Republicans Are All As Corrupt As Trump

Kemp

13 minutes ago, T master said:

So because they were building a bomb before we gave them the money that extra money the US gave them didn't allow them to expand or buy the rest of the goods needed to finish the bomb or hire more scientists to speed up the process i don't understand you r point .?

I believe you don't give a murder more money to go buy more guns or ammo you stop them from it not help them  .

Watch the movie 13 hrs it tells exactly how it went down by the people that lived through it then get back to me . But before you do ask yourself how you would feel if put in the exact same position .

Besides politicians/Lawyers (Which learn the law in order to manipulate it through wording) make their career out of twisting the truth to fit what they want to get accomplished so do you actually think they won't do the same in a investigation ? Hell she lied about taking Sniper fire in Bosnia in 2008 what's a couple more stories to her ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/23/recalling-hillary-clintons-claim-of-landing-under-sniper-fire-in-bosnia/

He is paid to post his communist garbage on message boards. He's the lowest life form on earth who lies his ass off on here everyday. 

• Like (+1) 1