If Trump loses and refuses to leave

5 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Outlets change their viewpoints periodically sometimes to reflect the change in ownership.  Rupert Murdoch has established a trust to hold ownership of FOX and now the kids who have a different perspective run the show there.  For that matter I am old enough to remember the Huntley-Brinkley days on NBC News.  NBC has long departed from that type of coverage in part due to the people in the background running that network.  I am free to evaluate and change choices in news coverage just as you are free to do the same.

Are you truly free when you're a cult member?

You think that you see a pattern.  Do you believe that Trump is a dictator even though he has not locked down the media nor seized weapons from the citizens like the other numb skulls here?

Someone's getting irritated, much like his leader.

5 hours ago, westside2 said:

Lol, the inner city ghettos are always Democrats. Not exactly ivy league material. 

Love when it seeps through.

4 hours ago, Back2Buff said:

Turnout was high, so something is amiss. This guy sounds like a stable genius.

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

How do you propose Trump is going to "establish himself as a dictator"?

He can say whatever he wants.

Is the military going to guard him at the White House?  Really?

I mean really, how would he pull this off?

Dictators usually succeed when the military backs them up.

Must be a coincidence that Trump just replaced four higher-ups in the military.

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Dictators usually succeed when the military backs them up.

Must be a coincidence that Trump just replaced four higher-ups in the military.

Perhaps I suppose.

As a veteran I just don't see it happening.  Not only is there the oath, but following an unlawful order (which it would be) is a very serious offense.  Even if the generals are for it, the grunts likely would not follow them.

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Perhaps I suppose.

As a veteran I just don't see it happening.  Not only is there the oath, but following an unlawful order (which it would be) is a very serious offense.  Even if the generals are for it, the grunts likely would not follow them.

Grunts will ALWAYS, without exception, follow generals. Generals will almost always follow orders from above.

Not saying Trump will succeed with whatever he is up to, but there is absolutely no reason for him to make these changes, now, other than to achieve something to keep himself in power. 

29 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Grunts will ALWAYS, without exception, follow generals. Generals will almost always follow orders from above.

Not saying Trump will succeed with whatever he is up to, but there is absolutely no reason for him to make these changes, now, other than to achieve something to keep himself in power. 

The first part is simply not true.  As for the rest, We'll see.

The armed services chairman told the network that military leaders told him they "serve one president at a time," and while he does not expect Trump to go quietly, after January 20 "all the layers of government will no longer serve him, they will serve Joe Biden—if he wins and if he is sworn in—and there is nothing he can do about that."

"The second thing is: Does he try to order the military to defy that? What the military has made clear to me is they will not follow an unlawful order. Period," Smith told CNN.

"For instance, if the president had ordered them into a city, as he was threatening to do, they were prepared to say no, that is not a lawful order, we have no lawful reason to go there.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-election-military-transfer-power-1534208

This is what the armed services chairman said today.

Nothing Trump would do would surprise me.  Would if the military goes along.

I know you're heavily invested in this theory, but it is dubious and half baked IMHO.

Edited by reddogblitz

44 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I like that you narrowly define dictator to your narrow view of what it means in order to proclaim him as normal.

Not accepting the will of the people in a free and fair election is exactly what a dictator does.

One side is behaving like a free society. The other isn't.

The best part is that you can't process that correctly.

You've switched from answering everything from Hoax to Marxist.

It's a sideways move for a dimwit, but to me it's good to see you expanded your limited vocabulary.

You are being hysterical.  So much so that it should be concerning to anybody who has to be around you personally.

35 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Are you truly free when you're a cult member?

Someone's getting irritated, much like his leader.

Love when it seeps through.

Seek help immediately.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You are being hysterical.  So much so that it should be concerning to anybody who has to be around you personally.

Seek help immediately.

For my money, that poster is the most broken guy on the board.  Runs around spouting off about dictators and the end of democracy as DJT takes the legal route to addressing his concerns.  He’s a nervous soul. 

On the other hand, let’s not forget that Fidel Castro overthrew Cuba by deftly outmaneuvering Fulgencio Batista in the Superior Court of the State of Pennsylvania, widely recognized and studied today as the Bay of Pitts(burg).  Maybe he’s on to something.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

For my money, that poster is the most broken guy on the board.  Runs around spouting off about dictators and the end of democracy as DJT takes the legal route to addressing his concerns.  He’s a nervous soul. 

On the other hand, let’s not forget that Fidel Castro overthrew Cuba by deftly outmaneuvering Fulgencio Batista in the Superior Court of the State of Pennsylvania, widely recognized and studied today as the Bay of Pitts(burg).  Maybe he’s on to something.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 hours ago, westside2 said:

Lol, the inner city ghettos are always Democrats. Not exactly ivy league material. 

As are Nobel & Pulitzer winners. Republicans are made up of a lot of racist white men and self-hating white women, neither of whom have an education above high school in most cases, with a couple of token black and brown people to capitalize on the void.

