The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

8 hours ago, Governor said:

I think it’s really weird that people(my friends included) didn’t see this coming.

Not getting a vaccination was never going to be an option for 99 percent of us.

Our lawyers are advising us we shouldn’t  even ask our employees about vax status.

I don’t believe this is a fact. There are going to be a flurry of lawsuits in both directions before this clears up. 

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

I get all my news from Hollywood. 

Hmm, I suppose you prolly like to get all your news from CNN, or such fine publications such as the NYT, Science, or Nature. 

oh hey, look at the authors bio!

More from Nicholas Wade

Follow

I'm a science writer and have worked on the staff of Nature, Science and, for many years, on the New York Times. nicholaswade@yahoo.com

but no, in typical fashion you just to lazy to read detail info, especially in for that could bust your narrative. 

wallow in your ignorance if you choose, but information and learning from smarter people than you is a really neat thing to do! 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hmm, I suppose you prolly like to get all your news from CNN, or such fine publications such as the NYT, Science, or Nature. 

oh hey, look at the authors bio!

More from Nicholas Wade

Follow

I'm a science writer and have worked on the staff of Nature, Science and, for many years, on the New York Times. nicholaswade@yahoo.com

but no, in typical fashion you just to lazy to read detail info, especially in for that could bust your narrative. 

wallow in your ignorance if you choose, but information and learning from smarter people than you is a really neat thing to do! 

Exactly. 

These people have been trying to discredit and silence any and all opposition to the church of the Branch Covidians.....banned and censored for over a year.  And now suddenly oh ah....well ok maybe we will entertain the lab leak theory.  Wasn't political tho we swear!

But yes let's absolutely trust the potential findings of a "bipartisan" commission to find the truth to the Great Trump Insurrection of January 6.  

Can absolutely trust them to do honest work.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Exactly. 

These people have trying to discredit and silence any and all opposition to the church of the Branch Covidians.....banned and censored.  And now suddenly oh ah....well ok maybe we will entertain the lab leak theory.  

But yes let's absolutely trust the potential findings of a "bipartisan" commission to find the truth to the Great Trump Insurrection of January 6.  

60% of this country don’t believe the media, the politicians or tech.  

20% of this country believe everything they’re told by left leaning media and politicians       

20% of this country believe everything they’re told by right leaning media and politicians 

Seems like a recipe for success...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Exactly. 

These people have been trying to discredit and silence any and all opposition to the church of the Branch Covidians.....banned and censored for over a year.  And now suddenly oh ah....well ok maybe we will entertain the lab leak theory.  Wasn't political tho we swear!

They admitted it was because Trump talked about it.  A recurring theme...

EXCLUSIVE: COVID-19 'has NO credible natural ancestor' and WAS created by Chinese scientists who then tried to cover their tracks with 'retro-engineering' to make it seem like it naturally arose from bats, explosive new study claims

DailyMail.com exclusively obtained the new 22-page paper authored by British Professor Angus Dalgleish and Norwegian scientist Dr. Birger Sørensen set to be published in the Quarterly Review of Biophysics Discovery

The study showed there's evidence to suggest Chinese scientists created the virus while working on a Gain of Function project in a Wuhan lab 

Gain of Function research, which was temporarily outlawed in the US, involves altering naturally-occurring viruses to make them more infectious in order to study their potential effects on humans 

According to the paper, Chinese scientists took a natural coronavirus 'backbone' found in Chinese cave bats and spliced onto it a new 'spike', turning it into the deadly and highly transmissible COVID-19

The researchers, who concluded that COVID-19 'has no credible natural ancestor', also believe scientists reverse-engineered versions of the virus to cover up their tracks

'We think that there have been retro-engineered viruses created,' Dalgleish told DailyMail.com. 'They've changed the virus, then tried to make out it was in a sequence years ago.'

The study also points to 'deliberate destruction, concealment or contamination of data' in Chinese labs and notes that 'scientists who wished to share their findings haven't been able to do so or have disappeared' 

Until recently, most experts had staunchly denied the origins of the virus were anything other than a natural infection leaping from animals to humans

Earlier this week, Dr. Anthony Fauci defended US funding of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, saying the $600,000 grant was not approved for Gain of Function research 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9629563/Chinese-scientists-created-COVID-19-lab-tried-cover-tracks-new-study-claims.html

117 employees sue hospital for requiring COVID-19 vaccine

Over 100 employees have joined a lawsuit against Houston Methodist hospital in Texas for requiring all employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/117-employees-sue-houston-methodist-hospital-requiring-covid/story?id=77977011

No need for state or local mandates when the corporations or your local school boards are all going to do this for them.  We told you this was all coming the second Biden said "....if you're vaccinated."

One of worst most despicable things ever to come out of the White House because the fallout was inevitable to anyone that understands consequences intended and unintended.  

But they knew exactly what they were doing.  

Insanity.  Pure Insanity.  

47 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Did Trump sleep with your sister? You REALLY have to get it over it already. It’s all just foolishness now. 

Dam.  Makes the Indian PM one of the biggest mass murderers in history!