Sign in to follow this  
BillsMafi$

Eagles release Bradham

Even though he got a ring in Philly, I'd rather stay away from players who have a track record of losing in Buffalo.

On 2/18/2020 at 1:35 PM, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Yesss bring him back, he'd likely be a 2-down LB at this point. 

Sean Lee is still my #1 pick

Sean Lee can get hurt stepping on a rubber mat. Nigel over Sean any day.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

I'd hope we had much better competition then.

Bills should make an decent effort to to solidify the position via FA.
Bradham would be low on my list. But on the list 

I did not know that about the McD and Jim S similars.

Have not seen us do a wide nine since McD arrived  lol : )

I never said Jim Schwartz's defensive scheme is identical to McDermott's.  I said there are similarities.  The wide nine feature of a Jim Schwartz defense is just that, one feature, and I don't believe the ends line up wide on every play in any case.  Schwartz uses mostly a 4-3 formation, as does McDermott.  He tries to generate pressure in the pass rush using mostly his line, without a great deal of blitzing.  So does McDermott.  I believe he uses primarily zone defense in the secondary.  His linebackers have to do a little bit of everything, including dripping into the short zone.  When his line attempts to penetrate, the linebackers are responsible for staying in lanes to limit gains in the run game.  I think Bradham is reasonably familiar with the responsibilities that the Bills require of their linebackers.

On 2/18/2020 at 1:18 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

He was a great draft pick.  Tough dude.  My friend was dating a girl who was really good “friends” with Nigel (she had features that athletes would like).  He loves weed.  And if take him back.  I like having tough guys on the roster.  He would have went after Gronk after that White cheapshot. 

Those 5 games Lee plays would be huge.  Dude is not leaving Dallas. 

He would have attacked Gronk with the fury of 1,000 stolen umbrellas.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

On 2/18/2020 at 8:51 PM, Tcali said:

he's going to play at stone-enge in the english league

19 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I never said Jim Schwartz's defensive scheme is identical to McDermott's.  I said there are similarities.  The wide nine feature of a Jim Schwartz defense is just that, one feature, and I don't believe the ends line up wide on every play in any case.  Schwartz uses mostly a 4-3 formation, as does McDermott.  He tries to generate pressure in the pass rush using mostly his line, without a great deal of blitzing.  So does McDermott.  I believe he uses primarily zone defense in the secondary.  His linebackers have to do a little bit of everything, including dripping into the short zone.  When his line attempts to penetrate, the linebackers are responsible for staying in lanes to limit gains in the run game.  I think Bradham is reasonably familiar with the responsibilities that the Bills require of their linebackers.

I did say similars did not say exact.

and was kinda joking about wide nine pre snap formation.

Loved Schwartz when he was here.

and having similarities in how LB's are used  along with Zone out back  is a good thing between both Coaches !

• Like (+1) 1