Republicans Are All As Corrupt As Trump

Kemp

25 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t know Idaho.  I know many democrats and while I don’t understand much of what they believe in, they’re not the prolific doinkwad that this poster is.  He seems angry and ultra committed to doinkishness. 

He's a commie

• Like (+1) 1

U.S. law already makes it illegal for campaigns to accept anything of value from foreign sources. 

but Warner wanted to grandstand 

and penfield didn’t care what was true or not 

he just wanted to start a thread 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

He's a commie

I’m always surprised that 4 years later they STILL don’t understand why Trump won. Trump’s victory was a rebuke of Democrats AND Republicans. Additionally, those of us who voted him would consider him the far and away least corrupt person in Washington. After all, they investigated every aspect of his life for 3 years using the full force of the FBI and came up empty.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Don't mistake "batschittcrazy" with the inability to generate original thought. They simply get told what to be angry about, and then get angry about it, without first making sure there's a reason to be angry.

I've said it repeatedly: I could never be a Democrat simply based on how stupid they need you to be.

Ah here we go - the original thought rebuttal. Pathetic and weak when you know you can’t defend the indefensible. Just look at the other pathetic replies above. 

Who also used this pathetic rebuttal - @Deranged Rhino.

Hi DR! 

3 hours ago, Troll Toll said:

I’m always surprised that 4 years later they STILL don’t understand why Trump won. Trump’s victory was a rebuke of Democrats AND Republicans. Additionally, those of us who voted him would consider him the far and away least corrupt person in Washington. After all, they investigated every aspect of his life for 3 years using the full force of the FBI and came up empty.

image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

Edited by BillStime

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/30/politics/senate-removes-ban-foreign-election-help/index.html

Love to hear the justification for this from the Trump fanboys.

Something besides the ususual whataboutisms.

And just think he was the lessor of 2 evils i can only imagine what it would have been like if he lost ? If you think the other side is any better you need to take your blinders off !!

If a politicians mouth is moving they are more than likely lying and have been for longer then any of our have been alive !! It's just more apparent now given the internet and thank god for that because if we didn't have that to do research we would still be having the wool pulled over the entire countries eyes !! 

7 hours ago, T master said:

And just think he was the lessor of 2 evils i can only imagine what it would have been like if he lost ? If you think the other side is any better you need to take your blinders off !!

If a politicians mouth is moving they are more than likely lying and have been for longer then any of our have been alive !! It's just more apparent now given the internet and thank god for that because if we didn't have that to do research we would still be having the wool pulled over the entire countries eyes !! 

Hillary would have appointed competent people—who would be confirmed by congress. She wouldn’t have weakened our international alliances, Iran wouldn’t be building a bomb, the virus would be fought with a federal response, the deficit would be smaller and the useless trade war would not have happened 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hillary would have appointed competent people—who would be confirmed by congress. She wouldn’t have weakened our international alliances, Iran wouldn’t be building a bomb, the virus would be fought with a federal response, the deficit would be smaller and the useless trade war would not have happened 

Federal response to a virus? You mean like with weapons? Please explain.

• Like (+1) 1

@Kemp

You created a thread in which you allege a sweeping generalization.

Maybe you could at least attempt to explain to all of us how the article you linked demonstrates:

(1) that Trump is, in fact, corrupt

(2) the degree of Trump's corruption 

(3) how all Republicans are corrupt to that same degree

It is your thread. At least try to provide some foundation for your thread title and maybe actually try to debate your allegation

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

U.S. law already makes it illegal for campaigns to accept anything of value from foreign sources. 

But they should report any offer of foreign assistance, you don’t want that 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

WOW Okay then ?

1) Where did Iran get the money to build the bomb ? You don't give a proven thug money to buy ammo or a means to use it ! JMHO . 

2) If it took Hillary as long to get a federal response to covid as it did for her to get the response to Bengazi we would have as big of a mess or bigger than there is now !

3) As far as the deficit if you think a women isn't going to spend as much money as a man boy i want to live in the fantasy land you are in . 

4) Why do you think the in most retail stores they cannot get products and the production jobs in America are gone ? They went to China because greedy American companies put profit over independence . Useless trade war that was created was to level the playing field so China couldn't buy American goods ship them to China produce them then ship it back cheaper than we can produce them here weakening American independence . Which we are experiencing now !! 