I may not be a Democrat, but if you want to compare quality of the voting blocs, it's pretty clear democrats appeal to all kinds of people while republicans really only cater to uneducated whites. There's a subfaction that believes saving 43 cents a year on their taxes is worth more than saving a child's life though, can't forget those winners.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Biden is bad.  The 1,000,000 + brown people are still dead.

Good for you.

Is this that topic we debunked a while back about the federal "tough on crime" bills that Biden sponsored 30 years ago?

It seems like a rumor that is immune to facts https://www.factcheck.org/2019/07/biden-on-the-1994-crime-bill/

At the time violent crime was steadily on the rise over decades in our nation and it was not some kind of racist plot, but rather a bi-partisan effort largely backed by the Dems and supported by black representatives as well. Black communities were calling for better policing and sentencing and supported the bill. The only dissenting black votes against it was a small group against provisions in the bill that called for the use of the death sentence. I believe the death sentence in the bill was invoked after a 3-strike violent offense rule.

Nearly 40 African American religious leaders released a statement supporting the bill, saying: “While we do not agree with every provision in the crime bill, we do believe and emphatically support the bill’s goal to save our communities, and most importantly, our children.”

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Your comparison of Covid Donnie and Batista is priceless.

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

The first part is simply not true.  As for the rest, We'll see.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-election-military-transfer-power-1534208

This is what the armed services chairman said today.

Nothing Trump would do would surprise me.  Would if the military goes along.

I know you're heavily invested in this theory, but it is dubious and half baked IMHO.

I'm having problems believing grunts will disobey a general's order. Can you cite some examples?

Seek help immediately.

Rob, when forced to confront facts, yells mental issues, while following a deranged President.

Everyone not in the cult understands that Trump is one of the greatest projectors, ever.

One can't help but wonder if the same applies to one of his simplest followers.

Edited by Kemp

It's been truly inspiring watching Trump show concern while Covid deaths are exploding all over America.

Some people at least pretend to care, but while Americans continue to die en masse, all he can do is tweet nonsensically about how he is being treated unfairly. He's the REAL victim.

What a self-involved, pathetic, POS.

And idiots here defend him, while pretending they are the smart and the moral.

Trump has driven us into a tree and his followers are cheering.

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

It's been truly inspiring watching Trump show concern while Covid deaths are exploding all over America.

Some people at least pretend to care, but while Americans continue to die en masse, all he can do is tweet nonsensically about how he is being treated unfairly. He's the REAL victim.

What a self-involved, pathetic, POS.

And idiots here defend him, while pretending they are the smart and the moral.

Trump has driven us into a tree and his followers are cheering.

He's a proverbial Nero fiddling while Rome burns.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

I'm having problems believing grunts will disobey a general's order. Can you cite some examples?

Here are 9 cases where enlisted people disobeyed orders and are now recognized as heroes.

https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/troops-disobey-orders/

Grunts don't usually get orders from generals.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, WideNine said:

Is this that topic we debunked a while back about the federal "tough on crime" bills that Biden sponsored 30 years ago?

It seems like a rumor that is immune to facts https://www.factcheck.org/2019/07/biden-on-the-1994-crime-bill/

At the time violent crime was steadily on the rise over decades in our nation and it was not some kind of racist plot, but rather a bi-partisan effort largely backed by the Dems and supported by black representatives as well. Black communities were calling for better policing and sentencing and supported the bill. The only dissenting black votes against it was a small group against provisions in the bill that called for the use of the death sentence. I believe the death sentence in the bill was invoked after a 3-strike violent offense rule.

Nearly 40 African American religious leaders released a statement supporting the bill, saying: “While we do not agree with every provision in the crime bill, we do believe and emphatically support the bill’s goal to save our communities, and most importantly, our children.”

No it's not that topic. Thanks for the well expressed answer though.

I was referring to then  Senator Joe Biden's Iraq War vote.

In a scientific study published last fall in the prestigious medical journal The Lancet, researchers from Johns Hopkins estimated that 650,000 Iraqis had died because of our government's invasion of their country. The survey that produced that estimate was completed in July, 2006. That was a year ago.

Unfortunately, despite the calls of the Lancet authors for other studies, there has been no systematic effort to update these results.

Just Foreign Policy has attempted to update the Lancet estimate in the best way we know. We have extrapolated from the Lancet estimate, using the trend provided by the tally of Iraqi deaths reported in Western media compiled by Iraq Body Count. Our current estimate is that 974,000 Iraqis have died as a result of the U.S. invasion. 

Granted this was not Joe's sole doing, but as a U.S. Senator who thought it was a good idea and voted for it, he bears a hefty dose of responsibility IMHO.

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Here are 9 cases where enlisted people disobeyed orders and are now recognized as heroes.

Interesting article. Thanks. I knew the Doss story.

These are clearly the exceptions that prove the rule.

My only quibble with the link is that my point is in regards to policy coming from the President.

I know that it's possible that someone might rebel at an order from Trump. I also know that it is more likely to follow the rule path than the exception path.

