Tom Brady to TB - 2Yrs, $50M all gtd no trade clause

Gotta be honest. I believe that the chargers interest is fake and the agent/team is just in kahoots to drive up the price on leverage from TB. Because there was no market for him. This is just my opinion. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, ngbills said:

TB going to TB is meant TB. I am bored and tired of hearing about Tom Brady. Hopefully he is in TB then we wont here about him after about week 5.

TB in TB.  Hopefully he doesn’t contract TB.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TC in St. Louis said:

It's a perfect move, and it wouldn't surprise me if it was orchestrated by the league.  The Chargers are selling PSL's for $100, which will surely be adjusted once the deal is announced.  It gives LA a reason to get off their butts and go to that sparkly new venue.  Once they buy all the season tickets, they'll be hooked.  

Good point here.  They have that huge, new stadium to fill and the Rams are at high risk of not sustaining the high level they achieved two years ago.

4 minutes ago, Fallser said:

Brady will be a Charger.  He lives there and the NFL needs a shot in the arm for a floundering franchise in a new city and new stadium.

A stadium that looks like it won't open on time thanks to Coronavirus.

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Good point here.  They have that huge, new stadium to fill and the Rams are at high risk of not sustaining the high level they achieved two years ago.

The only one who cares is kroenke. He’s on the hook for every penny. 

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Gotta be honest. I believe that the chargers interest is fake and the agent/team is just in kahoots to drive up the price on leverage from TB. Because there was no market for him. This is just my opinion. 

If you were Gisele where would you rather live. Hot humid boring Tampa or the glamour of Beverly Hills/ Hollywood. LaBron will be welcoming him to LaLa within days.