A reminder of how disgusting of a human tucker carlson is

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

Since you’re such a proud leftist, maybe you could - at the very least - read up on some non-robotic left of center folks like Aaron Mate, Jimmy Dore, Krystal Ball, Glenn Greenwald and Oliver Stone.    

At least try to expand your sphere of influence beyond Occupy Democrats and Media Matters.   It’s not good for your soul.  

I'm not sure if this will ever happen i for one love what America was when i was growing up as a kid but have moved on to what it is now & realize those days are gone but when it comes to Billstime the dude is stuck in a revolving door of Trump bashing & can't or i should say won't look at any factual truths that are staring him in the face .

He believes in his guy which is admirable to a point but one would think that when the outcome of a situation always comes up in the negative that you would start to see & admit in some small fashion that just maybe my guy isn't all that but when such things are put in front of him he either doesn't answer or refers to a Trump bash .

So expansion of a thought process to include things that are seen by most i'm not thinking are going to happen any time soon but there is always hope, just maybe by the time this presidents term is over & he has virtually ruined the country & it's economy Billstime may have a change of heart but i'm not going to bet on it !! 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, T master said:

I'm not sure if this will ever happen i for one love what America was when i was growing up as a kid but have moved on to what it is now & realize those days are gone but when it comes to Billstime the dude is stuck in a revolving door of Trump bashing & can't or i should say won't look at any factual truths that are staring him in the face .

He believes in his guy which is admirable to a point but one would think that when the outcome of a situation always comes up in the negative that you would start to see & admit in some small fashion that just maybe my guy isn't all that but when such things are put in front of him he either doesn't answer or refers to a Trump bash .

So expansion of a thought process to include things that are seen by most i'm not thinking are going to happen any time soon but there is always hope, just maybe by the time this presidents term is over & he has virtually ruined the country & it's economy Billstime may have a change of heart but i'm not going to bet on it !! 

Torture

On 3/3/2022 at 7:49 AM, BillStime said:

Torture

True very true repetitive stupidity & or ignorants can be a form of torture especially for those that use common sense as a base in most thought processes .

See we agree on something ...

30 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Other than because he is an evil dictator and a monster, why do you think Putin invaded Ukraine?

He is afraid of a democratic republic with freedom on his doorstep. His people might get jealous 

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He is afraid of a democratic republic with freedom on his doorstep. His people might get jealous 

He said arming Ukraine and extending membership to NATO was a "red line" which they will not allow.  Its was articulated in the negotiation position documents provided to the U.S. and its allies prior to the conflict.  

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Seriously? 

You don't get that? 

Wow

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

He said arming Ukraine and extending membership to NATO was a "red line" which they will not allow.  Its was articulated in the negotiation position documents provided to the U.S. and its allies prior to the conflict.  

Oh, Putin said that? Ok 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

You think it has nothing to do with the west dangling the bait of Ukraine's Nato inclusion over his head?  

Sure, NATO was going to protect a free nation, so he attacked before they were fully armed. 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure, NATO was going to protect a free nation, so he attacked before they were fully armed. 

Nato was going to protect them how?  Why don't they fight with Ukraine now?

Edited by Tenhigh

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

How do you not equate - extending membership to NATO <> Ukraine becoming more Democratic???  

More importantly, Isn’t Ukraine a sovereign nation and able to make its own decisions?  

I fuggin love Tucker Carlson and Trump. Make no mistake , they both love America. That’s why they both despise a certain faction of losers that currently are trying -desperately- to destroy Her. Helpful hint:  their party starts with a “D” 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Tokyo Rose Tucker now trending in China too. Boatdrinks’s hero. 

Who benefits???????

Freaking morons. 

But at least no more mean tweets.

I paid $65 to fill up the tank today but hey.........it's all small price to pay for freedom 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/8/2022 at 3:49 PM, BillStime said:

How do you not equate - extending membership to NATO <> Ukraine becoming more Democratic???  

More importantly, Isn’t Ukraine a sovereign nation and able to make its own decisions?  

No argument from me.  I'm just pointing out the position Russia took in the negotiations with the U.S. delegation.    

I’m sure you guys are right. Russia attacked Ukraine because some guy on TV says he can understand why they did. Yep…that’s gotta be right. It couldn’t possibly be because Russia made the calculation that the guy who’s ACTUALLY in charge wouldn’t stop them. No…that couldn’t be the case. 🙄

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/15/2022 at 9:16 AM, SoCal Deek said:

I’m sure you guys are right. Russia attacked Ukraine because some guy on TV says he can understand why they did. Yep…that’s gotta be right. It couldn’t possibly be because Russia made the calculation that the guy who’s ACTUALLY in charge wouldn’t stop them. No…that couldn’t be the case. 🙄

Clown post. 

Tucker is running on Russian TV because he can't stop saying things that are helpful to Russia. 

And you're right on one thing. This guy and the last guy could not stop Putin from invading Ukraine. 

At least Trump forced Putin to give Crimea back to Ukraine , oh wait he didn't.

War in Donbas  started April 2014  east 2 provinces of Ukraine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas

The overall number of confirmed deaths in the war in Donbas, which started on 6 April 2014, was estimated at 13,100–13,300 by 31 January 2021.  At least Trump stopped Putin there , oh wait he didn't.

• Thank you (+1) 1