Titans Fans Cheering for the Bills

12 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Cmon now.........Maine, Vermont, Mass, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island are all considered New England**************************************************.

But do we really count Rhode Island as a state?

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

a6e25d365868c83909a09e89924062d1.gif

Though. ....... do they really???

I agree. I've met more jets/giants fans from Connecticut than pats fans.  Maybe I'm just lucky. 

1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

More than Delaware. Not much more but more. 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Bigmanbills88 said:

5 us states? When did new england become 5 states?

You're right.  It's actually six:

New England, region, northeastern United States, including the states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.

58 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

@Virgil, I pay you for this kind of info..........why is the below the case?

"The 42-year-old Brady is in the final year of his contract, and the Patriots are prohibited from assigning him the franchise tag, which creates a scenario unlike any he's experienced in his career -- the possibility of this being his final home game for the Patriots."

Brady put it in his contracts when he kept re-working them to more "team-friendly" deals.  When asked about it, he told the media it was none of their business.

Basically, this is what Marsha wanted

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

Sally's apizza

Please believe me, Haz, when I say I was going to mention Sally's, too.  I just wanted to get the point across with at least one example.  I am enviously of my friend who does not live so far away from both.

...ugh...this is killing me right now.  I am looking forward to meatloaf at home in a few minutes, but I will be cheating on my dinner in my mind.

2 hours ago, Bigmanbills88 said:

5 us states? When did new england become 5 states?

It always has been Maine (should be called North Massachusetts like West Virginia),  Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massacheats - 6 states.

2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Masscheats is not a state - it is a commonwealth.

That would be sweet, and it would give you guys a home playoff game. I will warn you, the Titans are better now than when we met earlier in the season.

4 hours ago, folz said:

Please kick the snot out of the Pats!

How about a rematch of our teams in the AFC Championship game? One can dream...

Good luck!