Eagles release Bradham

BillsMafi$

Reminds of EJ Gaines last year, I would love to bring him in on a cheap one year deal with zero risk in a depth/competition role. But I wouldn't bring him in as a starter or for any significant money. I think this is a move that could make sense given the right context.

• Like (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He was a great draft pick.  Tough dude.  My friend was dating a girl who was really good “friends” with Nigel (she had features that athletes would like).  He loves weed.  And if take him back.  I like having tough guys on the roster.  He would have went after Gronk after that White cheapshot. 

Those 5 games Lee plays would be huge.  Dude is not leaving Dallas. 

These....features...would they be appealing to a middle aged 1-3 time per week gym guy who often struggles to get both feet in the TRX handles for the plank push ups he does 0-2 times per week?  I mean, by features, you're not talking Adam Apples here are you?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

At this point in his career he might be in the perfect situation to switch over to Loraxs spot at SLB.  I think he could be a great fit alongside TE and MM.  I don’t think he’s be very expensive at this point either 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He was a great draft pick.  Tough dude.  My friend was dating a girl who was really good “friends” with Nigel (she had features that athletes would like).  He loves weed.  And if take him back.  I like having tough guys on the roster.  He would have went after Gronk after that White cheapshot. 

Those 5 games Lee plays would be huge.  Dude is not leaving Dallas. 

He got busted for tons of weed in Amherst I think when he was here 

41 minutes ago, NewEra said:

At this point in his career he might be in the perfect situation to switch over to Loraxs spot at SLB.  I think he could be a great fit alongside TE and MM.  I don’t think he’s be very expensive at this point either 

Bingo, good chance any LB we bring in will be a situational guy who in the base defense, comes off the field in the nickle (unless injury)

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Depends on the price but he will be 31 in September and didn’t have a good season in 2019

He didn't have a bad season last year and we need someone to replace Alexander, who was over 30 when we got him and many thought was finished.  It wasn't a good day when Bradham left the Bills.  In any case, the price has to be right.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

He didn't have a bad season last year and we need someone to replace Alexander, who was over 30 when we got him and many thought was finished.  It wasn't a good day when Bradham left the Bills.  In any case, the price has to be right.

Alexander did right thing as he got older he lost weight so he could become more explosive since the opposite is hard to maintain without just becoming big and put more strain on joints and tendons.  I wondered at one point if he would end career as a strong middle safety in 4-2-2-3 alignment.

10 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

The Eagles released him with a $5.3M dead cap hit, looks like a red flag to me.

Agree 110%.  I watched quite a few Bird games last season.  he certainly didn't stand out much at all.  Pass.....he isn't what he was when he left.

8 hours ago, NewEra said:

No - def no as a starter.  A HUGE def no!!!  He has slipped quite a bit.....this isn't the guy who left the team.  This is a guy who has WAY more mileage than what the Bills need.

17 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Yesss bring him back, he'd likely be a 2-down LB at this point. 

Sean Lee is still my #1 pick

Wouldn't Sean Lee be a "No Down" linebacker? ;)

10 hours ago, Tcali said:

he's going to play at stone-enge in the english league

Yes but when other guys were only giving 100% he always cranked it up to 111% ;) 

• Like (+1) 1