The Situation With Iran Goes Hot - Shots Fired

Hedge

From President Trump's address:

"As we continue to evaluate options in response to Iranian aggression, the United States will immediately impose additional punishing economic sanctions on the Iranian regime."

Remember the first part of that sentence, should the US hit the Iranian launch sites.

• Like (+1) 2

Outside of most Busey posts, has there been a more clear and embarrassing case of TDS than listening to the entire left caution not only about WWIII, but the possibility of a draft?

Just when I think the left can't schittthebed any more than they have for the past three years, they render the mattress into a giant party-size box of Depends.

Well done, Dems. Keep this up and even Busey will see how imcompetent you are.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

And now? 

He's still waiting for his born spurs to heal 

"The missiles fired last night at us and our allies were paid for with the funds made available by the last administration." 

Is this truth or a lie?  

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

"The missiles fired last night at us and our allies were paid for with the funds made available by the last administration." 

Is this truth or a lie?  

So doing everything he could to avoid being drafted makes him just like slick, eh?

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is this truth or a lie?  

No idea.  Outside of being an Iranian spy I dont see how you would either.  I will gladly sit back and watch for your proof.    

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

And now? 

For Gary since he may have missed the news so far today plus a refresher.

- Trump ordered Iranian bad guy killed in Iraq

- Iran PISSED!

- Iran vows retribution

- Iran launches faux missile attack into Iraq

- Trump addresses nation and world asking for international cooperation for peace, but keeps boot firmly on neck of Iran

- Americans resume normal everyday life and stock market on the rise

Trump rings up another win for 'Merica. 

• Like (+1) 8

6 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

No idea.  Outside of being an Iranian spy I dont see how you would either.  I will gladly sit back and watch for your proof.    

Proof? From Trump? 

image.jpeg.072a9e5e3336c2c2c4460d2d7a0a089c.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

So doing everything he could to avoid being drafted makes him just like slick, eh?

He is a lot like Slick Willie 

They both are Epstein buddies 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

How many lies will Trump spew in his address. You'd hope that on an issue this serious he would tell the truth, but this is Trump. The first casualty of war is the truth, but Trump killed that years ago. 

Can you give us a summary of the lies Trump told in his address this morning? 

• Haha (+1) 1

What's being understated is how substantial a defeat this was for the Democrats.

They demonstrated clearly and unambiguously, to anyone who was watching, that they're painfully unequipped to deal with international conflict. 

Moreover, they demonstrated once again that their top priority is regaining power, even when the prospect of war is at stake.

Many of them went on the record with statements and tweets that will age very poorly.

This was yet another in a series of unforced errors committed in haste by a shortsighted group that has become so singularly focused and eager that they can't manage to get out of their own way.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

fat ***** chance there

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Foxx said:

If true, this has taken on an entirely new life:

Who they are being arrested BY is the real question. Within the IRGC? Ordered by Khamenei?

Edited by Hedge
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Outside of most Busey posts, has there been a more clear and embarrassing case of TDS than listening to the entire left caution not only about WWIII, but the possibility of a draft?

Just when I think the left can't schittthebed any more than they have for the past three years, they render the mattress into a giant party-size box of Depends.

Well done, Dems. Keep this up and even Busey will see how imcompetent you are.

Usually I agree with you but this time you've gone too far. Claiming that Busey will ever see the light regarding anything is unwarranted speculation on your part. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Hedge said:

If true, this has taken on an entirely new life:

Who they are being arrested BY is the real question. Within the IRGC? Ordered by Khamenei?

i have seen various people mention the arrests of Iranian commanders but nothing of real substance as yet.

• Like (+1) 2