TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

39 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

It’ll be really interesting to say the least. It’s an angle that’s not talked about much but one I could see possibly happening. I like Tua, injuries are a concern but I think if he can stay healthy, he’ll be a good one.

I agree he’ll be a good one. Chase Young is too good to pass up due to Tua’s health concerns imo

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

There are still two excellent receivers on the board if anyone is interested in coming up? I will give it about 20 minutes. After that I have a guy and I am willing to make a pick. 

I hope you do flip the pick to a WR needy team so I don't have to decide which one I want! :P

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Also, I look at the gap of talent at position.

Would you rather get Tua and probably a solid pass rusher with your early 2nd round pick

or

Haskins, Young, and another flier QB later on.

Again, IF Tua is cleared, option one makes way more sense long term

I’d rather have the generational pass rusher and Lawrence or Fields next year 100% while Tua is watching from the sideline. 

I know we can’t predict the future but I feel that he’s going to keep his team hostage for 5 years due to injury 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

There are still two excellent receivers on the board if anyone is interested in coming up? I will give it about 20 minutes. After that I have a guy and I am willing to make a pick. 

Operative word "two" ....

Btw, one of the drawbacks of putting your board up is having someone like the Fins trade up to snag your higher rated OT... when you are a OT needy team.

Just now, TPS said:

Operative word "two" ....

Btw, one of the drawbacks of putting your board up is having someone like the Fins trade up to snag your higher rated OT... when you are a OT needy team.

I don't consider myself particularly OT needy. 

• Like (+1) 1

We have another trade. The Dolphins have traded 18, 70 and 185 to Tampa for pick 14. With the 14th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select Jerry Jeudy WR, Alabama

We feel good about the start to this draft. We have a top 4 OT, a top 3 WR and our QB of the future.

@whatdrought and the broncos are on the clock

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

We have another trade. The Dolphins have traded 18, 70 and 185 to Tampa for pick 14. With the 14th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select Jerry Jeudy WR, Alabama

We feel good about the start to this draft. We have a top 4 OT, a top 3 WR and our QB of the future.

Unfortunately one of these is Jordan Love ?

Serious note though the two trade ups are very shrewd. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

With the 15th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Denver Broncos select Henry Ruggs, WR, Alabama. 

Beckton is tempting here, but Boles played well down the stretch and the rest of our line is coming together. Ruggs' speed across from Sutton is just so sexy an option that it's hard to pass up. Add Fant running in the middle and Desean Hamilton and our thick backfield and we're setting Drew Lock up for success. 

That's gonna put the Falcons and resident critic @NewEra on the clock. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

37 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

We have a trade. The Miami Dolphins have traded picks 16 and 39 to the 49ers for pick 13. With the 13th pick the the Miami Dolphins select Andrew Thomas OT, UGA.

@GunnerBill and the Bucs are on the clock

Some of the picks got messed up, but I fixed it on the main page for both the picks and trade summary at the bottom

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

It was that or Herbert and I know where you stand on him. Can’t give me too much crap

F* you and all your trades.  You're an admin nightmare

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It was that or Herbert and I know where you stand on him. Can’t give me too much crap

Yea of the two I do like Love a squeak better. To me this QB class is a 2 man class. 

11 minutes ago, Virgil said:

F* you and all your trades.  You're an admin nightmare

@Kirby Jackson is just a nightmare. Admin or otherwise. I mean he even liked Tyrod Taylor. And he hated Chris Hogan who is a bona fide hottie. 

?

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Haha (+1) 1

Resident critic and the Atlanta Falcons wanted to trade down but couldn’t find anyone to dance with and doesn’t want to waste anyone’s time so he’ll pass on the guy he would normally take in order to select a different player from the 2.0. 

the falcons select Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU.  

would’ve taken Chaisson but he was selected here last draft.  I think it’s too early for gross Matos or any other pass rusher.  I almost pulled the trigger on Kenneth Murray to pair with Jones but a top notch corner is more important at this stage of the game. 

I feel Fulton is a much better prospect than henderson, who I see as a 2nd rd guy

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Resident critic and the Atlanta Falcons wanted to trade down but couldn’t find anyone to dance with and doesn’t want to waste anyone’s time so he’ll pass on the guy he would normally take in order to select a different player from the 2.0. 

would’ve taken Chaisson but he was selected here last draft.  I think it’s too early for gross Matos or any other pass rusher.  I almost pulled the trigger on Kenneth Murray to pair with Jones but a top notch corner is more important at this stage of the game

Nooooooooo! Son of a...

• Haha (+1) 1

The Dallas Cowboys select K'Lavon Chaisson, Edge, LSU.  

GM:  We almost traded up for a DB, and was torn when he was still there.  But the value at Edge was too strong and our other major need.  Chaisson is ranked as high as 6th for BPA and we are thrilled to be able to stay out and grab him.  With the DB depth, we expect to get our guy later.  

