Tom Brady to TB - 2Yrs, $50M all gtd no trade clause

Just now, DJB said:

Chargers have a bad oline though

They do - but they have a james white type in ekeler.  Significantly more talent at WR with allen and williams.  They also have hunter henry.  Lets not act like they suck.

They also have talent on D with Bosa, Derwin James... And if Tua goes #2 - they can add chase young or move that pick for more players.  

It's a perfect move, and it wouldn't surprise me if it was orchestrated by the league.  The Chargers are selling PSL's for $100, which will surely be adjusted once the deal is announced.  It gives LA a reason to get off their butts and go to that sparkly new venue.  Once they buy all the season tickets, they'll be hooked.  

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Great, they are on the home schedule   

He won't be the same without Belichick and vice a versa. This might be all about getting Giselle in Hollywood plus new stadium and future marketing of TB12. The Bucs would make more sense with a better oline and targets. At least this starts the long demise of the entitled Chowds.

Tom Brady says thank you and goodbye to New England Patriots

Tom Brady, widely regarded as the greatest quarterback in history, has said he will not be re-signing with the New England Patriots, ending one of the most successful partnerships in sports.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/17/sport/tom-brady-leave-new-england-spt-intl/index.html

Edited by ALF

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Where does allbright say he’s going to the Chargers 

I wouldn’t trust anything Okung says about LAC with a 10 foot pole 

allbright retweeted it and then he started getting questioned

Edited by Reed83HOF

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Doesn’t seem like he’s reporting it though 

A retweet with no comment generally says you agree with it, and it was his take a month a go. He's not reporting that it is done

Edit: I tweaked the title to Rumor

Edited by Reed83HOF