If Trump loses and refuses to leave

Just now, Unforgiven said:

Is this you gary?

Yes.

It's Gary the Conqueror.

Sure looks like the title of the thread wasn't far-fetched at all, despite some of the best sphincters here dismissing the notion.

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

More like "when Biden loses, what bull#### excuse will we be subjected to for the next 4 years?"

Clearly China will have interfered to help Trump. They're afraid of Biden, who has been taking bribes from them for decades, preferring the guy who has been riding their commie asses for the past 5ish years.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

How on earth did this story (not leaving office) even get started?

It's on page 74 of the Left Wingers are Scumbags Election Handbook.

Last time they used this one was in NYC in 2001, where they got their media buddies to run with the "Giuliani will use 9/11 as an excuse to not leave office" story.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Trumpleaving.jpg

I forget...was this before or after Hillary broke decades of election night protocol by refusing to concede until 12+ hours after her clear defeat occurred?

Edited by KD in CA

Note that all of the posters after me did as I said they would.

Not one disputed what Trump said, in his own words. Instead they brought up nonsense that has nothing to do with the topic.

Trump forces his own supporters to act like idiots. In some cases, these folks don't need to be forced.

I don't blame him because if he loses we know the fix was in. 

On policies alone, nobody, doesn't matter what side you are on can tell me you prefer what Biden is proposing. There is something wrong with you if think Biden has good ideas. 

The Trump hatred is out of control and why, because you believe all the media lies! Your rational, logical critical thinking is gone, why again?  Even you most staunch Trump haters, who knows why, will be sorry if Biden wins. If you can't see that Trump is the better option based on policy, I don't know what to tell you!    

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Note that all of the posters after me did as I said they would.

Not one disputed what Trump said, in his own words. Instead they brought up nonsense that has nothing to do with the topic.

Note that he didn't say he "would refuse to leave"

But that he would "Have to see"         Trump trolling at its best.

and you are caught right in it.

10 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

How on earth did this story (not leaving office) even get started?

Some Democrat former Senator said he feared that Trump wouldn't leave the White House in January, if he were to lose in November.

It's an obvious political smear that only complete morons like @Kemp would take seriously.

14 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Some Democrat former Senator said he feared that Trump wouldn't leave the White House in January, if he were to lose in November.

It's an obvious political smear that only complete morons like @Kemp would take seriously.

...Kayne will rent him the Lincoln bedroom...….not to worry...………..

11 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I forget...was this before or after Hillary broke decades of election night protocol by refusing to concede until 12+ hours after her clear defeat occurred?

That's not fair.  Hilary needed to consult with Barack, Joe, Susan Rice, Kerry, Loretta Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper and others before she threw in the towel.  She needed confirmation from the others that the election outcome wasn't the last action on the subject. 

Edited by keepthefaith

1 hour ago, Big Gun said:

I don't blame him because if he loses we know the fix was in. 

On policies alone, nobody, doesn't matter what side you are on can tell me you prefer what Biden is proposing. There is something wrong with you if think Biden has good ideas. 

The Trump hatred is out of control and why, because you believe all the media lies! Your rational, logical critical thinking is gone, why again?  Even you most staunch Trump haters, who knows why, will be sorry if Biden wins. If you can't see that Trump is the better option based on policy, I don't know what to tell you!    

The hatred of Trump is fixed? 

Hadn't thought of that one.

Not as nuts as he's trolling the Left, but pretty loony.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Note that he didn't say he "would refuse to leave"

But that he would "Have to see"         Trump trolling at its best.

and you are caught right in it.

I love Trump pretzel time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Kemp & Trump.

Trump's a moron listening to a former Democrat Senator?

The projection behind this theory is incredible.  Dems have had nearly four years to come to terms with losing a very winnable election and still won't shut up about it. But Trump's the one that won't accept election results.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 7/3/2020 at 7:31 AM, thenorthremembers said:

This is outrageous.  If he loses he will leave.  His supporters, and I am speaking as one of them, will not back an action like that.  Wrong party.

I agree at least we won't be booty hurt to the extent that has been shown (Russian collusion, fake dossier) to keep up the hate at every turn like the losers of the last election have done .

If he does lose and we have to go back wards i can't wait to see the difference in the reaction to the loss i just hope the reporters actually remind us all going forward of how someone that looses a race concedes honorably and doesn't whine the entire time about it !! 

45 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Reading comprehension isn't your thing, is it?

Not to a Trump supporter. No.

1 hour ago, LeviF91 said:

The projection behind this theory is incredible.  Dems have had nearly four years to come to terms with losing a very winnable election and still won't shut up about it. But Trump's the one that won't accept election results.  

Trump's the guy who said it loud. Maybe he's projecting upon himself?