Barstool Valued at 450 Mil.

aristocrat

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Gross

I feel like a total hypocrite because I probably consume about 95% of their content, but can’t stand Portnoy.

i kinda felt that way till he showed up @Hammered a Lot for the Pats game. Played flip cup at out tailgate for 20 minutes, was personable and friendly to everyone he met, and just had a great time at the lot. 

4 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Lmao not even close. Don’t support anything from asterisk fans or massholes

I was just making a lame joke!

Having said that, i bought the T shirt below after the tragedy of the Muslim shootings in New Zealand , and the package was sitting on the table when my daughter and a bunch of her college aged friends were around one evening. All were instantly impressed I had purchased some Barstool gear...gained me some college cred!?

• Like (+1) 2

Speaking of Portnoy, he did his Miami pizza review this week with Darnold, and Josh Allen was in the audience. He roasted Sam a bit but gave Josh a big compliment (called him the 2nd best young QB in the league) 

clip 

full vid

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

I enjoy Portnoy.  Yeah, he’s a prick bag chowdah head Boston fan, but he’s funny as hell ??‍♂️

Ever see the one where he’s about to do a review and this armless crack head dude walks by dragging a suitcase?  Turns out the crack head dude once tried to stab a tourist with scissors using his feet ?

17 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I enjoy Portnoy.  Yeah, he’s a prick bag chowdah head Boston fan, but he’s funny as hell ??‍♂️

Ever see the one where he’s about to do a review and this armless crack head dude walks by dragging a suitcase?  Turns out the crack head dude once tried to stab a tourist with scissors using his feet ?

agree.    Some of the pizza reviews are gold. 

37 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

agree.    Some of the pizza reviews are gold. 

The best one 

Not sure why anyone would hate on barstool. They are a great follow, and actually give the bills and bills mafia lots of love. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 12:33 PM, plenzmd1 said:

i kinda felt that way till he showed up @Hammered a Lot for the Pats game. Played flip cup at out tailgate for 20 minutes, was personable and friendly to everyone he met, and just had a great time at the lot. 

I was just making a lame joke!

Having said that, i bought the T shirt below after the tragedy of the Muslim shootings in New Zealand , and the package was sitting on the table when my daughter and a bunch of her college aged friends were around one evening. All were instantly impressed I had purchased some Barstool gear...gained me some college cred!?

Yeah I don't get it.  Everybody acts like he's the biggest Dbag on the planet but in reality he actually seems like a pretty cool, fun dude.  Charismatic? Sure. But actually a Douche?  I don't see it.  I've never met the guy but I heard he was really cool when he was in town for the Bills game and he actually speaks very fondly of Bills fans whenever he gets the chance.  And you can't hate on the guy for the empire he has built at all.  Any one of us on this message board would give anything to have his career and he built it from the ground up.  I really can't hate on the dude. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1