XFL Opening Weekend, Matchups and where to watch.

MAJBobby

Really want to see what the ratings are going to be. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Hope this league lasts, gives me a little football fix and gives players a chance to keep playing.

Glad they took their time getting it in the best shape it can be giving the league its best chance for success. The AAF was rushed and wasn’t ready and you could tell. There are enough talented Football Players out there to keep this league viable and fun to watch in Offseason. 

and just think if they are viable maybe the NFL partners like with NFLE and can assign their PS players in the offseason to get reps. You would have to think Wade playing in this league in the offseason would help his development much faster 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Really want to see what the ratings are going to be. 

Glad they took their time getting it in the best shape it can be giving the league its best chance for success. The AAF was rushed and wasn’t ready and you could tell. There are enough talented Football Players out there to keep this league viable and fun to watch in Offseason. 

i think McMahon learned from his past mistakes in trying to make it to WWE and he has the money to set this up right.

Just now, zow2 said:

Its also a severe punishment for the kicking team when the ball lands short of the 20 yd line. The whistle blows immediately and the Receiving team gets the ball on the opponent 45.  We saw that today.

I'm kinda liking these rules.   Particularly since the league is largely devoid of talent. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, zow2 said:

Its also a severe punishment for the kicking team when the ball lands short of the 20 yd line. The whistle blows immediately and the Receiving team gets the ball on the opponent 45.  We saw that today.

I think touchbacks give favorable position too unless it hits outside the endzone first definitely geared for returns.