The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

How about if you get the vaccine by August 1 you get a $1000 stimulus check?

Better yet....for every American that gets the vaccine Uncle Joe takes $100,000 off of the bloated spending bills he’s proposed to ‘solve’ Covid. 

Anything else the Covidiots want to inject our kids with?  This news doesn't stop this lunatic tho:

More unvaccinated U.S. adolescents hospitalized; myocarditis may be rare vaccine side effect in teens

"Rates of COVID-19-associated hospitalization among adolescents also exceeded historical rates of seasonal influenza-associated hospitalization during comparable periods," researchers reported in the CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. The hospitals reported a total of 204 adolescents hospitalized for COVID-19 in March and April (oh my God stop the world!)

"Until they are fully vaccinated (with God only knows what else), adolescents should continue to wear masks (that don't work) and take precautions when around others who are not vaccinated to protect themselves, and their family, friends, and community," CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said in a statement on Friday.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/more-unvaccinated-us-adolescents-hospitalized-myocarditis-may-be-rare-vaccine-2021-06-04/

Setting you up for masks in schools in the Fall K-12

It's the next great POLITICAL battle of our time.  

Oh wait!!

The previously healthy adolescents - all boys - developed chest pain within four days after their second dose. MRI exams showed myocarditis, or heart muscle inflammation. "Fortunately, none of our patients was critically ill," the authors reported on Friday in Pediatrics. The boys' symptoms resolved "rapidly" with medication. Measures of cardiac status had returned to normal at check-ups performed after one-to-three weeks. Myocarditis is a known rare adverse event following other vaccinations, the authors noted. There is no proof, however, that the vaccine caused these cases. "So far, over 2.2 million teenagers (aged) 16-17 have already received 2 doses of Pfizer vaccine, and over 3 million kids 12-15 years old have received dose #1," said coauthor Dr. Judy Guzman-Cottrill of Oregon Health & Science University. "These are huge, very reassuring denominators." COVID-19 itself can cause myocarditis, she noted. "After looking at the risks and benefits, the data support getting kids vaccinated."

Edited by Big Blitz

14 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Better yet....for every American that gets the vaccine Uncle Joe takes $100,000 off of the bloated spending bills he’s proposed to ‘solve’ Covid. 

Which proposed legislation are you talking about? Don’t believe there are any major Biden proposed COVID bills like CARES Act.

The reconciliation bills are infrastructure bills and not related to COVID.

Care to share what bloated COVID spending bills you’re referring to?

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow.  Just wow 

Canada is a complete joke.   

China rn...

tenor.gif

I wonder how the NHL playoff broadcasts from US based arenas is playing in Canada?  The Trudeau government still insists on everybody hiding in their basements while Canadian hockey fans witness full arenas for the 2nd round in Las Vegas, Denver, Boston, New York, Carolina and Tampa.  And lots of empty seats in Winnipeg and Montreal.  The optics must be playing badly.  And how will Canadian customs handle the "dangerous" cross border transits of players that in the next round? 

On 6/4/2021 at 12:41 AM, reddogblitz said:

How about if you get the vaccine by August 1 you get a $1000 stimulus check?

Stimulus checks aren't needed at this point and that discriminates against people who already did the right thing and got the vaccine.  If there's ever one of these novel virus outbreaks again it would be foolish to get the vaccine right away (if you're lucky enough to be in a low risk demographic) until the best possible incentive is presented to you.  That means waiting.

I like Ohio's weekly one million dollar lottery system idea where all vaccinated adults were able to enter and they say a 28% increase of the vaccination rate of 16 and older.  Make that program national.

Not sure where to put this but I’ll plop it here. 

I got my haircut yesterday. The woman had the whole shop to herself. I asked where all her help was.  She said out until August.  I said out where?  She said they are refusing to come back because they make more money not working.  We’ve created a monster. 

Yeah…Universal Living Income is a great idea. 🙄

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Not sure where to put this but I’ll plop it here. 

I got my haircut yesterday. The woman had the whole shop to herself. I asked where all her help was.  She said out until August.  I said out where?  She said they are refusing to come back because they make more money not working.  We’ve created a monster. 

Yeah…Universal Living Income is a great idea. 🙄

Yup.  Same thing when I went to a restaurant last month on a Saturday night.  He said he had tons of help for Cinco de Mayo but could only find half the workers for that night.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yup

I wonder if libs ***** to the word "hearings"?

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yup

The only thing mishandled was Fauci.  

The only who mishandled anything was Fauci.  

24/7/365 TDS (it's real, Bill exhibits it here daily) led to the media flat out lying and covering for Wuhan Fauci and Friends.  

And had the audacity to silence censor and shun anyone that questioned the lying. 

What was more vilified?

1. Trump wanting to reopen by Easter

2. Trump suggesting HCQ

3. The WHO lying for China

4. Fauci covering up the lab leak theory

5. Fauci lying about masks 

6. Goal post metrics that moved daily and then were just basically thrown out because you just have to get the vaccine 

Perfect timing.....

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So speaking of the moving goal posts - now you're not the party of business for telling them they can't require you to have a vaccine passport to shop there.  

The Left thinks that is fine.  

But then ramble about freedoms and the end of the Democracy that we technically are not.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The only thing mishandled was Fauci.  

The only who mishandled anything was Fauci.  

24/7/365 TDS (it's real, Bill exhibits it here daily) led to the media flat out lying and covering for Wuhan Fauci and Friends.  

And had the audacity to silence censor and shun anyone that questioned the lying. 

What was more vilified?

1. Trump wanting to reopen by Easter

2. Trump suggesting HCQ

3. The WHO lying for China

4. Fauci covering up the lab leak theory

5. Fauci lying about masks 

6. Goal post metrics that moved daily and then were just basically thrown out because you just have to get the vaccine 

Perfect timing.....

So speaking of the moving goal posts - now you're not the party of business for telling them they can't require you to have a vaccine passport to shop there.  

The Left thinks that is fine.  

But then ramble about freedoms and the end of the Democracy that we technically are not.  

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

On 2/3/2021 at 4:10 PM, BillStime said:

Tell me why Florida fired and arrested data scientist Rebekah Jones?

Just because she refused to manipulate COVID-19 numbers on the Department of Health's website?

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1