The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

I’m sure nobody believes holding breath for 10 seconds or drinking water is a test or cure.

of course the usual suspects jump on those two statements to discredit, sadly typical of them....

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

what the water will do, is wash any particulates out of your mouth/throat before they can be inhaled into your lungs.

hydrating is important during cold/flu season

That is if one really wants people to get better, sometimes there are doubts...

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

White Knight?  Oh, Fox News.  You still take the cake.

So buying while prices are low to improve US strategic reserves and stabilize prices is a bad thing now?

Usually people/ organizations do pretty well buying low and selling high....

Are you using a reverse strategy? Do tell...

Also, if Russia was in cahoots with Trump, why would they wait until a viral scare and an election year to dump oil in the market?

Hurting a high growth economy while it is down due to a 'Pandemic' doesn't seem like a neighborly thing to do to someone you are

supposedly backing.....

I'm loving this COVID-19/ Oil panic sell off. Moved a good chunk of IRA I failed to time properly 4 years ago from bonds to stock Friday.

Investing in a few bio labs approved by the FDA/CDC as we speak, maybe I'll add some oil futures too.

Edited by RocCityRoller

5 hours ago, TPS said:

I thought that’s how the market system worked?

Dumping generally doesn't happen. When it does there are a few reactions based on the the actual value of what is being dumped.

When what is being dumped has no value, ignore. When what is being dumped has value, buy.

People are dumping stocks due to panic selling. Buy now. Especially energy stocks, bio-med stocks, grocery staples.

buy low sell high, it's complicated right?

50 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I’m sure nobody believes holding breath for 10 seconds or drinking water is a test or cure.

Yet millions of people currently believe that the single most important item required to survive this virus...is toilet paper.

People are stupid. They're just effin' stupid.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Means in english.

#COVID ー 19 | Taking anti-inflammatory drugs (ibuprofen, cortisone, ...) could be a factor in worsening the infection. If you have a fever, take paracetamol. If you are already on anti-inflammatory drugs or in doubt, ask your doctor for advice.

Minister of Solidarity and Health

Pretty legit guy. 

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yet millions of people currently believe that the single most important item required to survive this virus...is toilet paper.

People are stupid. They're just effin' stupid.

it is tough serving Molech

most don’t realize how deeply they worship him

Edited by row_33