Jets week!!!!

This is it ladies and gentlemen, final game! Congrats on making the big dance, very disappointed in the Bill's for not beating the Pat's. Let's have a injury free game,(you should definitely rest your starters!). This game doesnt mean a thing for me. I want us to win, and I always will. I'm not one that is focused on draft positions. FIRE GASE!!! Good luck all!

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Bleedingreennc said:

This is it ladies and gentlemen, final game! Congrats on making the big dance, very disappointed in the Bill's for not beating the Pat's. Let's have a injury free game,(you should definitely rest your starters!). This game doesnt mean a thing for me. I want us to win, and I always will. I'm not one that is focused on draft positions. FIRE GASE!!! Good luck all!

Would you like us to play our backups and hang 40 on you if it means Gase gets fired? 

1 hour ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Can Gase beat our Backups?

It is interesting mostly for what McDermott will or won't do with resting players.  I expect Gore, maybe Allen, Brown and Knox will be rested at least part of the game.  We may have sightings of Duke Williams, Tommy Sweeney, Matt Barkley and Yeldon on offense.  On defense, a lot of the reserves tend to rotate in anyway, though they might get more time than usual.

It was fun beating the Jets week one, and seeing Jets fan cry, and then watch their season quickly erode soon thereafter. 

It will also be fun watching the Jets win week 17, as we rest our starters for the playoffs, all the while, have the Jets get a worse draft pick.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!! :)