SNF: 49ers at Beastmode Enabled Seahawks 8:20 NBC

Well I know the topic is starting about Lynch, but as far as the game, I’d love to see the Hawks win, as I love Brees.  He and NO could have beat the Pats last year.  More experienced coach, smarter QB, and lots of talent.  They were jobbed last year.

On a separate note, this is driving me nuts why the NFL doesn’t just announce the games next week so we just know already.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't like Carroll, but I love Russell Wilson. I think he is a really special player. I love his Flutie like size and skill set, but turbo charged. I think Lynch had some of the most exciting runs in the NFL in the last ten years. I don't think Lynch will be any good, but to be honest, I hope he is. There are so many subpar humans who play football, it is hard to really hate on Lynch for being an off the field whacko or lack of character guy, because so many players are.

Go Hawks.

6 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well I know the topic is starting about Lynch, but as far as the game, I’d love to see the Hawks win, as I love Brees.  He and NO could have beat the Pats last year.  More experienced coach, smarter QB, and lots of talent.  They were jobbed last year.

On a separate note, this is driving me nuts why the NFL doesn’t just announce the games next week so we just know already.

OK @machine gun kelly now I’m confused.....what does wanting the Hawks to win have to do with loving Brees?  

They (Saints) were jobbed last year.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

The networks want the best ratings games they can get. That's why the wait.

The Cowboys losing out on the playoffs is tough for the networks. Had Dallas made it, they would have gotten the prime time game. Now it's anyone's guess.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

OK @machine gun kelly now I’m confused.....what does wanting the Hawks to win have to do with loving Brees?  

They (Saints) were jobbed last year.....

Because if the Hawks win, Brees and NO get first round bye and their first game at least is in their house.  That’s all.

I love these 49ers. Just a fun, no nonsense team. I'd be happy to see them in the SB. 

Also, Beastmode doesn't look bad for a guy who was tailgating last week.

AJ Brown and Debo Samuel were two of my favorites in the draft last year... If only... 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I love these 49ers. Just a fun, no nonsense team. I'd be happy to see them in the SB. 

Also, Beastmode doesn't look bad for a guy who was tailgating last week.

AJ Brown and Debo Samuel were two of my favorites in the draft last year... If only... 

with Daboll as OC, we wouldn't know what we had.  They'd likely be inactive in favor of Foster and McKenzie.