”

- Hes losing money by serving as POTUS so what a stupid point....and he’s not the one acting like an authoritarian — liberal mayors and governors are. 

“Trump is not merely indifferent towards those Americans in "blue states" and elsewhere who do not support his regime. He is actively hostile and violent towards them. He has sabotaged aid to the coastal states early in the coronavirus pandemic. He ignored California and Puerto Rico when they have faced natural disasters and environmental calamities. He has encouraged armed militias to stage threatening demonstrations in Democratic-governed states such as Michigan. He has unleashed federal police against protesters in Portland and elsewhere who oppose the regime. He has pursued an overall strategy of stochastic terrorism against Democrats, Black Lives Matter activists, anti-fascists and others he and his agents deem to be "enemies of the state."”

- He gave California and Puerto Rico everything they needed and asked for. He isn’t encouraging any militias but Biden’s campaign staff has bailed out violent rioters. Notice how the article says “anti-fascists” and not Antifa. 

I honestly cannot stomach anymore of this article. I mean this is why liberals are stupid. Jack Dorsey stated on Twitter there is a liberal bubble...liberals only follow liberals which is why they all sound like stupid parotid. And they never get the conservative perspective like conservatives get the liberal perspective because if the information from the conservative side doesn’t mesh with what they want to believe they claim that the information must be tainted with racism. 

There’s no talking with these people because all they do is react with unbridled and unhinged emotion. 

This is literally EVERY article I read from the left. Void of facts, chalked full of lies, exaggerations, and feelings. 

Man, I can’t wait to vote to Keep America Great. 

Edited by Dragoon
  • Thank you (+1) 2