TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!

Virgil

With the 95th pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select Troy Dye, LB, Oregon

After a phenomenal Senior Bowl, he shot up our draft board. We believe he can start at MLB Day 1. Cutting Todd Davis saves us $5M in cap space, and that's likely now. We nearly took Dye at 83, but gambled that he'd be there at 95.

2020 DENVER BRONCOS MOCK DRAFT RECAP

15. (CB) C.J. Henderson
     46. (WR) K.J. Hamler
     77. (DT) Raekwon Davis
     83. (OT) Ben Bartch
     95. (LB) Troy Dye

@Buffalo716 and his Kansas City Chiefs are on the clock.

This draft has been wicked fun, guys. Despite a few hiccups, it's the best one I've been part of so far -- by a mile.:beer:

Edited by Golden Goat
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

With the 95th pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select Troy Dye, LB, Oregon

After a phenomenal Senior Bowl, he shot up our draft board. We believe he can start at MLB Day 1. Cutting Todd Davis saves us $5M in cap space, and that's l likely now. We nearly took Dye at 83, but gambled that he'd be there at at 95.

15. (CB) C.J. Henderson
     46. (WR) K.J. Hamler
     77. (DT) Raekwon Davis
     83. (OT) Ben Bartch
     95. (LB) Troy Dye

This draft has been wicked fun, guys. Despite a few hiccups, it's the best one I've been part of so far -- by a mile.:beer:

He was one of my 3 guesses for you. I had it down to Dye, Hennessy (iol), and Darrell Taylor (edge)

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Sorry for the delay as I lost track of time. 

With the 94th pick in the draft the Packers select Bryan Edwards, WR, South Carolina

I gave Rodgers/Fromm their stud tackle and the next coming of Jerry Rice.

@Golden Goat is on the clock.

Great pick. 

22 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

After a phenomenal Senior Bowl, he shot up our draft board. We believe he can start at MLB Day 1. Cutting Todd Davis saves us $5M in cap space, and that's l likely now. We nearly took Dye at 83, but gambled that he'd be there at at 95.

15. (CB) C.J. Henderson
     46. (WR) K.J. Hamler
     77. (DT) Raekwon Davis
     83. (OT) Ben Bartch
     95. (LB) Troy Dye

Also a great pick.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

With the 96th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Kansas City Chiefs select lamical perine, RB, Florida

Versatile RB , who can catch out of the backfield . Decisive runner with good burst and runs hard. Likes to be the hammer instead of the nail. 

The Cleveland browns and @Just Joshin'

Are on the clock

Edited by Buffalo716

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

With the 96th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Kansas City Chiefs select lamical perine, RB, Florida

Versatile RB , who can catch out of the backfield . Decisive runner with good burst and runs hard. Likes to be the hammer instead of the nail. 

@Just Joshin'

My guess for you was going to be Antonio Gibson. Close enough lol

With the 97th selection, the Cleveland Browns select Matt Hennessy, C, Temple.

Hennessy was named third-team Associated Press All-American, first-team All-American Athletic Conference, and a finalist for the Remington Trophy as the nation's best pivot in 2019.  Not the most gifted but plays with grit.

Considerations was given to Matt Peart from UConn.  He had some red flags that moved the scale toward Hennessy.  Strong consideration was given to Jalen Hurts but with Case Keenum it felt like a luxury.  I feel a bit bad leaving him there for the Pats.

The Patriots and @MAJBobbyare on the clock.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

With the 97th selection, the Cleveland Browns select Matt Hennessy, C, Temple.

Hennessy was named third-team Associated Press All-American, first-team All-American Athletic Conference, and a finalist for the Remington Trophy as the nation's best pivot in 2019.  Not the most gifted but plays with grit.

Considerations was given to Matt Peart from UConn.  He had some red flags that moved the scale toward Hennessy.  Strong consideration was given to Jalen Hurts but with Case Keenum it felt like a luxury.  I feel a bit bad leaving him there for the Pats.

The Patriots and @MAJBobbyare on the clock.

already have my QB. So still early for me with a ton of picks 4-7 to get another QB. Heck might take one here at 100. But likely won’t Prolly WR, IOL or EDGE coming at 100

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

With the 98th Pick the Patriots Select Matt Peart, OT/OG Connecticut.  Will look at him inside first before moving him outside.  

the Giants and @Sherlock Holmes are on the clock 

sorry it took awhile guys. Work got in the way today. 

@Virgil

I was thinking same about moving him inside but he has really long arms.  Not sure if that works as good inside.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

With the 98th Pick the Patriots Select Matt Peart, OT/OG Connecticut.  Will look at him inside first before moving him outside.  

the Giants and @Sherlock Holmes are on the clock 

sorry it took awhile guys. Work got in the way today. 

@Virgil

I thought about taking him at pick 89 but was hoping he would slide to the end of the round.  I heard Belichick was paying close attention to him at the senior bowl. 

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Like the value -- and that's totally a Patriots-type pick.

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Sorry for the delay as I lost track of time.

Actually, I thought to myself, "If this were nighttime that pick would have been made within 5 minutes." ?

Edited by Golden Goat
  • Haha (+1) 1