Tom Brady to TB - 2Yrs, $50M all gtd no trade clause

20 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

He’s not gonna play well in Tampa, first off Tampa has never developed any QB in their entire history and Brady is 43 years old and doesn’t have the time to learn a new system. He again is signing with a team that’s o line is worse then what he had last year in New England and doesn’t have a running game which right there is a reason why Winston threw 30 picks because he technically was the offense since none of their backs were helping him. I can see Brady’s career in Tampa ending similarly to Joe Namath’s career with LA. All he has is Evans, Godwin and OJ Howard( that is if Arians finally figures out how to use him lol)

the question with the O-line is will refs call holding?  they didn't seem to on the Pats***.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

He’s not going to LA, he doesn’t want to pay taxes. Plus their o line is trash and they’re losing Melvin Gordon possibly to Miami

Or they don’t actually want him, and it’s all a show. Tick tick tick tommy 

54 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is based on Cowherd that i have in the other thread - sketchy unnamed source. Seems to be a toss up. Jeff Darlington is not expecting a decision today, but this week - he has been on top of most of the TB12  stuff

Edited by Reed83HOF

23 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Scary that he has Evans, Godwin, Howard, and Brate to work with in Arians offense.  The interior of their line is really good.  They desperately need help at the tackle positions or Brady may not make it to 44.

Trent Williams is still out there.

48 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Time to see the system QB fail in Tampa lol

Yep - system of cheating.

Absolutely can't wait for the epic fail - and the resulting crying and whining from Tommy and the media that poor Tommy "DOESN'T HAVE THE WEAPONS!"  "DOESN'T HAVE THE PROTECTION!"  "DOESN't HAVE THE SYSTEM!" WHAAAA WHAAA WHAAA.

I pray, PRAY the fail is enough to tarnish his fraudulent cheating legacy.  What a douche.

Just now, Special K said:

Maybe the Pats tank this year and end up with Trevor Lawrence from Clemson?(sick face not related to Coronavirus).

then as much as I like T. Lawrence, I hope he sucks.  

But I see Pats** winning just enough to not get the #1 pick.  

Wonder if Edleman retires before the season.  

Just now, Special K said:

Maybe the Pats tank this year and end up with Trevor Lawrence from Clemson?(sick face not related to Coronavirus).

Possibly but I doubt it. Belichick doesn’t have the time to develop another QB from the ground up, he’s almost 70 and he’s probably seeing the reality that his team is starting to finally decline. I can see Belichick leaving after this year especially if this year ends up being a disaster. Hence why McDaniels is staying

43 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

They had the number two defense in the league last year by the DVOA metric, and they are loaded at receiver. Brady is a huge upgrade, and Arians is a good coach. They could be very good next year.

I think that oversells Bucs defense by a ton. They were in a lot of weird games where the offense would put them in terrible spots for sure, but the only measurable stat (DVOA doesn't qualify as such) they excelled at was run defense and YPA. You can't give up the 4th most points in the league and get called the 2nd best defense in my book.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GoBills808 said:

I think that oversells Bucs defense by a ton. They were in a lot of weird games where the offense would put them in terrible spots for sure, but the only measurable stat (DVOA doesn't qualify as such) they excelled at was run defense and YPA. You can't give up the 4th most points in the league and get called the 2nd best defense in my book.

Exactly. Their defense statistically wasn’t that good, they were definitely in a lot of weird games where it was either the offense wasn’t showing up or vice versa. Plus their losing some defensive guys that helped them.

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

we should get him.  just so Tampa can't.  !  or perhaps Houston will make a strange trade for him.  

Depends what the redskins are asking for compensation. Plus idk if he would be ok to switching to RT

26 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

He’s not gonna play well in Tampa, first off Tampa has never developed any QB in their entire history and Brady is 43 years old and doesn’t have the time to learn a new system. He again is signing with a team that’s o line is worse then what he had last year in New England and doesn’t have a running game which right there is a reason why Winston threw 30 picks because he technically was the offense since none of their backs were helping him. I can see Brady’s career in Tampa ending similarly to Joe Namath’s career with LA. All he has is Evans, Godwin and OJ Howard( that is if Arians finally figures out how to use him lol)

"All he has is Evans, Godwin and OJ Howard"....lol

Anyway....sure, it's possible that there is an offensive scheme that Brady, after playing 20 years mostly with pickup ballplayers on Offense and having beaten every iteration of every other team's offensive schemes over the decades, will simply not be able to "learn"..

And sure,  maybe Bruce Arians has no idea what he's getting in Brady and that he will not be able to "figure out how" "to develop" Brady.

LOL, good stuff.  Totally convincing.

• Like (+1) 1