XFL Opening Weekend, Matchups and where to watch.

MAJBobby

20 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Honestly was very excited to watch the game.  Spectrum cable is out in Albion since 1:30 so no dice.   

So you know this is on ABC right?  You could just use an antenna to watch it.

And if I'm right that you're Albion, PA, the WJET broadcast towers in Summit are well within range

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

God i wish, she Friggin hates sports and more and more each year. I tell her you are super competitive how can you not like sports, she just says they are boring. However she thinks watching old movies we've seen a million times is a good time :thumbdown: 

Mine is a blessing and a curse...she likes sports (yay!) but absolutely despises american football. She will at least watch college basketball and occasionally the NBA with me though.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

how can she like those and not football ??

She's from Australia...their version of football is constantly moving so it makes american football look slow and boring by comparison (in her and many Australians' opinions). Hates baseball for the same reason, though she'll go to a baseball game for the food and relaxing atmosphere. As for basketball, it's really because we went to Syracuse so she got into it since it's huge there. And since she got into watching Syracuse basketball, she can handle watching the Bucks NBA games with me occasionally.

Edited by DCOrange

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

She's from Australia...their version of football is constantly moving so it makes american football look slow and boring by comparison (in her and many Australians' opinions). Hates baseball for the same reason, though she'll go to a baseball game for the food and relaxing atmosphere.

I see. I think rugby is boring as it all running around with no strategy, plus the breaks can add to the drama.

Im indifferent about most sports. I only care about football, fighting and strength sports.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I see. I think rugby is boring as it all running around with no strategy, plus the breaks can add to the drama.

Im indifferent about most sports. I only care about football, fighting and strength sports.

She's not into rugby either; Australian Rules Football is a completely different sport. It's huge in Melbourne where she grew up; like half the teams are based in Melbourne.

This Silvers kid has some potential, never heard of him though.

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

She's not into rugby either; Australian Rules Football is a completely different sport. It's huge in Melbourne where she grew up; like half the teams are based in Melbourne.

Never heard of it, how does that work?