The Bucs @GunnerBill are on the clock

46 minutes ago, NewEra said:

would’ve taken Chaisson but he was selected here last draft.  I think it’s too early for gross Matos or any other pass rusher.  I almost pulled the trigger on Kenneth Murray to pair with Jones but a top notch corner is more important at this stage of the game. 

I feel Fulton is a much better prospect than henderson, who I see as a 2nd rd guy

I almost traded up for Henderson 

With the 18th pick of the 2020 NFL Draft the Tampa Bay Bradys select: Xavier McKinney, S, Alabama

For a 7-9 roster we have very few holes. Serviceable oline (combined with a QB who gets it out quickly) excellent receivers and a defense that is better than its 2019 ranking which was hurt by offensive turnovers. We are in win now mode and our biggest defensive need is at Safety. Luckily there is a really safe pick 10 year starter at safety sitting there for us in McKinney. Was a calculated gamble to move back and had I not received a good offer from the Dolphins I was willing to pick McKinney at #14. I had a good offer to slide back further which I'd have taken had Virgil made McKinney a Cowboy but I feel pretty content with how that first round shook out. 

The Las Vegas Raiders and @Logic are now on the clock. 

• Like (+1) 1

With the 19th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Las Vegas Raiders select C.J. Henderson, CB, Florida.

After selecting the top WR on the board, the Raiders looked to their second biggest need, cornerback. We like Trayvon Mullen at CB2, but we direly needed a quality CB1. After being outbid for Byron Jones, we turned to the draft. The #1 remaining CB on our board was Kristian Fulton, but he was shrewdly taken by the Falcons. Based on value alone, K’Lavon Chaisson and Xavier McKinney would have been considerations here, but alas, they, too, were chosen just before we were on the clock. With no 2nd round picks and nobody interested in trading up to 19 to net us extra picks, we felt we simply could not go into round 3 without addressing such a massive need. C.J. Henderson will immediately be the most talented cover corner on our roster. He needs to work on his tackling and tenacity in run support, but his size, speed, and athleticism are top notch. We feel he has All-Pro potential. Along with Ceedee Lamb, we feel we have addressed our two biggest needs with blue chip talent and greatly strengthened our roster.

@aristocrat and the Jacksonville Marrones are now on the clock.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

With the 19th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Las Vegas Raiders select C.J. Henderson, CB, Florida.

After selecting the top WR on the board, the Raiders looked to their second biggest need, cornerback. We like Trayvon Mullen at CB2, but we direly needed a quality CB1. After being outbid for Byron Jones, we turned to the draft. The #1 CB on our board was Kristian Fulton, but he was shrewdly taken by the Falcons. Based on value alone, K’Lavon Chaisson and Xavier McKinney would have been considerations here, but alas, they, too, were chosen just before we were on the clock. With no 2nd round picks and nobody interested in trading up to 19 to net us extra picks, we felt we simply could not go into round 3 without addressing such a massive need. C.J. Henderson will immediately be the most talented cover corner on our roster. He needs to work on his tackling and tenacity in run support, but his size, speed, and athleticism are top notch. We feel he has All-Pro potential. Along with Ceedee Lamb, we feel we have addressed our two biggest needs with blue chip talent and greatly strengthened our roster.

Forgot they don’t have a 2nd. That sucks for them.  I feel that the 2nd rd is the sweet spot for Corner.  

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

The Jaguars have a need at cb with the bouye and ramsay.  The Jaguars address this with Jeff Gladney tcu cb. 

You can’t make it easy, can you?

The Eagles @wppete are on the clock

15 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Forgot they don’t have a 2nd. That sucks for them.  I feel that the 2nd rd is the sweet spot for Corner.  

Agreed. I was really hoping to trade down and add a 2nd. In real life, I can see Mayock going for A.J. Terrell, seeing as he has a supernatural hard-on for Clemson players.

That being said, having Henderson on the board at 19 can hardly be considered anything but a win for the Raiders, even though he’s not my personal favorite.

Edited by Logic

With the 21st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Philadelphia Eagles select Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville.

Eagles need to protect Carson Wentz. Need to give him time and keep him healthy. There is a hole at Tackle after losing Jason Peters and Becton is a beast. Young, athletic and extremely mean. Love this pick and surprised he dropped this far. 

The Vikings are on the clock @bkep32

@Virgil

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

With the 21st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Philadelphia Eagles select Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville.

Eagles need to protect Carson Wentz. Need to give him time and keep him healthy. There is a hole at Tackle after losing Jason Peters and Becton is a beast. Young, athletic and extremely mean. Love this pick and surprised he dropped this far. 

@Virgil

They drafted Dilliard in rd 1 last year and have Lane johnson on the other side.  Giving up on Dilliard already?

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

@Virgil

Good draft value @ 21.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

They drafted Dilliard in rd 1 last year and have Lane johnson on the other side.  Giving up on Dilliard already?

Yeah we need a proven player and Dillard is just not good enough at OT. Move him to Guard. We couldnt pass on such a talent like Becton. Eagle O-line looking solid if Dillard can transition to Guard, think he can.