Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

21 minutes ago, DFT said:

‘’Tis the season...  This seems more like tea leaves, but who knows.  OBD just doesn’t leak these days.  From the scouts - up, they are extremely well-kept.  Gone are the days where so many from the scouting or coaching community would get really good and trusted info.  It’s both great and bittersweet at the same time.  This regime is really something though.  Very proud to see what these guys have done.  I don’t think they’re done at all.  

Again, they likely aren’t leaks from the teams. It’s from the agents.

14 minutes ago, ALF said:

Melvin Gordon supposedly  turned down $10M a year offer holding out from Chargers . I would rather draft a RB then his price. 

That was what the chargers leaked. We don’t know what the guaranteed $ was and that’s all that he cares about 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Again, they likely aren’t leaks from the teams. It’s from the agents.

That was what the chargers leaked. We don’t know what the guaranteed $ was and that’s all that he cares about 

Apologies, meant nothing by that.  Teams do leak.  Some teams leaked yesterday (49ers).  It used to happen at OBD, too.   Info gets out and whatnot.  What I meant to say was OBD is really locked up these days.  I totally agree a lot is agent-driven.  These just don’t strike me as that.  

OK back and refreshed for day 2.  Not sure if it will be as eventful.  But the early returns and still have around 60M to spend

Diggs, 

Addison

Klein 

Waddle - retained.

Add to Norman and Spain earlier and yeah happy so far.

• Like (+1) 1