2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

29 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I don't think this is true at all. There's like 6 potential 1st round QBs this year (I would guess that 4 ultimately get taken in the 1st).

But regardless, Fromm was already critiqued pretty harshly all year since he's been around for awhile now and the Georgia system wasn't going to do him any favors to be worth sticking around for.

To me it seems like a down QB year. You have the clear-cut #1 overall QB in Burrow, but then after that are a lot of question marks. Tua could be great, a Russell Wilson type of QB, but how will he hold up physically? Herbert has the size and all of the athletic ability you look for in a QB, but he had many problems with consistency in games and struggled mightily against the blitz. After that the talent level drops off by a wide margin imo and the rest of the QB's are just products of the hype-machine. 

3 minutes ago, Gambit said:

So, this clearly means he's gonna fall to us, right? Right!!?? If he lasts past 15 I would love to trade up for this beast.

I do not see it but you never know what could happen. Time for Beane to start releasing damning tweets from when he was in 7th grade! 

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I do not see it but you never know what could happen. Time for Beane to start releasing damning tweets from when he was in 7th grade! 

I honestly doubt he falls that far. Philly would grab him right before us even if he did. Buffalo has to leap at least Philly if they want Ruggs. And if people are worried about another smurf. Why not double dip in this draft? Get the talent in RD1 and size in a later rnd. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I honestly doubt he falls that far. Philly would grab him right before us even if he did. Buffalo has to leap at least Philly if they want Ruggs. And if people are worried about another smurf. Why not double dip in this draft? Get the talent in RD1 and size in a later rnd. 

The WR height thing to me is a non issue. Just take the best WR for this team regardless of height. Neither team in the SB had some giant WR target. Plus Knox is huge and fast so we have a guy like that too. 

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oooooh......does this mean you think the Beane-ster is the answer to the question "just who released those Allen tweets the night before the draft", then lied like a rug when he said they hadn't known about them and scrambled to investigate?

Not time yet.  Wait for 3-4 hrs before.  Overnight was too soon.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The WR height thing to me is a non issue. Just take the best WR for this team regardless of height. Neither team in the SB had some giant WR target. Plus Knox is huge and fast so we have a guy like that too. 

Don't sleep on Tommy.  Sweeney huge-er

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oooooh......does this mean you think the Beane-ster is the answer to the question "just who released those Allen tweets the night before the draft", then lied like a rug when he said they hadn't known about them and scrambled to investigate?

Not time yet.  Wait for 3-4 hrs before.  Overnight was too soon.

Maybe not him per se... but one of his scouts at the direction of him. Yes i think it is a distinct possibility. 

23 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Close enough...I still think there’s a small chance he ends up shocking everyone as the first WR taken. 

1 minute ago, wppete said:

I thought Laviska Shenat was 6’2???? Very interesting. I believe he will be there at #22 if we want him. I hope Henry Riggs drops to us, hes my #1 WR.

I was going to ask about this too because I thought I remembered the same. Still a pretty big WR but that was a pretty big difference in the measurements.

Seemed like Reagor measured significantly heavier than expected as well.

• Like (+1) 1