Astro's War Chart if you are interested.

fansince88

11 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Not doubting any of this, but honest question - how does he know this information? Who visited, how many times, and when. 

He is in the know. Was a huge contributor here years ago. Before your time Im afraid.

• Like (+1) 5

15 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Just based off the very little I know about college football, I want Shenault. And I see he's apparently the only guy out GM has gone to visit/watch 4 times on his own.

They saw Dobbins 4X as well, although I'm not sure why they'd go RB in round 1.  They must think he'll drop quite a bit into an area of the the second round where they might be able to package something to get him.      He'd be a nice compliment to (and motivation for) Singletary...

• Like (+1) 3

58 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Justin Jefferson (WR LSU) looks like a guy they're very interested in in Round 2.    Something about Tee Higgins rubs me the wrong way (lack of physicality, mostly) and I'd like to not go there...    

I agree with you. I liked him, but he looked bad in the national championship game against elite talent.

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

They saw Dobbins 4X as well, although I'm not sure why they'd go RB in round 1.  They must think he'll drop quite a bit into an area of the the second round where they might be able to package something to get him.      He'd be a nice compliment to (and motivation for) Singletary...

I believe, and I could be wrong, that they saw Ohio State 4x and that the each Ohio state player is listed as such.  So there interest could be broad among those players, and/or the opposition players.  

I cannot see RB in Round 1 with this organization. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

The guy is a professional journalist, he makes millions of dollars at his trade.  

He has important connections and feelers in all aspects of the sport. 

That's pretty impressive if he makes millions seeing 99% of journalists don't , hell some pro and college coaches don't

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

The guy is a professional journalist, he makes millions of dollars at his trade.  

Actually,  he is a retired Learning  Resource teacher from Pittsford NY. Just celebrated his 70th birthday. Millions? I dont know. This is what I do know. He does write but also knows his stuff. He is an Admin on a few Bills FB pages. You should head down to camp some year and get to know the guy. He would be happy to make another friend. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Lurker said:

i would not hate a dobbins in the first.  we'd have a serious rb duo and he can catch the ball pretty well too. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

Dean will be perplexed at your first assertion and downright bemused at your overestimate on his income. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, fansince88 said:

He is in the know. Was a huge contributor here years ago. Before your time Im afraid.

Dean has also done the bills camp notes at sjf ever since it has been here. Gives real good in depth inside on players and how the flow of camp is going (note last year he did go off a little on the intitled people)

Used to directly post here buy 2 years ago a posted kept harassing him and he stopped posting on tbd. If you follow camp the reports say everything was bad Dean tells the whole story. They sit in the upper north corner of the blecers and has a large rimmed hat on. He likes it when people help him and give him extra notes of observation.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Dean has also done the bills camp notes at sjf ever since it has been here. Gives real good in depth inside on players and how the flow of camp is going (note last year he did go off a little on the intitled people)

Used to directly post here buy 2 years ago a posted kept harassing him and he stopped posting on tbd. If you follow camp the reports say everything was bad Dean tells the whole story. They sit in the upper north corner of the blecers and has a large rimmed hat on. He likes it when people help him and give him extra notes of observation.

He is one of the two TBD guys I have actually met.