Playoff #1 PreGame Thread. Bills @ Texans

17 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

How old were you the last time the Bills won a playoff game?  I was two years away from being able to drink in a bar; 19

I was 15. Coincidentally,  right around the same time I started experimenting with weed and alcohol........and here we are 25 years later.

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

This is taking toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg

Yeah, this week has been eternal. 

Can’t wait!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Small excerpt from an article on NFL.com today...

Josh Allen aims to end Bills' drought in playoff debut

"Josh, he's more focused right now. I think he's treating it like another game, not trying to put too much pressure on himself," said wide receiver John Brown, who led the team in receptions (72) and yards (1,060). "The way he carries himself, you can see the confidence and you can see the excitement -- going to the playoffs for the first time in his second year. You've just got to stay calm. There's going to be a lot of turns in the game, it's going to be a different type of atmosphere, a different type of playing style, a lot of players running to the ball. It's win or go home. ... I'm excited for him."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001094209/article/josh-allen-aims-to-end-bills-drought-in-playoff-debut

10 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I don’t understand why all the analysts and commentators are all in on Houston.... some even saying it won’t be close.

The guys on TV aren't as tuned in to the minutia of the game, most likely. A lot of the podcasts I've been listening to on the athletic are calling for us. Even Allen hater Geoff Schwartz says we will win. 

But hey, whatever they can use as motivation is fine with me.

20 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

This is taking toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg

yep.  Only been up since 7:45 AM or so, but it feels like 15 hours