Evil People

Golden Goat

Harvey Weinstein. I guess there's some distinction between evil and just plain sick, though they aren't mutually exclusive. And lots of people do evil things without that being the sum total of their character. People can be complicated. So I asked myself, what makes someone evil? One answer was someone who takes pleasure in the suffering of innocent people. Harvey got off on forcing women to submit to him. He loved the power. And yeah, he's a sick puppy, but he falls squarely into the Evil category for me.

181219194423-04-harvey-weinstein-lead-im

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.biography.com/crime-figure/ed-gein

When I was researching PhD programs, I had a fleeting interest in forensic psychology.  Used to watch every serial killer documentary I could find.  Ed Gein is one of the most disturbing and evil individuals I came across.  Dude was freaking twisted.  Major authoritarian mommy issues.

Arthur Shawcross is one I heard about frequently growing up in central NY.  I worked at a furniture store on Lyell Ave. that was a few doors down from the bar from which he abducted a lot of his prostitute victims.  

• Like (+1) 1

Richard Allen Davis - Wikipedia

Polly Klaas was having a slumber party in 1993 at her Petaluma, Ca home, when a strange man holding a knife entered her bedroom, tied up all the girls and put pillow cases over their heads. The intruder then kidnapped Polly, raped her, killed her, and discarded her body off of the side of the freeway hidden under a piece of plywood. Her body was not found for two months.

This POS left an impression on me when I listened to his sentencing back in the 90's.  When asked by the Judge if he had anything to say, he responded:

''I would also like to state for the record that the main reason I know that I did not attempt any lewd act that night was because of a statement the young girl made to me while walking her up the embankment: ''Just don't do me like Dad.' ''

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

You believe everyone is innately evil, and that their environment (upbringing) is the ultimate mitigating factor?  

5EBE449B-95DE-4948-BA87-7729AEC19B95.jpeg.8f1a4791be163c463697786457fbea77.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

You believe everyone is innately evil, and that their environment (upbringing) is the ultimate mitigating factor?  

No I believe everyone is innantely evil and in spite of their environment they can choose to not be evil.  Not saying everyone is John Wayne Gacy but everyone of us are capable of lying, cheating, stealing etc which are all evil sinful acts.

Everyone has evil urges not everyone acts on them.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

No I believe everyone is innantely evil and in spite of their environment they can choose to not be evil.  Not saying everyone is John Wayne Gacy but everyone of us are capable of lying, cheating, stealing etc which are all evil sinful acts.

So a 4 month old baby is evil? I mean, they would be part of "everyone".

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

I think you’re setting the bar for evil a little lower than the rest of us.

• Like (+1) 1

One of the most beloved figures in the country. Known as "America's Dad." Turns out to be America's most prolific serial rapist. Used his fame and fortune to single out women he fancied before drugging and raping them, all while chastising people like Chris Rock and Eddie Murphy for their use of coarse language.

Bill Cosby.png

• Like (+1) 3