Joe Banner - Big trade incoming D. Bucker to Indy for #13

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Eff that! Rams should be paying other teams to take Gurly’s contract- especially on those knees...lol

Yeah.  They'd be lucky to get a $20 Applebees gift card for him with that contract.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Love watching all the other AFC playoff contending teams get better today with Pro Bowl players

*hard sarcasm*

Deandre Hopkins going to the NFC is a good thing.  Let's hope Brady follows suit.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Love watching all the other AFC playoff contending teams get better today with Pro Bowl players

*hard sarcasm*

Don’t worry, there’s still all those All-Pros on the market and we have all that Calais Campbell money!

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

*hard sarcasm*

Baltimore is obviously crazy stacked but they were already one of the main contenders for next year. Colts should be in the race for sure but Houston should also take a step back so arguably 1 in 1 out. Who are all the other AFC contending teams that are getting better with Pro Bowl caliber players today? Cleveland getting a solid TE?

I might have missed a few moves?

Edited by DCOrange
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

Baltimore is obviously crazy stacked but they were already one of the main contenders for next year. Colts should be in the race for sure but Houston should also take a step back so arguably 1 in 1 out. Who are all the other AFC contending teams that are getting better with Pro Bowl caliber players today? Cleveland getting a solid TE?

Whats that say about the TE they(Browns) took in the 1st two years ago? have they given up on him already?

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

Whats that say about the TE they(Browns) took in the 1st two years ago? have they given up on him already?

If you believe the reports, they simply plan on using a lot of two tight end sets next year.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I might have missed a few moves?

Well just referencing Colts and Ravens mostly.  Rivers signing with Colts makes them legit IMO just cuz they have a pretty solid overall roster and if he can just be solid, they could become a tough out next year.  Now they add Buckner too.  

But overall...I didn't expect us to do anything crazy, just would have preferred not seeing teams we would have a good shot playing the postseason get stronger.  Im not at all mad at Beane, just referencing not a fan seeing these teams add some more pieces.  Plus Balt picked up another 2nd, which makes me think they will be adding a nice WR in the draft early too in first 2 rounds.

Good point on Houston though, possible they take a step back as Colts take a step up.

Edited by Alphadawg7

9 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

*hard sarcasm*

Come on.   You'll perk right back up when we sign Mario Addison, Daryl Williams and Carolina's long snapper to give Reid Ferguson some competition...:bag:

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Well just referencing Colts and Ravens mostly.  Rivers signing with Colts makes them legit IMO just cuz they have a pretty solid overall roster and if he can just be solid, they could become a tough out next year.  Now they add Buckner too.  

But overall...I didn't expect us to do anything crazy, just would have preferred not seeing teams we would have a good shot playing the postseason get stronger.  Im not at all mad at Beane, just referencing not a fan seeing these teams add some more pieces.  Plus Balt picked up another 2nd, which makes me think they will be adding a nice WR in the draft early too in first 2 rounds.

Good point on Houston though, possible they take a step back as Colts take a step up.

Yeah, I mean, it's undeniable that Baltimore will be a tough out. They and the Chiefs should probably be the favorites to win the Super Bowl. I like the makeup of Indy's team a lot assuming they address the WR position at some point in free agency and or the draft. I suspect they'll be better than us too. We'll see as we go. New England might take a step back. Houston seems very likely to take a step back. There's no reason we shouldn't be in the playoff race again next season, and I say that as what I would describe as a very cautious optimistic.