Just look around at the stores groceries half full - I went to Lowes yesterday to get a small chest freezer i found 1 because they were sold out (said it would be Oct. before they might get more) you know where it came from CHINA and due to all the companies being allowed to go there America is now getting screwed and you better hold on because if the S**T really hits the fan you along with every one else will put all the blame on the sitting Pres. but not one that came before him had a thing to do with what's happening or going to "IT'S ALL TRUMPS FAULT" wake up ! 

They are ALL crooks and there is no way any of them truly give S**T about you and me both parties are about who can be in power to complete their agenda that's why i'm a independent . If you truly believe a word any of them say you are delusional at the very least Trump has the balls to take a different path and up until the virus things were rolling pretty good economically it wouldn't have changed the future as far as the debt the country is accumulating ! 

There is no one that will be elected in the near or distant future that will ever pay off the debt in our or our kids lifetime !

Just watch the documentary "From Freedom to Facism" if you want your eyes opened . (if you can still find it) 

It started with Woodrow Wilson signing the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 giving all financial power to a centralized bank in America better known as "The Federal Reserve" owned by i believe 8 families linked to the money mongers back in England which was in part the reason why the British left to find a new country in the first place . The US does have a very small part in ownership but really has no say in the matter .

https://www.facebook.com/notes/paul-james/the-federal-reserve-cartel-the-rothschild-rockefeller-and-morgan-families/473991389459248/ 

Look at the Picture at the very top of this article that will give you a clue of the agenda !! 

Then FDR taking the country off the gold standard in 1933 and having all people give any gold back to the Federal reserve giving the Fed the power to print as much money money or better known as a fiat currency - definition - a currency established as money, often by a gov't regulation, but that has NO intrinsic value .

Then look at the states with the highest tax rate and the most gun laws NY and Cali. highest tax rates in the nation, Chicago toughest gun laws in the nation more gun violence and probably the highest murder rate in the country too i don't know .

And all that i have posted have 1 thing in common you do the research of what party leads all that i have posted here .

Believe what you want but Like i said they are ALL crooks and they make us choose which is the lessor of the 2 evils because they do not care about

We The People !! 

Since Clinton supposedly had a budget surplus on paper ? 

G.W. Bush added $3.239 Trillion to the deficit a 57% increase .

Obama added  $6.781 Trillion to the deficit a 58% increase .

Trump added so far $3.812 Trillion to the deficit a 19% increase he will match Obama easily 

Here's something to chew on see which parties were the biggest crooks that had the biggest increase in deficits over the years and which had the best then decide .

https://www.thebalance.com/deficit-by-president-what-budget-deficits-hide-3306151 

• Thank you (+1) 2

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

But, the Democrats would have made it double-illegal! Therefore Trump is a racist!

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Federal response to a virus? You mean like with weapons? Please explain.

It's called a national strategy.  You think a national strategy has to be military? Pretty simplistic.

Ignoring isn't a strategy. Having states bid against each other isn't a strategy. Telling governors that unless they kiss his ass they won't be helped isn't a strategy. Declaring that it will magically disappear isn't a strategy. Saying the heat will kill it isn't a strategy. Golfing isn't a strategy.

6 hours ago, T master said:

WOW Okay then ?

1) Where did Iran get the money to build the bomb ? You don't give a proven thug money to buy ammo or a means to use it ! JMHO .

Iran was building a bomb before we released their money. So...

6 hours ago, T master said:

WOW Okay then ?

2) If it took Hillary as long to get a federal response to covid as it did for her to get the response to Bengazi we would have as big of a mess or bigger than there is now !a easily 

Her response? Are you talking about the stand down order? How many investigations did Republicans do on this and find nothing? 

Strike two 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Iran was building a bomb before we released their money. So...

Her response? Are you talking about the stand down order? How many investigations did Republicans do on this and find nothing? 

Strike two 

So because they were building a bomb before we gave them the money that extra money the US gave them didn't allow them to expand or buy the rest of the goods needed to finish the bomb or hire more scientists to speed up the process i don't understand you r point .?

I believe you don't give a murder more money to go buy more guns or ammo you stop them from it not help them  .

Watch the movie 13 hrs it tells exactly how it went down by the people that lived through it then get back to me . But before you do ask yourself how you would feel if put in the exact same position .

Besides politicians/Lawyers (Which learn the law in order to manipulate it through wording) make their career out of twisting the truth to fit what they want to get accomplished so do you actually think they won't do the same in a investigation ? Hell she lied about taking Sniper fire in Bosnia in 2008 what's a couple more stories to her ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/23/recalling-hillary-clintons-claim-of-landing-under-sniper-fire-in-bosnia/