That Trump is making big changes to the top of the military for no logical reason and because we know he will do anything to remain in power, it should give every decent American a feeling of doubt as to what is going on.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Granted this was not Joe's sole doing, but as a U.S. Senator who thought it was a good idea and voted for it, he bears a hefty dose of responsibility IMHO.

Just think of all the names you could substitute for Biden in that statement from both sides of the aisle. To single in on him is odd, to me.

On what basis did everyone cast their vote on that issue?

Were they provided with honest Intel?

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

that's because the top brass need plausible deniability

middle mgmt to take the fall if something gets screwed up

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

On his campaign he said at multiple rallies that he'd never come back if he loses. 

He couldn't care less about his voters. 

And where is Trump and Coronavirus Task force? The virus is spiraling out of control and he is still hiding like a pathetic loser.

Just now, BillStime said:

And where is Trump and Coronavirus Task force? The virus is spiraling out of control and he is still hiding like a pathetic loser.

Trump stopped governing once he got COVID.

These people don't care about Americans. They don't care how many die and how many jobs are lost.

This was solely about them, and since losing they couldn't care less about doing anything to help the situation. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Trump stopped governing once he got COVID.

These people don't care about Americans. They don't care how many die and how many jobs are lost.

This was solely about them, and since losing they couldn't care less about doing anything to help the situation. 

The ONLY thing he is doing right now is making one last hail-mary grifting effort to scam money out of his idiotic (his words, because he despises them) base.

None of the money he is asking for in his "legal fight" goes to the election recount. It gets split between the RNC and his pockets, so he can stuff them as he gets thrown out the door.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The ONLY thing he is doing right now is making one last hail-mary grifting effort to scam money out of his idiotic (his words, because he despises them) base.

None of the money he is asking for in his "legal fight" goes to the election recount. It gets split between the RNC and his pockets, so he can stuff them as he gets thrown out the door.

Not surprising.

The Republican Party thrives off of their base lacking intelligence or common sense. 

These people are too dumb to read the fine print of where their money is going, or they don't care. 

It's a cult. They don't question anything Supreme Leader says or does. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Two law firms helping Trump contest the election have quit in the past three days

They probably quit because they know that whatever money Trump cons out of his cult will go into his pockets, not to cover their billable hours.

11 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

6 hours ago, Kemp said:

Just think of all the names you could substitute for Biden in that statement from both sides of the aisle. To single in on him is odd, to me.

On what basis did everyone cast their vote on that issue?

Were they provided with honest Intel?

Note I did say "Granted this was not Joe's sole doing, ".  I am not singling him out but he bears a hefty dose of responsibility for what he did.

Joe got the same Intel as Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, Patty Murray, Xavier Becerra, Mike Honda, Nancy Pelosi, Loretta Sanchez, Maxine Watters, Dick Durbin, John Lewis, Elijah Cummings, and Gresham Barrett among many others.  

24 Senators and 133 HoR members to be exact.

https://www.thoughtco.com/2002-iraq-war-vote-3325446

How come these 157 people were able to see through Bush and  Cheney's lies yet Joe could not?  

Stop making excuses for him. Come on man, Joe blew it on this one and it was a big fuggin deal.

Edited by reddogblitz

24 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Note I did say "Granted this was not Joe's sole doing, ".  I am not singling him out but he bears a hefty dose of responsibility for what he did.

Joe got the same Intel as Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, Patty Murray, Xavier Becerra, Mike Honda, Nancy Pelosi, Loretta Sanchez, Maxine Watters, Dick Durbin, John Lewis, Elijah Cummings, and Gresham Barrett among many others.  

How come these 157 people were able to see through Bush and  Cheney's lies yet Joe could not?  

Stop making excuses for him. Come on man, Joe blew it on this one and it was a big fuggin deal.

Dude, he ain't Trump.  Therefore he doesn't have one spot of crap on him, in spite of his 47 year record.

He's bleached and pasteurized and erased and re-written.  Have you noticed how nobody talks about his policies or what he might do or who he might pick for his cabinet?  None of that ***** matters.

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

WHATABOUT WHATABOUT WHATABOUT 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Actually, you did single him out. You mentioned no one else.

Out of the 157 who got it wrong, 151 were Republicans.

Joe got it wrong.

The entire Republican Party got it wrong.

You must really hate Republicans about this vote.

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Your future life story?

I know you think you're clever.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Actually, you did single him out. You mentioned no one else.

Out of the 157 who got it wrong, 151 were Republicans.

Joe got it wrong.

The entire Republican Party got it wrong.

You must really hate Republicans about this vote.

I know you think you're clever.

Actually I did not. He was part of the group that got it wrong as I said for now the 3rd time.

Not sure how Republicans voted has anything to do with what Joe did.  

I think EVERYONE who voted for it should admit their HUGE mistake, resign, and move to the AZ desert and wear sackloth and ashes never to be seen or heard from again.  If you fug up that bad at your job you need to find a new job.

Just because I don't like your BFF does not mean I'm a Republican. That's just your George W Bush " if you ain't for us, You're against us" logic at play.

Edited by reddogblitz