2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

13 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

My mistake.

Still, I'd be very cautious of this guy.

No, it's AT&T.

I have AT&T U-verse and I always had NFL Network as a part of the basic package. Been that way for years.

When AT&T bought DirecTV, they wanted to phase out U-Verse. So they took NFL Network away from U-Verse.

The only way I can get NFL Network is if I switch to DirecTV. Extortion! :angry:

So u-verse is cheaper?

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

im really intrigued by Pert, seems like a lot of these small school lineman end up being good players. That arm length is nice too.

16 hours ago, H2o said:

Mekhi Becton coming in at 364lbs is not a good look for him either imo. He screams G to me at that weight. 

for sure, didn't here about this guy all year then all of sudden around the senior bowl he was in the first round ??

Those big guys really struggled on the edge these days with the smaller faster DEs.

16 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I like Shenault in the first, and then Mimms in the third. I fear that Mimms, who came into the offseason as a 5th rounder, is likely going top 60. 

big Shenault fan but i really hope in the latter rounds we get Quintez Cephus from Wisconsin, never saw a WR fight so hard to get every yard and refused to go down without a fight.

9 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

He looks like a RB playing WR to me. I think he’s got a very long way to go before he’s ready to contribute as anything beyond a gadget guy. I’ll go as far as saying that he’s facing a serious drop if he disappoints in the 40.

why is a guy who has elite talent, runs like a back and fights for the ball not more than a gadget guy, is he too dumb to learn??

Peart is explosive off of the line-of-scrimmage and displays tremendous quickness. He’s an effective combo blocker and consistently executes his assignment when he gets to the 2nd level. Peart gets his hat across on the move and does a nice job establishing effective body positioning, especially when playing on the weak-side.

https://withthefirstpick.com/2019/10/02/2020-nfl-draft-matt-peart-starting-caliber-traits/

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

He's strong, but is he Jonathan Ogden at that playing weight or is he Langston Walker? Even Ogden played around 345-350lbs at 6'9". 

I don’t know but he’s not the right guy for a team like the Browns at 10, who are almost certainly going OT with a need on both sides, because of all the outside zone Stefanski runs. Becton comp is Trent Brown.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know but he’s not the right guy for a team like the Browns at 10, who are almost certainly going OT with a need on both sides, because of all the outside zone Stefanski runs. 

Agreed, I'm sure they will be looking for someone more like Riley Reiff whom he had in Minnesota. 

14 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

The bottom half of the players they’ve met with list are straight process guys. Players from NFL families, with QB experience, and/ work ethic guys. 

Kinda surprised Pittman isn’t on the list... 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Can’t interview them all unfortunately. Gotta leave some interviews for linemen, RBs, and QBs. 

Yep only get 45 Interviews  this year, which is 15 less than before. My guess is that they met with him at the senior bowl. Combine is good place to meet with underclassmen or guys who weren’t at senior bowl 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yep only get 45 Interviews  this year, which is 15 less than before. My guess is that they met with him at the senior bowl. Combine is good place to meet with underclassmen or guys who weren’t at senior bowl 

As far as I know these are the senior bowl interviews

Michigan EDGE Josh Uche

Utah EDGE Bradlee Anae

Arizona State WR Brandon Aiyuk

Notre Dame WR Chase Claypool

Liberty WR Antonio Gandy-Golden

Arizona State RB Eno Benjamin

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

big Shenault fan but i really hope in the latter rounds we get Quintez Cephus from Wisconsin, never saw a WR fight so hard to get every yard and refused to go down without a fight.

People love those type of effort guys until they get the ball stripped from them while fighting for an extra half-yard when they already had the first down. Then on their next catch they hug the ball and hit the ground as soon as contact hits, haha. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, blacklabel said:

People love those type of effort guys until they get the ball stripped from them while fighting for an extra half-yard when they already had the first down. Then on their next catch they hug the ball and hit the ground as soon as contact hits, haha. 

I had a very vivid Robert woods flashback just now. I don’t remember the game but this exact scenario happened. 

I just remembered it was against the Pats. At home.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I had a very vivid Robert woods flashback just now. I don’t remember the game but this exact scenario happened. 

I just remembered it was against the Pats. At home.

19 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Yep, I can't recall the game either but that happened. I think Croom did it in '18 too.

I'll never forget that also happening to a TE against the Ravens in OT in Baltimore...circa 2010 or 2011...