Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Singer Pink, a longtime critic of President Donald Trump, mocked him for the smaller-than-expected crowd at the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma Saturday night. The singer joked that she "sold that same place out in five minutes" and called the event a "donkey show." The crowd was so unexpectedly small that Trump's campaign canceled a speech to the "overflow" crowd outside the center because the crowd was not big enough.

https://popculture.com/celebrity/news/pink-shreds-donald-trump-tulsa-rally-attendance-one-tweet/

I did a quick search.  Pink’s home in Malibu is breathtaking, built on the formerly pristine coastline now punctuated with what Don Henley refereed to as ugly boxes.  She’s a climate advocate, obviously, but managed to pollute the planet at an alarming rate jetting between several houses around the globe.  Her husband races motorcycles, probably electric of course.  They were renting the home for $70k per month, exceptional stewards of equality and charitable giving.   

Great entertainer though. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Trump got punked by teenage girls and KPOP fans...too freaking funny

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/06/k-pop-fans-may-have-sabotaged-trumps-under-attended-tulsa-rally/

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez lauded the K-pop fans on Twitter. In a tweet aimed at Trump’s campaign manager, AOC wrote, “You just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok who flooded the Trump campaign w/ fake ticket reservations & tricked you into believing a million people wanted your white supremacist open mic enough to pack an arena during COVID.” ?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I did a quick search.  Pink’s home in Malibu is breathtaking, built on the formerly pristine coastline now punctuated with what Don Henley refereed to as ugly boxes.  She’s a climate advocate, obviously, but managed to pollute the planet at an alarming rate jetting between several houses around the globe.  Her husband races motorcycles, probably electric of course.  They were renting the home for $70k per month, exceptional stewards of equality and charitable giving.   

Great entertainer though. 

But through her efforts, she has reduced overall greenhouse gases, so congrats! 

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

#FakeNewsTrump

That blue wave of empty seats is really symbolic!! 

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Singer Pink, a longtime critic of President Donald Trump, mocked him for the smaller-than-expected crowd at the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma Saturday night. The singer joked that she "sold that same place out in five minutes" and called the event a "donkey show." The crowd was so unexpectedly small that Trump's campaign canceled a speech to the "overflow" crowd outside the center because the crowd was not big enough.

https://popculture.com/celebrity/news/pink-shreds-donald-trump-tulsa-rally-attendance-one-tweet/

During COVID?  Yeah, OK Alecia.

12 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Trump got punked by teenage girls and KPOP fans...too freaking funny

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/06/k-pop-fans-may-have-sabotaged-trumps-under-attended-tulsa-rally/

There's the reason for the smaller-than-expected crowd.  Ah, children...

5 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

lol

6200 showed up. The children ordering tickets didn't stop adults from also ordering tickets and showing up.

Isn't there a limited number of tickets for entrance into the arena?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Isn't there a limited number of tickets for entrance into the arena?

I'm not sure but there was an empty overflow space outside that nobody showed up to which you definitely did not need a ticket for.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

the rally was a failure?   Did I get that right?  

Yes, Jim - you did. The rally was a failure

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

Yes, Jim - you did. The rally was a failure

And the funny thing is if the place had been packed inside and out there would have been post after post about how stupid his cult is for getting together during a pandemic.  So enjoy your time in the sun.  

5 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

... Yes, Jim - you did. The rally was a failure

lol. if this rally was a failure, in the time of as pandemic, what would you then have to call a Biden rally? pathetic?

you libs are so predictable.

Edited by Foxx

3 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

I'm not sure but there was an empty overflow space outside that nobody showed up to which you definitely did not need a ticket for.

Why would anyone want to go and just be outside?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I heard a million was showing up, who said that? 

Apparently hundreds of thousands of teens.  As a prank.

What does it mean?  We'll find out in November.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Why would anyone want to go and just be outside?

Until about 6 PM (When they realized nobody was there) Trump and Pence were scheduled to talk with the overflow crowd outside.

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And the funny thing is if the place had been packed inside and out there would have been post after post about how stupid his cult is for getting together during a pandemic.  

Of course. It was a lose lose for Trump. He's a loser.

Edited by Warren Zevon
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

lol. if this rally was a failure, in the time of as pandemic. what would you then have to call a Biden rally? pathetic?

Go hypothesize this in your bidding touching thread you like to fantasize in with 3th thing

Edited by Warren Zevon

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

crisis actors wanted.

N1lD9Sb.jpg

Minorities?  Applied towards community service?   What exactly are they implying??  

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

?

Still drunk from his Trump Rally Failure celebration last night I think. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Minorities?  Applied towards community service?   What exactly are they implying??  ...

can't be sure but.. you know... in case they get 'rowdy' and get arrested...

Edited by Foxx

Welp, those must have been holograms in the seats. ?‍♂️  (Final numbers were 15K in a 19K stadium)

I do find it interesting all the people who came into this thread last night to shriek #OrangeManBad. Why waste your time? I mean he's down in the pollz to Biden and It's gonna be an early night!  Most of the country is open, and it was a Saturday night. Why troll a political forum? 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Until about 6 PM (When they realized nobody was there) Trump and Pence were scheduled to talk with the overflow crowd outside.

Hey, I'm happy fewer people showed up, considering they didn't require masks and social distancing.  And what a rally draws in June, much less during a pandemic, doesn't amount to a hill of beans come November.

Just now, Doc said:

Hey, I'm happy fewer people showed up, considering they didn't require masks and social distancing.  And what a rally draws in June, much less during a pandemic, doesn't amount to a hill of beans come November.

There ended up being 15K people there (19K capacity), so no social distancing. No idea how many wore masks.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

So you admit the “Great kickoff” was a flop 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There ended up being 15K people there (19K capacity), so no social distancing. No idea how many wore masks.

#FakeNews

6200 according to the Tulsa Fire Department.

That's a big disparity in numbers.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you admit the “Great kickoff” was a flop 

I'm surprised anyone showed up, given the pandemic.  But again, it's meaningless for what happens in November.

• Like (+1) 1

I hope for the next rally the Trump site has a handling fee for each ticket. That way, if there were to be ticket shenanigans, it would cost whoever is driving that wagon.  And, they could now be listed as donors to the Trump campaign. ;) 

Note: right now they give two tickets for each verified phone number (verified in real time).

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

But through her efforts, she has reduced overall greenhouse gases, so congrats! 

Oh yeah, nothing screams eco-warrior like concerts where a 100,000 strong come form near and far by auto, plane, bus, train and the like, converge at a stadium eat, drink, play and pollute so long as the entertainer uses a headset microphone fashioned in part from recycled plastic.  

You know you're an eco-princes when your business model includes encouraging your fan base to download your pop tunes on an electronic device constructed of parts made of petroleum products by low-paid under-age workers in far away lands,  then shipped in plastic boxes on massive cargo ships to willing consumers who adorn said devices with plastic items wrapped in plastic.  

Nothing more woke than an eco-warrior, desirous of maximizing on the capitalist dream, also offers an in-store version made entirely of plastic, shipped across the globe to other individuals who scream about big oil.  

I think that its understandable that with all the stress if saving the planet on her shoulders, Pink should be held to a different standard than everyone else. In that regard, shes the perfect Biden supporter. 

Catchy songs though, my wife and daughter want to see her perform live  but damn her tickets are pricey.  It takes a lot of dough to lift the downtrodden. 

• Like (+1) 1